Spiti Valley Tour Package
|EXCLUSIVE Winter Spiti||6 Days|
|Spiti Valley Tour Package from Shimla||5 Days|
|Spiti Valley Winter Tour Package||8 Days|
|EXCLUSIVE Winter Kinnaur Expedition||6 Days|
|Spiti Self Drive Expedition | FREE Nako Excursion||7 Days|
|Kinnaur Valley Tour From Chandigarh||6 Days|
Spiti Valley tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Spiti Valley holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Spiti Valley packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you have been planning a vacation in the mountains this holiday season, then Thrillophilia’s Spiti Valley tour packages are the correct choice for you. We offer the widest range of itineraries to enjoy this heavenly place. You can avail yourself of the specially curated Spiti tour packages for a breathtaking experience in the mountains.
You also have the option of touring the Spiti Valley with friends and family so that your entire group can get the most out of this gorgeous destination. With so many experiential tours and activities, you can easily explore the attractions with our Lahaul Spiti tour packages. Moreover, with unbeatable discounts and deals, Thrillophilia’s Spiti valley holiday packages are suitable for every kind of budget. So if you don’t want to burn a hole in your pocket, you can choose and book several of our cheapest Spiti tour Packages. If you are up for a bike trip, then choose from our range of Spiti Valley bike trip packages for the most adventurous trip.
We also offer curated itineraries according to different themes. So if you want to enjoy a breathtaking honeymoon, then Lahaul Spiti packages for couples are best suited for you. If not this, then add a little spice to your life with Spiti Valley tour packages designed especially for adventurous souls like you, that feature a host of thrilling activities like paragliding and rafting. As you come for your Lahaul Spiti vacation through Thrillophilia, you will definitely rejuvenate your mind and unwind yourself with the inclusions and comforts in the packages. The Lahaul Spiti trip is sure to enrich your holiday experience and give you memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.
1. Key Monastery: This oldest sanctum for Buddhist teachings is almost 1000-years-old and also the most famous due to its stunning location edging on a cliffside surrounded by massive snow-capped peaks.
This 3-floor monastery is designed in the Pasada-style and is adorned with ancient murals called Tangyur, weapons, and rara Thangkas (Tibetan paintings). The Chham dance performed by monks is a major attraction.
2. Pin Valley National Park: Located in the cold desert ecosystem of Spiti at an altitude of 6,632 metres this park is the natural habitat of some of the rarest wildlife species in the world like Snow leopard, Ibex, Himalayan marmot, Blue rock pigeon, etc. You can enjoy challenging treks and jeep safaris at the stark rugged landscape here.
3. Chandratal Lake: Located at around 14,000 ft., this is amongst the most beautiful of the mountain lakes in the country. Translating to ‘Moon Lake’, it enchants you with its crystal clear waters that have shades of grey, turquoise green, and azure blue.
This contrasts with the reflections of the surrounding stark mountains that one sees in the lake waters. The lake, due to its location amidst rugged mountainous trails, is one of the most popular trekking locations amongst Spiti valley tours.
4. Suraj Tal: This lake known for its stupendous beauty is the 3rd highest lake in the country standing at 4890 metres above the sea level.
Dedicated to the sun god and considered to be a holy place, the lake feeds the Bhaga River and is famed for its stunning landscape of snow-capped mountains and shimmering glaciers. The untouched beauty of this mostly uninhabited place makes this one of the top inclusions in all Spiti Valley tour packages.
5. Tabo Monastery: Founded in 996 AD by the Buddhist king Yeshe O’d, this monastery is the one of the most-revered of all monasteries in the country and a must-include in your Spiti valley tours.
Situated at an altitude of around 10,000 ft., it not only has a majestic architecture but is also famous for its beautiful murals, paintings, and sculptures. It has 9 temples within its complex, residential space for visitors, and even a restaurant.
6. Kibber: A place that’s known as the highest motorable village in the world, is an absolute must-include in your Spiti Valley packages. Its vibrant culture, barren landscape, monasteries perched on hills, the massive Dandmachan Peak, and the 80-odd houses are a must-see.
It is an amazing sight to see herds of grazing yaks and stars close enough to make you feel as if you could reach out to touch them. Visit the Kibber Wildlife Sanctuary to see exotic animals like the Tibetan woolly hare, Pika, Snow leopards, Blue sheep, and Red Fox.
7. Nako Lake: The beauty of this spectacular high mountain lake located at around 3,600 metres above sea level needs to be seen to be believed. Surrounded by lush meadows, majestic mountains, and pine tree thickets lies this high mountain lake that must be a part of your Spiti valley tours. Don’t miss exploring the nearby Tibetan monasteries, waterfalls, and caves. You can also enjoy boating in the calm lake waters during summers.
8. Gandhola Monastery: This 8th-century monastery is located on a hilltop at the confluence of the Chandra and Bhaga rivers. This monastery was where rare relics like a copper goblet, the damaged head of Avalokitesvara, and a black stone image of the goddess Vajresvari were found. This intriguing ambience and its scenic location make this place a popular location in Spiti Valley packages.
1. Enjoy mountain biking: Spiti is one of the best places in the world to enjoy the thrill of mountain biking amidst rugged and high altitude landscapes. You can visit secluded villages, passes like Rohtang Pass & Kunzum Pass, and lakes like Suraj Tal and ChandraTal on your biking trip. This is even more fun as you face and overcome challenges like river crossings, broken roads, and hairpin bends.
2. Try a yak safari: A yak safari is what takes you closest to the villages and their people including their customs and the local flora and fauna of the stunning Spiti. This age-old method is how the people in the ancient times used to travel on this sturdy and majestic animal and reminds one of the toughness of the people and the conditions in which they lived.
3. Enjoy white water rafting: One of the most exciting activities to include in your Spiti Valley tour packages is river rafting as you cruise through the stark barren landscape and views of majestic peaks and glaciers.
This is the best way to reach the nooks and crannies of this stupendous place that no car or bike can take you to. The best rafting happens at Spiti and Pin rivers amidst rapids of grade 3 and 4.
4. Visit the highest post office in the world: Located at around 14,400 ft. above sea level is the world’s highest post office amidst the secluded landscape of Spiti Valley. The post office has been running since 1983 and is visited by locals and those who seek offbeat adventures in their Spiti Valley tour packages. Due to the harsh winters that Spiti sees, the post office shuts for almost 6 months during winters.
5. Experience local Himalayan life: The best way to get to know any culture and the way of life is to visit the villages. The people of Spiti belong to the 9th-century sect of Tibetan Buddhism the traditions and customs of which are still followed in its villages like Kibber, Komic, and Langza, etc. The people here are warm and welcoming and you can not only visit the local monasteries but also stay at their homes and try the most authentic Tibetan food.
6. Take a monastery trail: Spiti has 9 monasteries that transport one to the serenity and tranquillity of Buddhism. These monasteries adorned with traditional Thangka paintings reverberating with chants and their mystic ambience are a must-visit.
Some of the best ones to visit are the 1000-year-old Cliffside Dhankar Monastery, Tabo Monastery that’s the oldest in India, and the 6th-century Gandhola Monastery. Other monasteries to include in your Spiti Valley tour packages include Key, Kungri, Kardang, Tangled, Tayul, and Shashur Monasteries.
7. Explore exotic Himalayan wildlife: To see the local Himalayan wildlife head over to the protected areas of the Kibber Wildlife Sanctuary and Pin Valley National Park. Besides the frequently seen yaks, you have a chance to spot snow leopards, musk deer, Himalayan blue sheep, Himalayan brown bear, ibex, Tibetan antelopes, etc. in their natural habitat.
The best time to visit Spiti is between March-September. This is when the weather is extremely pleasant & cool for you to try treks, sightsee, spend time in the wondrous outdoors, and avail the best Spiti Valley holiday packages.
Those who love snow and dare to bear sub-zero temperatures can visit in winters from the Shimla side to enjoy trekking, spotting snow leopards, and enjoying a homestay.
Browse through a wide range of Spiti Valley Vacation package offered by different Indian Cities: Spiti Tour Package From Bangalore, Spiti Tour Package From Delhi, Spiti Tour Package From Mumbai, Spiti Tour Package From Chennai, Spiti Tour Package From Kolkata, Spiti Tour Package From Hyderabad, Spiti Tour Package From Pune, Spiti Tour Package From Ahmedabad, Spiti Tour Package From Surat, Spiti Valley Tour Packages From Chandigarh.