Calangute Beach Water Sports Highlights
- Enjoy the 5 in 1 combo of thrilling water activities in the largest beach of Goa - Calangute Beach throughout the day.
- Experience the fun and try from an array of activities including banana boat ride, bumper boat ride and speed boat ride,
- Enjoy an enthralling aerial Parasailing experience on the shore lines of Baga followed by a fun jet ski ride
- The activity guide will help you with detailed insight, basic techniques, and safety measure required in the trip beforehand
- This package is valued at INR 1,600/- in the market
Calangute Beach Water Sports Overview
Activity Location: Calangute Beach, Goa
Timings: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Batch size: 30 members per day
Activity date: Every day
Age limit: Above 11 years
Enjoy an entire day getting indulged in adventurous sports at Calangute Beach - known prominently as the largest beach in Goa. This day outing at the scenic beach is sure to cater great thrills by rendering the perfect day outing with an adventurous experience for you and your loved ones. Get indulged in various enthralling activities such as Parasailing, Banana boat ride and much more. The activities are performed under skilled guides with utmost safety.
About the activity:
- Get ready for the fun and adventure that awaits you at Calangute Beach situated in North Goa which is easily reachable from major spots of north and south Goa, with the help of public or private transport.
- Initiate your adventure of water sports at Calangute beach in North Goa by embarking on a parasailing adventure followed by a jet ski ride.
- There is an activity briefing session before conducting any water sport which is about (8-10 minutes), followed by a wait time of about 5-7 minutes before the start of the next activity.
- Enjoy the other fun and exciting water sports like speedboat ride, banana boat ride, bumper ride along with a delightful boat ride (200 meter round covered in water rides) for a completely blissful and unparalleled experience conducted under a trained local activity guide.
Select Package Option
Calangute Beach Water Sports in Goa
More Details about Calangute Beach Water Sports
Know Before You Go for Calangute Beach Water Sports
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Please note that the minimum permissible age for the activity is 12 years and the maximum age is 55 years.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Each activity covers a round of 100m to get completed
Things To Carry for Calangute Beach Water Sports
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks