Dinner Cruise in Goa Highlights
- Spend some fun and happening moments with your loved ones on one of the best night cruise at Mandovi river, Goa.
- Explore some of the most prominent sightseeing locations in Panjim from the Vantage Point of the River.
- Groove on the popular retro songs and Bollywood tracks with the DJ.
- Relish the delicious cuisines with veg and non-veg Goan dinner plate.
- Get indulge in some exciting games and kick your boredom away.
Dinner Cruise in Goa Overview
Activity Location: Mandovi River
Pick-up/ Drop locations: Santa Monica Boat Jetty/ Panaji Jetty on Mandovi River, Panaji, Goa
Start Time: 7:30 PM
End Time: 10:30 PM
Batch size: 60 members
Activity date: Every day
Goa is a place that offers a huge list of fantastic activities that are widely appreciated by many travel enthusiasts, and that's why it is one of the most famous tourist destinations in India and around the world. Among these, a dinner cruise in Goa's at Mandovi river is the most incredible thing to experience the divine beauty of Goa along with the authentic coastline engulfed by beautiful lush green landscapes. Spending time with your loved ones amidst the lovely twilight hours between the azure waters is something that can make your holiday uniquely memorable.
About the Dinner cruise in Goa:
- Welcome Aboard on this cruising experience of 3 hours on river Mandovi.
- The cruise's boarding point will be Santa Monica Boat Jetty and Panaji Jetty on Mandovi river in Panaji town on Old Panaji Road. It would be best to reach the spot at least 15 minutes before the ride start time.
- Welcome aboard as you witness the serene coastlines of Goa in the moonlight with this exciting cruise.
- Show off your dance skills on the popular retro songs and Bollywood numbers with the DJ.
- Feed your cravings with a Goan thali dinner plate (veg & non-veg), plated desserts accompanied by an exotic touch of Goan flavour and culture.
- Indulge in exciting games and keep your boredom at bay.
Select Package Option
Cruise (7:30 PM to 10:30 PM)
More Details about Dinner Cruise in Goa
Know Before You Go for Dinner Cruise in Goa
- The customer has to carry Valid Govt approved ID Proof + Trip / Booking ID to collect the Board pass.
- A single boarding pass is strictly entitled to single-seat only.
- Tickets once sold will not be cancelled or refunded.
- Customers have to report to the boarding point 15 minutes before departure so as to avoid missing the cruise and inconvenience on this account.
- The boarding pass should be retained until the end of the cruise.
- Admission on board is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry any food and beverages items on board.
- Knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, heavy baggage, firearms and ammunition, including toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger's cabin.
- The management is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Child Ticket is subject to the discretion of the management.
- No Bags are allowed on the boat – handbags will be checked by the security.
- No Outside Drinks & Eatables are allowed on the boat.
- It is mandatory for all guests to wear a mask.
- All health & safety guidelines, as directed by the Govt. of Goa on preventive measures to contain spread of COVID-19 will be strictly followed.
Things To Carry for Dinner Cruise in Goa
- Water bottle