- Visit one of the highest waterfalls of India standing at a height of 1017 Feet
- Admire the wondrous flora and fauna of Mollem National Park as you drive across the wilderness in a 12KM jeep safari
- Relish the aroma at the spice plantation tour as you head towards Keri Village
- Get an easy and comfortable transportation from major beaches of North Goa in shared or private vehicle as per the variant booked
- Visit the ancient churches in Goa and famous world heritage sites as per UNESCO on your way back
Activity Location: Dudhsagar, Kulem
Start Point/End Point: Candolim, Baga, Calangute, and Panjim
Start time: 6 AM
End time: 5 PM
Departure Date: Every day
Batch size: Max of 20 members per batch in group tour and 7 members in a private tour
Tour type: Group as well as private
Dudhsagar falls is famous for its four-tiered waterfall creating a cascading appearance that has been attracting tourists for since long. This majestic fall is located on Mandovi river near Kulem. The forested area around Dudhsagar falls offers nature lovers a thrill, enabling you to get closer to nature. The falls are at their prime during the monsoon season, although they are a popular attraction all year round. Enjoy a perfect getaway with your dear ones and spend your entire day amidst lush green forests and waterfalls.
About the activity:
- Begin your day trip by getting picked up from the nearest landmark from Candolim, Baga, Calangute and Panjim bus stand at around 6:00 AM in a shared AC vehicle.
- Alternatively, you can opt for a private tour in a car as per the number of people.
- Enjoy 12KM jeep safari to Dudhsagar waterfalls through Mollem National park.
- Take a relaxing dip into the waterfalls with proper life jackets to ensure your safety and have fun with your companions.
- Continue with your day as you move ahead with a guided spice plantation tour and you can also choose to amuse yourself with an elephant ride at an additional cost.
- Relish the flavor of Goan food and satisfy your taste buds with veg/non-veg lunch included in the package.
- End your memorable day with a complimentary Old Goa Tour and explore various churches and UNESCO world heritage sites.
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- The tour timings are between 6 am to 5 pm.
- Carry at least 2 liters of water and keep hydrated throughout the trek.
- Maintain a friendly environment throughout your tour.
- The area around the falls and Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary is plastic-free. Do not throw any garbage and avoid carrying plastic bottles.
- It is recommended to wear good quality comfortable shoes as a moderate amount of walking is necessary.
- Consumption of alcohol during the tour is not permitted.
Things To Carry
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle