Parasailing In Goa Calangute Highlights
- Enjoy the aerial parasailing experience on the shore lines of Calangute for up to 5 minutes in the air
- Get a chance to fly as high as 300 feet above the sea level and behold the vast Arabian Sea
- The activity guide will help you with detailed insight, basic techniques, and safety measure required in the trip beforehand
- This package is valued at INR 1,000/- in the market
Parasailing In Goa Calangute Overview
Activity location: Calangute, Goa
Start Time: 11:30 AM
End Time: 03:30 PM
Batch size: 30 members per day
Activity date: Every day
Age limit: Above 11 year
Permissible weight: Up to 100 KG
Goa is famous for the vivid variety of activities and one such famous activity is Parasailing. Parasailing is a recreational kiting activity where a person is towed behind a boat while attached to a specially designed canopy wing that reminds one of a parachute, known as a parasail wing. Get indulge in this exciting activity and feel the adrenaline rush coursing through your veins.
About the activity:
- This activity takes place at Calangute Beach, the biggest beach in Goa, which is easily accessible from all major locations in Goa.
- You can reserve any time slot for your activity between 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM as per your convenience.
- The instructors will brief you and train you about the safety precautions to carry out the activity with utmost safety.
- Get good quality equipment that will surely make your parasailing activity a successful one.
- You will remain in the air for 5 minutes and up to 300 feet, during which you will be able to enjoy the thrill and a fantastic view of the vast Arabian sea right from the air.
- The activity might take up to 30 minutes, depending upon the number of people and weather conditions.
Select Package Option
Parasailing in Calangute, Goa
More Details about Parasailing In Goa Calangute
Know Before You Go for Parasailing In Goa Calangute
- Listen to the instructions by the instructor carefully.
- Use the equipment carefully without damaging them.
- The activity duration of 5 minutes includes instructions, gearing up and parasailing.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.