Mandovi River Cruise Highlights
- Relax in the magical serenity of the Mandovi River while enjoying a beautiful sunset
- Ease off the stress and unwind at the open deck aboard the Mandovi River Cruise
- Explore the nature in its untamed form as you sail through the mangroves
- Spot the crocodiles lazing on the banks and rare migratory birds atop the trees
Mandovi River Cruise Overview
Activity Location: Mandovi River
Activity Timings: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
About Mandovi River Cruise Goa
Goa is famous for its gorgeous beaches, the perfect sunsets and an amalgamation of the culture of India and Portuguese. The small state on the western coast of India attracts a lot of tourists from not just India but from around the world. Goa is best known for all the adventure and water activities and is the perfect place to enjoy authentic seafood from the Goan cuisine at beach shacks.
Hopping on a cruise in Goa is one of the most exquisite activities and this sunset cruise in Goa is the perfect way to explore the serene backwaters of Goa. Cruise through the Mandovi River with lush mangroves on both sides. You will also get to spot the crocodiles lying leisurely on the banks of the river and many migratory birds on the trees.
Note: Children aged above 5 years will be counted as adults
About the activity-
- The activity lasts for around 1 hours with the cruise departing at 6:00 PM and then returning back at 7:00 PM.
- The river cruises start from Santa Monica Boat Jetty and Panaji Jetty on Mandovi river in Panaji town on Old Panaji Road.
- You’ll get a chance to spend some calm moments with your loved ones on the Mandovi river aboard a cruise.
- Grasp the beauty of the crystal clear waters and witness the serene landscapes of lush greenery of Goa.
- Enjoy the sunset to the fullest with the provision of DJ Music, folk dances, and sightseeing that would blend perfectly to make your evening totally splendid.
- Embrace a lot of fun with munching tasty food items from the food stalls on the cruise.
More Details about Mandovi River Cruise
Know Before You Go for Mandovi River Cruise
- The customer has to carry Valid Govt approved ID Proof + Trip / Booking ID to collect the Board pass.
- A single boarding pass is strictly entitled to single-seat only.
- Tickets once sold will not be cancelled or refunded.
- Customers have to report to the boarding point 15 minutes before departure so as to avoid missing the cruise and inconvenience on this account.
- The boarding pass should be retained until the end of the cruise.
- Admission on board is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry any food and beverages items on board.
- Knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, heavy baggage, firearms and ammunition, including toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger's cabin.
- The management is not liable for any loss or damage.
- No Bags are allowed on the boat – handbags will be checked by the security.
- No Outside Drinks & Eatables are allowed on the boat.
- It is mandatory for all guests to wear a mask.
- All health & safety guidelines, as directed by the Govt. of Goa on preventive measures to contain spread of COVID-19 will be strictly followed.
- Children aged above 5 years will be counted as adults.
Things To Carry for Mandovi River Cruise
- Day pack (20-30l)