Popular Japan Packages
Japan Tour Packages
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 69990.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 120000.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 135000.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 115000.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 169000.0|
The Japan tours from Thrillophilia is curated to give you a wholesome experience of the delightful places which have surprises for every type of traveler. The packages not only give you a chance to visit the cities, but they also let you explore the shrines and places of worships, spectacular mountain ranges, gorgeous gardens and palaces and the list continues. Booking these tour packages from Thrillophilia, you will be provided with an experienced tour guide who will give you detailed explanation about all the places to visit in Japan and make sure that you gather loads of insights.
A Japan Tour with Thrillophilia will get you the best experience as you will be able to cover all the popular places of tourist interest as well as indulge in all the must do activities in Japan. The japan tour packages from india will also give you a chance to relish the popular local cuisine of Japan as well as soak in the flavours of the lively nightlife.
Check out the customisable and personalised Japan Holiday packages from Thrillophilia that offers you a great value for money holiday vacation. Thrillophilia makes sure that you cherish every single moment spent in your Japan tour all through your life.
Popular Japan TripsJapan Tour Packages From Mumbai, Japan Tour Packages From Chennai, Japan Tour Packages From Kerala, Japan Tour Packages From Bangalore, Japan Tour Packages From Kolkata, Japan Tour Packages From Delhi, Japan Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Japan Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Japan Tour Packages From Kochi, Japan Tour Packages From Vadodara.
Browse Top Japan Holiday Packages by Theme: Japan Honeymoon Packages, Japan Group Packages, Japan Family Package, Japan Luxury Packages.
Popular Japan Destinations:1. Tokyo: Tokyo carries the true essence of Japan being a bustling metropolis. Home to some of the world class attractions as well as a great culinary scene, this is undoubtedly one of the best cities to include in your japan tour package.
2. Kyoto: The sacred and serene Kyoto is the city of shrines, palaces, and gardens. You can come over to this place with your family members as well as your beloved partners on your Japan tour to explore the iconic temples and bamboo forests.
3. Nara: Popularly known as the city of culture, Nara is home to some of the adorable places of worship and top attractions of Japan. Heading over to this place on Japan travel packages, you will be able to visit museums, parks, and monasteries where you will be able to learn more about the Japanese culture and traditions.
4. Hiroshima: Hiroshima is a historically significant city that is known for being the victim of the atomic bombings during world war. It has got dedicated monuments and sites that reflect the city of the bygone era. You must visit one of the spellbinding attractions, Itsukushima Shrine during your Japan tour.
5. Ginza: Ginza is the oldest western-style shopping district of Tokyo. It has various high-end boutiques, exclusive restaurants, department stores. You can just stroll down the streets of Ginza or go on a shopping spree, it is afterall a shopping district.
Best Time to Visit:The best time to visit Japan would be from the month of March to the month of May and again from the month of October to the month of November. Heading over to this place on your Japan travel packages during the Spring and Autumn months are just ideal as you will be able to enjoy the best weather throughout the country.
How to Reach:Japan has got a well-connected network with almost all the countries of the world by air as it is the best and the easiest way to reach. Some of the major airports of Japan are Narita Airport and Haneda Airport in Tokyo, Kansai Airport in Osaka and Osaka International Airport. Some of the major airlines that fly to Japan are Japan Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Scoot, United flights, Korean Air, AirAsia X flights, American Airlines, and Asiana Airlines flights.
Places to Visit on Japan Tour:1. Tokyo Tower: Tokyo tower is a famous Japanese landmark built in the year 1958. It has two observation decks that provide an impressive 360-degree view of the city. It is 1092 feet or 333 meters tall. This tower is inspired from the Eiffel tower and is made of the red and white latticed steel. The Tokyo Tower has a museum, an aquarium, a Shinto Shrine, a restaurant, and some other entertainment spots inside it which makes it a must add in your japan tour packages.
Location: 4 Chome-2-8 Shibakoen, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0011, Japan
Timings: Main observation desk: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Special observation desk: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Also Checkout: Tokyo Tower Tickets
2. Tokyo Skytree: The Tokyo Skytree is a television broadcasting tower and a popular dating spot in Tokyo. It is located in the Sumida City Ward and it is the second tallest building in the world. It was built in 2018 and is 634 meters tall. There are two watching decks that offer a 360 degree view of the city. The first deck is called the Tembo Deck and the second deck is known as the Tembo Galleria.
Location: 1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida City, Tokyo 131-8634, Japan
Timings: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., but entry is allowed only upto 8 p.m.
Must Checkout: Tokyo Skytree Tickets
3. Tokyo Disneyland: Tokyo Disneyland is an amusement park located right next to Tokyo DisneySea and it is in included in every best japan tour packages. It has various rides loved by adults and children both. It has seven zones namely World Bazaar, Adventureland, Westernland, Critter Country, Fantasyland, Toontown, Tomorrowland, and one other Unnamed Zone. You will have to buy tickets to visit these zones.
Location: 1-1 Maihama, Urayasu, Chiba 279-0031, Japan
Timings: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
You Can Also Book: Tokyo Disneyland Tickets
4. Shinjuku Gyoen: Shinjuku Gyoen National Park is one of the largest parks of Tokyo. The cherry blossoms in the spring season make Shinjuku Gyoen a heavenly place to look at during your Japan trip. It has three gardens namely Japanese landscape garden, French garden, and English landscape garden.
Timings: March 15 to June 30 and from August 21 to September 30: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
July 1 to August 20: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
October 1 to March 14: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. from.
5. Fushimi Inari-Taisha: Fushimi Inari-Taisha is an important Shinto Shrine which is located in southern Kyoto and it is famous for its vermilion torii gates. The main building has a network of trails behind it, which leads to the sacred Mount Inari forest.
Location: 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchicho, Fushimi Ward, Kyoto, 612-0882, Japan
Timings: Open 24 hours
6. Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum: Sake means ‘Alcohol’ in Japanese and this museum is housed in a brewery which was built in 1909. It describes the history and tools & materials used in the Fushimi, specially by Gekkeikan, a sake brewery of Fushimi established in 1637.
Location: 247 Minamihamacho, Fushimi Ward, Kyoto, 612-8043, Japan
Timings: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
7. Kiyomizu-Dera: Kiyomizudera means ‘Pure Water Temple’ and it is one of the most famous and celebrated temples of Japan. This temple was founded in 780 and is famous for its wooden stage. The Otowa waterfall is situated at the base of the Kiyomizu-Dera’s main hall. It was added to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites list in 1994. The wooden stage provides a mesmerizing and colourful view of the cherry and maple trees below and also of the Kyoto city this scenic view is must to add in your japan tour packages.
Location: 294 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, 605-0862, Japan
Timings: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekends and holidays from April to July. 6 am to 6:30 every day from August and September
8. Nijo Castle: The Nijo Castle is included in most of the Japan tour packages as it is a historic marvel built in the year 1603 as a residence of the first shogun of the Edo Period, Tokugawa Ieyasu. It was opened for the public as a historical site after 1867. The castle has three parts namely the Honmaru, the Ninomaru, and some gardens encircling the Honmaru and Ninomaru. The garden has numerous Cherry trees and plum orchards of varied varieties. You can enjoy cultural events like tea ceremonies.
Location: 541 Nijojocho, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto, 604-8301, Japan
Timings: October to June: 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
July and August: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
September: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
December: Closed from 29-31
9. Kyoto Imperial Palace: The Kyoto Imperial Palace was Japan’s Imperial Family’s residence until the year 1868. It is located in Kyoto Imperial Park and in the centre of the city. It has several halls, gardens, and gates. The entire complex is enclosed by long stone walls. You can see the palace and the gardens even without joining a tour, but you can not go inside any building. There are some other historic sites like the Kaninnomiya Mansion, a small branch of Itsukushima Shrine, and a wide park. The park acts as a recreational space for the residents and the tourists.
Location: 3 Kyoto Gyoen, Kamigyo Ward, Kyoto, 602-0881, Japan
Timings: April to August: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
September and March: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
October to February: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Things to Do on Japan Trip:1. Climb Mount Fuji: Mount Fuji is one of the most favourite sightseeing spots in Japan and a must visit place to include in Japan tour packages from India. It is the highest mountain in Japan, with a height of 3776 meters, and it is also a volcano. The mountain is snow-covered during the winter and spring, making it breathtaking to look at. You can see Mount Fuji from Hakone (the hot spring resort) or from the Fuji Five Lakes area. But the best view comes from the lakeside town Kawaguchiko, as it is closer to Mount Fuji. Though Mount Fuji is usually covered in clouds, so it might be better to spend a few days in the area to get a good look at the mountain. You can also go climbing in the mountain, only during July and August.
Location: Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
2. Hike the Kumano Kodo Trail: Kumano Kodo is a Pilgrimage trail and its Three Grand Shrines of Kumano, and it was formed at least 1000 years ago. It has been a celebrated place throughout history and many retired emperors and other high-ranking officials come here to complete the pilgrimage. It is now a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Kumano Kodo trails link Kyoto to the mountains of the Kii region. You can enjoy the tiny villages and the remote mountains while hiking through this beautiful trail during your Japan trip.
Location: Kii Mountain Range
3. Go Izakaya Hopping: Izakaya means Japanese style gastropub, a place where people drink and eat. It’s like a bar or pub but it has a greater similarity to a casual restaurant. The Izakayas are famous for after-work gatherings and weekend catch-ups with friends. These are casual and cozy places with an old-fashioned, rustic atmosphere. There are various Izakayas in Japan and you can go hopping from one to another at the end of the day. It will be helpful to have someone who knows and speaks Japanese when you visit there so that you don’t face a problem with ordering food and drink.
4. Explore TeamLab Borderless Museum: The TeamLab Borderless museum is a unique and colourful digital art museum that is located in Tokyo. This museum displays a series of colourful light and sound exhibitions. You can walk around in the entire museum in the dark and interact, without any map on your Japan tour packages. It has lasers, floating lanterns, and a lot of similarly amazing things that you can enjoy.
Location: Palette Town, Japan
Timings: 11 AM to 5 PM
5. Japanese Photo Booth: A photo booth is a vending machine equipped with an automated camera and is usually coin-operated. In Japan, a photo booth is known as Purikura and it was released in the 1990s. Some big gaming arcades have Purikura sections. You can take full-length photos with anime or Hello Kitty images. It is a part of popular Japanese culture and you should take the opportunity to experience it on your Japan tours from India. The Purikura will give you an inexpensive and beautiful souvenir to remember the time you spent there
6. Take a Japanese Cooking Class: If you are a foodie, a cooking class to learn about traditional Japanese food will be one of the best things you can do on a Japan trip. You can learn about the food culture and take home some recipes for new and maybe your favorite dishes while on a Japan tour package. You can learn to make famous sushi on your own
7. Take a Ride on a Bullet Train: The bullet train is also called the Shinkansen. Japan has an extensive network of clean and comfortable bullet trains. The best thing about it? The trains are always on time! The trains run at an ultra-high-speed of approximately up to 320 km/h (199 mph). You can ride the fun-themed Hello Kitty bullet trains. You can also enjoy the beautiful mountains and the coastline on your bullet train ride route during the Japan tour package.
8. Visit Shrines and Temples: Japan has many beautiful and rich heritage shrines and temples such as the temples at Nikko, the Golden Temple, Koya-san temples, etc. You can also buy fortune-telling papers known as Omikuji at the Japanese shrines and temples. These shrines and temples represent the Shinto religion and Buddhist religion.
9. Soak in an Onsen: Onsen refers to a hot spring bath and soaking yourself in an onsen is one of the best Japanese experiences. There are various types of onsens such as indoor and outdoor, small and large, simple and luxurious. Most of the onsens are shared, but some ryokans (traditional Japanese inns) also provide private onsens.
Browse through a wide range of Japan packages from different cities like: Japan Tour Packages From Nagpur, Japan Tour Packages From Jaipur, Japan Tour Packages From Lucknow, Japan Tour Packages From Indore, Japan Tour Packages From Mangalore, Japan Tour Packages From Rajkot, Japan Tour Packages From Vijayawada, Japan Tour Packages From Mysore, Japan Tour Packages From Guwahati, Japan Tour Packages From Goa.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.