Spiti Valley Jeep Safari Highlights
- Spend some time in Chitkul, the last village of India and wake up to the clearest blue skies you have ever seen.
- Discover Key Kibber surrounded by scenic mountains, barren splendour and Key Monastery, the largest in Spiti Valley.
- Relish the mouth-watering meals to satisfy your taste buds to the fullest included in the package.
- Spend some time in quaint little hamlet Khajjiar which can match Switzerland in almost every aspect.
- Get offbeat with Sach Pass the most difficult pass to drive in the world because of the rough terrain, terrifying roads, and extremely unpredictable weather.
Spiti Valley Jeep Safari Overview
Start Point: New Delhi
End Point: New Delhi
Route: Delhi - Pathankot - Bir- Khajjiar - Bairagarh - Sach Pass - Killar - Keylong - Chandra Taal - Kaza - Pin Valley - Chitkul - Sangla - Jibhi - Manali - Delhi
About the Destination:
Known to be an entire world inside a world, the awe-inspiring Spiti Valley encompasses lofty alpine land. Enclosed by high-altitude, snow-covered peaks, this place boasts majestic monasteries and small villages. Surrounded by Tibet on the East, Ladakh on the North, Kullu Valley on the South, and Kinnaur on the Southeast, Spiti offers spectacular views of mind-boggling vistas. Proclaiming to be an exotic travel destination, Spiti Valley flaunts exquisite attractions like Baralacha Pass, Kunzum Pass, and Pin Valley National Park. Travellers visiting Spiti indulge in a jeep safari, yak safari, mountain biking, trekking, camping, stargazing, and fossil hunting.
About the Tour:
- This trip will start from Manali and you will drive through beautiful scenic valleys.
- Spiti Valley jeep safari is planned in a way that focuses on your comfort. You will be getting a comfortable stay, delicious food, and a well-maintained jeep along with an experienced driver.
- On this trip, you will witness a blend of different cultures and traditions. you will get to explore Spiti Valley thoroughly and will visit many famous villages like Hikkim, Kibber.
- You will be visiting different monasteries which depict their beauty and set you on peace.
- Meet the local people and get close to their lifestyle, culture, and tradition. This trip is going to once in a lifetime experience for you.
- Savour the delicious authentic meals included in the package.
More Details about Spiti Valley Jeep Safari
Know Before You Go for Spiti Valley Jeep Safari
- For safety purposes, the tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- Please note that BSNL and Airtel Postpaid mobile connections are operational and roaming Prepaid SIMs are non-functional in Ladakh.
- We work with local guides and leaders who have the expertise of the region. They are fluent in Hindi and Ladakhi and at times even English.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary are not actually included in the package cost.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
Things To Carry for Spiti Valley Jeep Safari
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Biking gears
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes
- Waterproof windcheater
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf