Bungee Jumping In Goa Highlights
- Boost your adrenaline in a free fall of 55 m over the edge of Mayem Lake
- The entire activity will be done under the supervision of a jump master all the way from New Zealand
- This package is valued at INR 4,100 in the market
- Get your experience of bungee jumping in Goa recorded to take these unforgettable moments back home
Bungee Jumping In Goa Overview
Bungee Jumping Location in Goa: Mayem Lake, Bicholim district, Goa
Activity Timing: Between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Bungee Jumping in Goa Height: 55 meters
Activity date: Every day (Tuesdays Off)
Age limit: From 14 to 60 years
Weight Limit: Below 110Kg
Bungee Jumping is considered as one of the most extreme adventure activities in the world. Experience this thrilling activity at Goa's one of the highest bungee jumping spots in the Bicholim district. Buckle up because this adventure sport is going to pump up your adrenaline and let you experience an unforgettable adventure.
About the Bungee Jumping in Goa:
- The activity takes around 1 hour to be completed from briefing till ending (approximately).
- The inclusions of the package are Jump, Safety Equipments, Permit, and Video
- There will be a highly trained instructor from New Zealand to monitor the entire activity.
- Anyone suffering from a Spine injury, Recent Fracture, Any Dislocation, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Neurological Disorders, Epilepsy, Heart Conditions, Pregnancy, Osteoporosis is not permitted to jump.
Select Package Option
Bungee Jumping In Goa With Video
More Details about Bungee Jumping In Goa
Know Before You Go for Bungee Jumping In Goa
- Follow the instructions given by the instructor carefully.
- The jump will be permitted only after a health inspection and at the sole discretion of the Jump Masters.
- For safety reasons, we do not allow anyone with the following conditions to undertake the jump: Back or Neck injuries, Recent Fracture, Any Dislocation, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Neurological Disorders, Epilepsy, Heart Conditions, Pregnancy, Osteoporosis.
- Consumption of Alcohol and any other intoxicating substances is strictly prohibited.
- Do not damage the equipment you are provided with during the activity.
- Only one jump will be allowed per person.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to board.
- For bungee jumping in Goa the permitted age is 14 years to 60 years and permitted weight upto 110 kg.
Things To Carry for Bungee Jumping In Goa
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle