Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi Highlights
- Relive your adventurous side by taking an drive through one of the World’s Most Dangerous Road
- Bridge your way from one cliff to another on the Self Operated Ropeway and fly parallelly to the Chicham Bridge
- Send a postcard from 'Highest Post Office' in the World to your loved ones and make them proud
- Drive to the 'World's Highest Motorable Village' - Komic and feel like you are on top of the world
- Capture a timelapse of the changing colours of Kinner Kailash mountain peaks as painted by the sunrays
Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi Overview
About the Tour:
“A world within a world. Surely the Gods must live here, this is no place for men” says Rudyard Kipling, in his description of the Spiti Valley. This rustic landscape of this remotely resting land will leave you awestruck with its still life scenes for picture postcards of the barren cold desert. The turquoise lakes and precariously perched monasteries set against a backdrop of clear blue skies, justifies Rudyard’s statement altogether.
From getting goosebumps while looking at the 500 years old self mummified body of a Buddhist monk at Gue to feeling the chills as you look down upon a tiny truck from Asia’s highest suspended Chicham bridge, this land of myths and mysteries is bound to satisfy your adventurous soul in every way and give you a ton of memories to treasure for life.
Route: Delhi - Manali - Kaza - Tabo - Dhankar - Pin Valley - Chandra Tal - Manali - Delhi
Duration: 7 Days, 6 Nights
Start Point: Delhi
End Point: Delhi
➔ Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels / camps
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
➔ First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ Inner Line permit / Manali Green Tribunal Permit
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Bon Fire wherever possible
➔ Explore World's Highest Village, Komic Uniquely via Yak Ride
➔ Shop unique souvenirs such as Merino Wool and Slipper made of Grass at the Kaza Market
➔ Mail postcards to loved ones from the world’s highest post office at Hikkim
➔ Record the change of expressions in a slow motion video of your friend as he walks over a very shaky bridge that hangs over the mighty Spiti river.
➔ Make a wish by piling 7 rocks at Chandratal Lake
➔ Relax yourself with Sip of Seabuckthorn tea at Cafe Sol, Kaza
➔ Enjoy mouth Watering Vegetable Maggie at Hindustan ka Akhri Dhaba, Chitkul
How to Reach:
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a feasible option for travelling to Spiti as it serves both domestic and well as International flights.
By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station, through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi to all around India.
By Road: Also Delhi is well connected by bus to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun and even Kathmandu among others.
Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi Itinerary
Select Package Option
Seat in Car
More Details about Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi
Know Before You Go for Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Minimum 2 people are required to book Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
Things To Carry for Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi
- Rain cover
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent