- Goa, India
Activity Location: Grand Island
Pick-up/ Drop locations: Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Arpora
Timings: 8 AM to 6:00 PM
Grand island popularly known as Bat island or Monkey island is a place that will fill you with the excitement of thrilling adventures that you will appreciate. When in Goa, do not miss to indulge in exquisite water activities like Scuba Diving, Parasailing, Speed Boat, Dolphin sightseeing, Jetski, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride, Boat Ride, etc at grand island and feel your excitement reach new levels. A perfect blend of exotic adventures and breathtaking views will definitely provide you with a happening holiday experience.
Activity Location: Malvan Beach
Pick-up/ Drop locations: Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Arpora, Anjuna, Provorim beach
Start Time: 7:00 AM
End Time: 3:00 PM
Malvan is a place full of beautiful views that will bring out the soothing feeling of tranquillity amid its azure waters. Feel the level of excitement increasing within you as you get indulged in the scuba diving experience in the serenity of the clear blue water of Malvan. This beach is a perfect destination to indulge in thrilling water activities and get lost in the scenic beauty of the surroundings at the same time in Goa.
Dive into the sea and explore the marine life and be the witness of its charm. Explore the ocean blues and get indulged in various fun and exciting water sports such as Speedboat, Jetski (200M round), Banana Ride (200M round), Bumper Ride (200M round). Enjoy the delicious lunch and snacks to curb your hunger amid a long and fun-filled day.
- North Goa
Activity Location: Baina Beach, South Goa
Pick Up/ Drop off Points: North Goa - Candolim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, and Panjim.
Activity Timings: 10 Hours (From 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM)
Located near Vasco Da Gama, Baina Beach offers the visitors with the scenic views of the wide-stretching Arabian sea. The beach also offers the delight of various exciting activities that are carried on the crystal clear blue water body.
Get picked up from your pickup point in an air-conditioned vehicle and experience the thrilling and exciting scuba diving activity on the Baina Beach. The activity would commence after a training session which is inclusive of the package and a briefing will be given to you so that you don't lose your calm in deep waters. Witness some of the most beautiful corals and marine life in azure waters of Malvan with Baina Beach Scuba Diving experience.
Dive into min 10 feet and max 25 to 30 feet underwater dive experience and go through an unforgettable experience. Post scuba diving, we'll move to the nearest beach, where other water sports like Parasailing, Speed Boat, Jetski, Banana and Bumper Ride, are performed under a trained local activity guide.
Note: The activity package is allowed for the 12+ Yr age group only. Strictly not recommended for pregnant women and old citizens.
With Transport- Scuba Diving / Scuba Diving With Watersports.
Without Transport- Scuba Diving / Scuba Diving With Watersports.
Suitable for: Children and adults who are physically healthy. Strictly not recommended for pregnant women and old citizens.
How to reach: On choosing the package with the transfer you would be picked up from the above-mentioned pickup points. And thus you can reach without any hassle. Without the transfer option, you can reach the spot with the help of private and public transportation. Baina Beach is situated in South Goa, just 4.5 KM from Airport.
- This recreational diving course is the stepping stone to understanding the underwater world. It aims at getting you acquainted with the art of breathing and swimming underwater in the controlled environment of our indoor pools first. And ready when you are, off you’ll go to witness the splendid marine life lunch and videos and photos- you know you are getting double the worth of the package! So, go ahead! Try
Scuba Location: Kudal
Starting time: 7:30 AM
End time: 5:30 PM
About the Activity:
- Gear up from head to toe for a diving experience up to 12 meters and experience the beauty of deep undersea life.
- Participate in a one hour training session with the professionals and learn the intricate skills of diving.
- In this session, you will be undergoing training for 45 minutes with your instructor.
- You will be enjoying 2 dives in this trip.
- Don't miss your chance to dive underwater with the colorful fish and discover the marine life.
- Ensure that you bring a pen drive to collect your pictures at the end of the activity.
- This tour is a customized tour and can be availed at your convenience in between the time from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- North Goa
About the activity:
- Experience an exciting scuba diving experience around Grande Island and Sao Gorge Island in Goa on your next holiday.
- These locations are located about 25 km from the main roads and can be reached within one and half hours by boat.
- The dives are all shallow 4-14 m (average).
- The marine species are numerous with lots of hard corals and you can enjoy a very relaxing dive with lots of beautiful sights to see.
- The visibility around the Island varies from 10 metres to few feet, at an average of around 4-5 metres.
- The dive sites have different names, but are all located around these two islands.
Note: Please note that prepool training of 1-2 hours is required for a first timer a day before the actual dive.
- South Goa
About the activity:
- Invoke in this exciting scuba diving courses in Goa and experience the fun and thrill while diving deep into the clear waters.
- This tour can be availed by both beginners and licensed scuba divers. Get certified by PADI from beginners to professional level in this thrilling diving course.
- Start your tour at around 7:00 AM in the morning after taking a 10 minutes boat ride from Bogmalo beach and reach the dive site in Grande Island.
- For beginners, learn the basics of scuba diving and get trained in a shallow pool or the sea itself before you get to go for a deep sea dive of 12-15 meters depending on the weather condition.
- For licensed holders, you have the option of single tank dive or double tank dive.
- Swim with the colourful fish and discover the marine life for 45 to 50 minutes.
- The minimum age for this thrilling activity should be 12 years.
- Finish your dive at around 12:00 AM just in time for a lazy day after the adrenaline rush.
Participate in 10 min training session with the professionals and learn the intricate skills of diving.
In this session, you will be undergoing training with your instructor.
Don't miss your chance to dive underwater with the colourful fish and discover the marine life. Only 1 Dive per person will be permitted.
Ensure that you bring a pen drive to collect your pictures at the end of the activity.
This tour starts at 8:00 AM from your Hotel and finishes at 4:00 PM.
This package includes light snacks, Dolphin Spotting (Depending on the weather conditions), Training, Underwater dive with PADI instructor, Under water photos and videos, Lunch, Equipment rent.
About the activity:
- This vacation will help you make some new aquamarine friends with a mesmerizing dive underwater with a scuba diving experience in Goa.
- Twirl around beautiful corals and be spellbound as you surround yourself with the finest and safest aquatic species.
- Experience a pre dive training by the pool side.
- You can cruise the next day to the dive point and sail out into the Arabian sea, past Bat island and around the Grande Island.
- Experience the course with Padi certified instructors or fishing expedition experts.
Transportation Types: Available at additional cost
Activities: Scuba Diving
About the Activity
- A delightful
Scuba trip designed keeping first timers in mind, begins at around 07:30 AM
with a training dive in swimming pool/ shallow water.
- You will then be diving in the open sea under the guidance of a trained instructor. Delight in the stunning aquatic life with this thrilling activity.
- The activity is conducted to International safety standards laid down by PADI, the controlling agency.
- The activity is open to all age groups above 10. Knowledge of swimming is desirable, however not necessary as long as one is not afraid of water.
- Post this adventure, embark on the dive boat by 04:00 PM in the afternoon.
- Conclude this tour and head back home with lots of memories.
- South Goa
Activity Location: Bat Island, South Goa
Activity Timings: 7:30 AM -6:00 PM
Pick Up/Drop off Points: Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Panjim and Arpora.
Bat Island is the most popular place for underwater adventure activities like scuba diving and snorkelling experience because it offers rick underwater corals, aquatic life and reefs. Your trip to bat island is fun-filled with a boat ride with music on board if you're lucky you may spot dolphins during your ride to the island.
Bat Island Scuba Diving is for all the adventurous souls out there who are willing to go out of their comfort zone to experience the magnificence that the world has to offer, scuba diving is for you. Experience scuba dive in up to 25 feet depth with trained local experts and get a chance to capture underwater scuba dive photos and videos to make it a once in a lifetime experience. Also indulge in a number of water-sport activities once you finish the scuba diving that includes Parasailing, Banana ride, Jet Ski, Bumper ride and Boat ride.
These water-sports will be conducted at the nearest beach from Bat Island followed by delicious goan lunch, soft drinks and beers.
1. Scuba Diving with transportation
2. Scuba Diving with 5-in-1 water-sports combo with transportation
There is an activity briefing session before conducting any water sport which is about (8-10 minutes), followed by a wait time of about 5-7 minutes before the start of the next activity.
- Scuba Dive time is 15-20 minutes underwater (dependent on affecting factors like weather, the pressure of water and any similar operational constraints)
- Timing for each water-sport is about 2-5 minutes, apart from the briefing time and the wait time.
How to reach: The trip starts from North Goa, you join us at the given pickup points, alternatively, if you are staying in South Goa, you can join the group from Hansa Beach or Vasco beach in South Goa.