Popular Goa Packages
Goa Tour Packages
|3 Days Goa Tour Package From Mumbai by Car||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 8999.0|
|Goa Tour Package For Friends||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 4580.0|
|Luxury Weekend Tour to North Goa||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 11900.0|
|Drivacation to Goa||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 6550.0|
|Goa Tour Package For Family||4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 16500.0|
Goa PackagesGoa tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Goa holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Goa vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Goa is a flamboyant destination and our Goa tour packages are designed to let you steal the most of the exuberance this exotic city has to offer you. From the lively parties of North Goa to the blissful environment of South Goa, our Goa tour packages will let you explore both the surreal worlds of the same city without taking the chance of missing out on any hidden treasure. Starting from churches and historic sites to beaches and pubs, we have included every secret in our packages that sum up to make Goa as exquisite as it is today.
No matter what your age is and the kind of traveller you are, be sure that we can offer you Goa tours that are as versatile as the destination itself. Whether you are a spiritual seeker, a history fanatic, a honeymooner, or a family vacationer, you can get your favourite Goa tour package customized by us to enjoy a coastal vacation that has been curated just for your special holiday.
Furthermore, with our Goa tour packages, you do not have to worry about finding accommodation, hiring transfer services, and checking city maps frequently. Our Goa tour packages are planned tours that will let you focus on making special moments on your dream trip rather than worrying about convenience. We understand that you will always want your trip to be more enjoyable than be hard on your pocket. Hence, we have made sure that our Goa tour packages are available to you at the most competitive rates.
Browse through a range of Goa Tour packages from different Indian Cities: Goa Tour packages from Bangalore, Goa Tour packages from Delhi, Goa Tour packages from Mumbai, Goa Tour packages from Chennai, Goa Tour packages from Kolkata, Goa Tour packages from Hyderabad, Goa Tour packages from Pune, Goa Tour packages from Ahmedabad, Goa Tour packages from Coimbatore and Goa Tour packages from Vadodara
People Also Ask About Goa Tours
Which are the famous places to visit during the Goa tour?
1. Calangute Beach: Located in the heart of the city, the Calangute beach is one of the most beautiful beaches and is called the “Queen of beaches”. The best Goa tour packages keep this one on priority as it is clean and hosts a number of water adventures like parasailing, jet-ski, and bumper rides.
Location: Calangute, North Goa.
Timings: 24 hours open.
2. Fort Aguada: Famed as the architectural heritage from the Portuguese time, the Fort Aguada is a prime sighting spot of goa packages. It is built facing the striking Arabian Sea and positioned high to defense from the enemies. The fort had a capacity of 79 cannons and gives an insight into the old Portuguese architecture.
Location: Candolim, North Goa.
Entry Fee: INR 35 per person.
Timings: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
3. Tito’s Lane: The most vibrant and lively part of Goa is the Tito’s Lane named after the popular club “Tito’s”. The entire street is dotted with spa centers, fish pedicure spots, cafes, and pubs. Apart from this, it has the best pubs in the city and remains open 24 hours for visitors. You can even go bar hopping here, as there are more than 50 bars & clubs on this street that you can easily look for in our Goa Tour Packages.
Location: Tito’s Lane, Near Baga Beach, North Goa.
Timings: 24 hours open.
4. Baga Beach: Magnetizing the masses, Baga beach is a one-stop destination for all kinds of travelers. With a bunch full of thrilling adventures for the thrill-seekers to the best cafes for the foodies, this place is just filled with all making it a must-add in your Goa tour packages. The beach is sparkling with the golden sands and is fringed with the tall palm trees that add to its picturesque displays. It also features the famous “Baga resort” where you can taste luxuries with easy beach access or can just party at the shacks it has. While booking the Goa tour packages make sure that this destination is not skipped as it is the “Hometown of Nightlife”.
Location: Tito’s Lane, North Goa.
Timings: 5:00 am to 2:00 am.
5. Anjuna Beach: Famed as India’s West Coast paradise, Anjuna beach is a must-have in the goa trip package as it caters to an adventure-filled time. It has Goan influences and has a number of beachside hotels and resorts where you can stay. Not only this but it even provides a number of aqua adventures, that you can witness with your loved ones if you add them in your Goa tour packages. It has a glorious stretch of sand arched with palm trees that extend just the perfect place of a beach vacation.
Location: Anjuna Beach, North Goa.
Timings: 24 hours open.
6. Dudhsagar Waterfall: Snuggled on the Goa-Karnataka border, the Dudhsagar Waterfall is one of the most serene places to add in Goa tour packages. This is a beautiful four-tier waterfall and is one of the tallest ones. It descends down into the Mandovi river from an elevation of 1017 feet above the ground. If you are looking for a scenic yet salient destination, then this is just the right place for you.
Location: Sanguem Taluka.
Entry Fee: INR 400 per person.
Timings: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
7. Club Cabana: A Goa trip package is incomplete without a party at the famous Club Cabana. This is the best place for the party animals as it is famed as the “Nightclub in the Sky”. It is located in Arpora hill and has vibrant-colored revolving flashlights, attractive sitting areas, and various other reflections of luxuries. If you are looking for a place with just the right party aura, then Club Cabana is your answer!
Location: Arpora, North Goa
-Low tourism season: Couples: Rs.1000 to 1700/-; Stag: 1400/-; Women Only: 700/-
-High Tourism season: Couples: Rs.1800 to 2200/-; Stag: 1500/-; Women Only: 700/-
Timings: 9.30 pm to 4 am.
8. Chapora Fort: Standing elegantly from 1717, the Chapora Fort is known for surviving the highest number of battles in Goa. The fort is surrounded by the Chapora river and features the possessions of the past making it a wonderful place to visit on your Goa tour. The views from the top of the fort are breathtaking and the natural landscape that it is enveloped with, adds up to its charm.
Location: Chapora Fort Road, Bardez, North Goa.
Entry Fee: INR 50 per person.
Timings: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm on all days of the week.
9. Grand Island: Revitalize your soul with the package for Goa that includes the adventures at the Grand Island. This is an entertainment hotspot and gives a plush of options to the visitors that they can explore here like the water adventures, sunbathing, and a whole lot more. Here, you can head for scuba diving, snorkeling, and other water adventures in your Goa tour packages, as this is a paradise for fun!
Location: South Goa.
Timings: 6:00 am to 6:00pm.
10. Bom Jesus Basilica: Settled in old Goa, Bom Jesus Basilica is a central landmark for Catholics and a remarkable tourist place. The sparkling white church has the incorrupt body of St. Francis Xavier in a glass mausoleum. It even has a gallery of modern art where you can see the best examples of the baroque style of architecture. The best time to experience the church in your Goa Trip is December as there are feasts with full-fledged Christmas celebrations.
Location: Old Goa, Panjim.
Timings: 9:00 am to 6:30 pm.
What are the best things to do on the Goa tour?
1. Witness Snorkeling at Grand Island: One of the best ways to explore the serenity and charm of the underwater world is Snorkelling. You can book Goa tour packages that include this adventure as this is a must-experience one. This is a mild version of Scuba diving and has less apparatus than it. With this adventure sport, you can just explore the surreal landscapes of water and witness the marine life of the Arabian Sea.
Location: Grand Island, North Goa.
Price: Starting from INR 999 per person.
2. Trek to Todo Falls: Marking its prominence in the itinerary of the goa travel packages, the trek to the Todo falls gives you a chance to explore nature. The way to the falls is just surreal and the charismatic green plantations extend fantastic views that you can have in your Goa tour package. On the route, you will come across the variants of flora and fauna and once you make it to the final stop it will just leave you awestruck. The sparkling water falls down the cliff provides stellar views that are a feast to one’s eye.
Location: North Goa, Todo Falls.
Price: Starting from INR 3000 per person.
3. Hot Air Ballooning: The Goa holiday packages for families and couples are incomplete without a bizarre experience and hot air ballooning is just the right one. You can fly up in the air with a hot air balloon and gape at the striking views of the city from 900ft above the ground. You can head to the Assolda ground for this experience as that is the best place for hot air balloons.
Location: Assolda Ground, South Goa.
Price: Starting from INR 9500 per person.
4. Rafting at Valpoi River: Pump up your adrenaline with white water rafting in your Goa Trip at the Valpoi river and taste the ting of thrill with the rapids. With this adventure, you can rush on the waters of the Valpoi river over an inflated raft and drench yourself in the cool waters. This is a fun adventure and is usually done under professionals supervision.
Location: Valpoi River, North Goa.
Price: Starting from INR 1,700 per person.
5. Dolphin Tour: Select the best Dolphin watching package for a goa trip, as there are really fewer places where you can witness this. These cute creatures can be seen in the Arabian sea and you can go dolphin spotting. These are really friendly creatures and you can even dive in the water to swim along with them if you pick an amazing Goa tour package!
Location: North Goa.
Price: Starting from INR 3000 per person.
6. Partying at the Shacks: With a number of options in your platter, partying is something this destination is known for. The beachside shacks offer the best vibes, Goan delicacies, seafood, and a variety of alcohol that you can have. Some of the best shacks are there at Baga beach, Calangute, and Anjuna beach and each one of them has something unique of its own to serve you while you are on your Goa Tour..
Location: North Goa Beaches.
Price: Starting from INR 300 per person.
7. Luxury Dinner Cruise: If you are traveling with your partner and wish to spend some quality time then book a goa tour package with a luxury dinner cruise. On this cruise, you will be served with delicious Goan delicacies and the soothing sea breeze with the candlelit aura is an add on. This is just the right idea to romanticize with your beloved if you are here on a honeymoon or a couple finalizing a Goa Tour Package.
Location: North Goa, Panjim.
Price: Starting from INR 5,500 per couple.
8. Spice Plantations Tour: Another one that is a must-have in your goa packages itinerary, is a spice plantations tour. With this tour, you can explore the scenic landscapes of the lush green plantations like cardamom, cinnamon, clove, chilies, nutmeg, vanilla, and countless others. The best part is that when you complete the tour you can even buy these fresh spices from the local markets that are in the vicinity of the plantations.
Location: Dharbandora, South Goa.
Price: Starting from INR 400 per person.
Which is the best month to visit Goa for holidays?
The best time to visit Goa is from the months between October to February as this period has many celebrations like Christmas and New Year’s going on and the state experiences many parades and carnivals. However, this time is also the costliest time to be in Goa as rates of accommodation, transport etc become double the price due to an increased demand.
On the other hand, the months from June to September are also considered as a great time to visit Goa as the state looks like a beautiful painting during the rains. As many tourists avoid rain, this time is when you can incur accommodation, flights and overall expenses at half the prices than usual. Book customized Goa tour packages with exciting deals & offers.
How much does a Goa trip cost?Planning a Goa trip can be fun as you can be a cost control Ninja and complete a good trip in 25K per person or simply book goa tour packages that include everything from air transfers, sightseeing, stay, adventures, to food.
How many days are enough for Goa?An ideal trip to Goa can last for 3-5 days and there are several goa travel packages that you book. If you are planning to cover every inch and quarter then you can even holiday here for 7-14 days.
Which part of Goa is the best?The best part of Goa is the Baga beach area as here you can find all at once. The way to the beach has Tito’s Lane where you can find all the cafes, clubs, spa centers, jewelry stalls, and a whole lot more. Not just this, but it has the best resorts that give easy beach access and a beachside bar.
What is the ideal duration of a Goa tour?
The ideal duration for a holiday in Goa is 10 to 15 days. Within this span, an individual will have enough time to undertake all water sports activities like snorkeling, sailing, jet skiing, scuba diving etc and adventure activities like trekking, hiking, quad biking and many more.
You can also cover sightseeing to various places like Aguada fort, Chapora fort, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dudhsagar Falls and others. You can book your Goa tour packages from Thrillophilia to get the best deals and offers on your tour.
What can I do in 3 days in Goa?
- Day 1: On the first day of your Goa tour packages, explore North Goa’s Baga Beach, Fort Aguada, Reis Magos Fort, Deltin Royale, and Anjuna Beach.
- Day 2: Today, cover the remaining attractions of North Goa including Basilica of Bom Jesus, SE Cathedral, Mahalakshmi Temple, and Mapusa Market.
- Day 3: On this day, you will explore South Goa’s Colva Beach, Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary, Cabo de Rama Fort, and Dudhsagar Waterfalls.
Which are must visit beaches in North Goa?
Out of so many beaches in North Goa, the below ones are the must-visit on your Goa tour:
1. Calangute Beach: Calangute is probably one of the most popular beaches in Goa, attracting tourists from across the world. Dotted with food stalls and lounging chairs, the beach is popular for its watersport opportunities such as parasailing, waterskiing, boating, and so on.
2. Anjuna Beach: From a quiet family vacation to an adventure-filled weekend, Anjuna Beach caters to all tastes. The serene getaway offers a host of fun activities such as banana boat rides, bungee jumping, and so on. The beach also hosts the popular flea market on Wednesdays.
3. Palolem Beach: A stretch of dazzling white sand dotted with palm trees, Palolem Beach is known for its nightlife. One of the most unique attractions at the Beach is its silent discos, where partygoers wear headphones.
4. Arambol Beach: Arambol is considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in Goa. Boasting of golden sands and mild waves, Arambol is a popular choice for quiet weekend picnics.
5. Vagator Beach: A casual, laidback beach steeped in rave culture, Vagator Beach is a popular hippie joint in Goa. The tourist traffic here consists mainly of backpackers and young travelers. The beach serves as a popular nightlife destination and hosts a number of trance parties.
What are the adventure watersports in Goa?
1. Scuba Diving: Book the goa trip package with Scuba Diving, as this one is a must-experience one. You can dive down in the depths of water, and explore the serenity and charm of underwater creatures.
2. Banana Boat Ride: As the name sounds, this water adventure involves riding an inflated boat that is banana-like shaped and is towed by a speed boat. While you reach shallow water, it is twisted and you can float on the waters of the Arabian sea.
3. Jet-Ski: Another one on the list of adventure-filled things to do in Goa is driving a Jet-Ski, this is more of a scooter that you have to drive on the water surface. In case, you are not a professional and don’t know the tricks to drive one then you can simply ride back a trained professional.
4. Parasailing: Mostly the inclusive one in the goa packages, parasailing or the parakiting is a fun sport where you can witness the thrill. In this sport, you are fled up in the air with a parachute and are towed by a speed boat. To add a tinge of more adventure to it, don’t forget to take a dip in the cool water.
5. Bumper Ride: This is quite similar to the banana boat ride where you are towed by high-speed boats. The only difference is the shape of the boat that is more like a donut.
What sort of nightlife is there in Goa?
Goa has a very vibrant nightlife and gives you ample options to explore even in the late hours. While there is the Tito’s Lane where you can hop on from one bar to another, there are several beach shacks at Baga that remain open.
1. Cafes: You can grab a quick bite at several cafes that remain open at night in Goa, some of the names include Mama’s Cafe, German Bakery, and the Infantaria Cafe.
2. Shacks: There is no better combination than the cool sea breeze and booze and Goa gives you that. Some of the shacks that are open till late are Curlies & Shiva Valley, Leopard Valley, and the Hilltop that hosts the best trance party.
3. Clubs: The night at Goa never ends and with fantastic clubs like Tito’s, Mambo’s, and Owl there is no dearth of options.
4. Shopping Streets: Flea markets are the major source of attraction for shoppers and almost every beach here has one. You can shop souvenirs at these markets and make the most of your time.
Which are the best places for a cycling Goa?
Yes, a cycling tour in Goa is a great way to explore the state through its interiors. You may dedicate 2 to 3 days for this activity and choose one of the below listed areas for your expedition. Many travel companies offer cycling tours that take you through different parts of Goa. However, if you plan to have your private cycling expedition...here’s where you should head:
1. Miramar - To cover places like Taleigao Church, St. Cruz Church, FontainhasBylanes, Old GMC, Kala Academy, Adil Shah Palace, Panjim Church, and Ferry Point
2. Divar Island - To explore old world charm of ancient dwelling of Old Goa along with the massive Mandoviriver.
3. Royal Road - To explore Velha along with the quaint village of Batim and then ending at Oratorian Convent, the headquarters of the Blessed Fr Jose Va
4. Bridges of Bardez - To explore the less traveled streets of Goa starting from O Coqueiro circle at Porvorim and then heading to the villages of Moira, Nachinola and Aldona.
5. Chorao - To explore Goan village called Aldona and historical fort of Corjuem along with Corjuem Church and Ravalnath temple
Where can I do shopping in Goa? What things are a must to buy in Goa?
Goa is a hub of tourist destinations and one reason that makes it so, is its contribution as a shopping destination. From junk jewellery and gothic accessories to hippie clothing from shell and bamboo work to brassware and terracotta, from cashewnuts and Goan sausages to feni and bebinca to; you will find anything and everything in Goa! All you need to do is...keep those eyes wide open!
You can buy souvenirs like jewellery made out of sea shells, precious stones, fancy wallets, bags and clothes, local Goan food masalas, special Goa made cashews, etc. All these items are easily available in the below listed flea markets-- Flea Market Baga And Anjuna
- Chapora Fish Market
- Tibetan Markets
- Mapusa Friday Market
- Calangute Market Square
- Saturday Night Bazaar at Arpora
Which are some famous churches in Goa?
Goa is known for having some of the most pristine and beautiful churches. They depict the Goan culture and traditions very well and have attracted tourists from all over the world. If you haven’t visited Churches in Goa yet, here’s where you should go:
- Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church - Panjim
- Francis of Assisi church - Goa Velha
- Basilica of Bom Jesus - Old Goa
- Location: Old Goa Rd, Bainguinim
- Se Cathedral - Old Goa
- St Alex Church - Calangute
What should my travelling luggage be like? What are the essential things to carry?
If you’re planning a Goa tour, to enjoy the best of its beaches, parties, outdoor fun activities and water sports...knowing everything that you should pack is an important part of the tips you should know for a safe Goa holiday. Here’s everything you should have in your luggage bag which is an :
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Footwear - a mix of flip flops, crocs and dancing shoes
- Jacket - It is going to be hot in the day but considerably cool in the night
- Fanny Pack - a tote that sticks to your waist, for all your essentials.
- Power Bank
- Water Bottle
- First Aid Box
- Clothes - Beach clothes, swimwear, extra pair for water sports and smart casuals for sightseeing.
Dudhsagar Falls of Goa is a majestic waterfall where the white water gushing through the steep and vertical face of the mountain portrays a cascading effect. Standing as tall as 310 metres, it makes sure to stand in the list of tallest waterfalls in India. The cascading effect of this waterfall gives rise to the illusion of a milky white sea falling from such a great height. This is how the Falls acquired its name – Dudhsagar Falls. The four-tiered waterfall marks its presence along the Mandovi River in the Sanguem taluka (Goa). The main river of Goa – Mandovi, originating from the Deccan Plateau winds its way through the twists and turns of the Western Ghats. As soon as the river plummets through the hilly cover lying along the borders of Karnataka and Goa, it transforms into Dudhsagar Falls.The moment the water gushing out from the Falls flow towards its feet, it forms a green pool at its base. It is from here that the water of the Dudhsagar Falls starts flowing westwards to join and be a part of the mighty Arabian Sea. The entire landmark in the backdrop of the falls is covered with a vastly stretched forest cover. This is how the Dudhsagar Falls form a part of Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary. Embark the wildlife researching skills within you as there this sanctuary shelters a plethora of wildlife. In the past few years, the popularity of the Dudhsagar Falls has increased ten-fold as one of the most preferred weekend getaways from each of the cities of Bangalore, Mumbai, and Pune. If you’ve got a big group or a family, you surely must check-in the Dudhsagar Falls for a short family outing.
Also called St. Catherine's Cathedral this 16th-century masterpiece took 80 long years to finish and is one of the largest churches in the world. The Cathedral attains to the west of the great square called Terreiro de Sabato and has its face turned to the east. A flight of steps approaches its beautiful courtyard. It was consecrated in 1640 and was built to honour the triumph of the Portuguese over the Muslim rulers of the city.Owing to such a magnificent aura and the glory, Se Cathedral has been stated as a world heritage site by UNESCO. It is known as the largest church in Asia, and also has a giant bell and its elegant architecture makes it a majestic white beauty. Se Cathedral also endures the honour of being the seat of the Archdiocese of Goa. Se Cathedral is home to the historic “Golden Bell” which is famous around the world as it is the largest bell with a rich sound. When you will visit the church now you will be amused to witness the amazing construction techniques and designs used while building the church. The intricate work on wood in the interiors of the church add to its beauty as it the wonderful work of art. This place is a combination of peace and beauty, visiting this place will not only rejuvenate you but will also fill you up with positivity.Legend of Saint Catherine of Se CathedralCredits: NagarjunCatherine was a lady who was considered as a Christian Saint according to tradition, and was martyred in the early 4th century at the hands of the pagan Emperor Maxentius. It is believed that she was both a princess and a noted scholar, who became a Christian at around the age of 14 and also converted hundreds of people to Christianity, and was martyred around the age of 18. Catherine was known to be a spiritual pathfinder and raise her voice against the oppression of the Christians under the rule of Roman emperor Maxentius. She was so strong and logical with her arguments that the king himself was incapable of countering them and has a then he formed a committee of 50 philosophers to debate her ideas.However, even the assembly conceded defeat in front of her and confessed Christianity as their belief. Out of anger, the king burnt the philosophers alive and sentenced st.catherine to prison. Catherine did not give up, and she was succeeded in converting not only the jailers but also the king's wife. It is believed that she showed the path of Christianity to 200 people. Even when she was facing the worse condition of her life, she continued to stretch the word of Jesus. She was honoured with the title of"patroness of the wheel-wrights" because it is believed then when she was fastened to a spiked wheel as it was mentioned in her death sentence the wheel broke and she was left uninjured. And when she was finally beheaded, it is said that angle took her remains and laid them to rest atop Mount Sinai. When you visit the Se Cathedral, you can witness the Saint Catherine ornaments, a crown portraying her royal birth and has a book in her hands, which signifies her sound knowledge as she points a spiked wheel, which reveals her martyrdom.Se Cathedral HistoryThe Cathedral is devoted to St. Catherine of Alexandria, it is said that it was built to celebrate the victory of the Portuguese ruler Alfonso Albuquerque who destroyed the Muslim army and took ownership of the city of Goa. Consequently, it is also called St. Catherine's' Cathedral. In 1953, the Cathedral was presented with "The Golden Rose" by Venerable Pope Pius XII. It is a gold ornament, which the Popes of the Catholic Church have traditionally favoured and given as a symbol of devotion or affection.You can witness it as it is placed on the tomb of St. Francis Xavier. It was approved by Governor George Cabral to be spread in 1552 on the remains of an earlier structure. The formation of the church began in 1562. The church was completed in 1619 and was consecrated in 1640. It is a perfect place to experience a blend of peace and tranquillity. You will be filled with positivity when you will visit this sacred place.The architecture of Se Cathedral The architecture of Se Cathedral is awe-inspiring and elegant. The architectural style is a blend of Gothic elements and typical Portuguese style, or you can say that the architecture style of the Se Cathedral is Portuguese-Manueline. There were two different techniques that were opted to make the church. The exterior was made in Tuscan style and the interior has been built in and Corinthian style. With dimensions of 250 feet long and 181 feet wide, this church has a delightfully decorated entrance that measures around 115 feet in height. The church is amazingly decorated, yet the style is intriguing and simple. The Cathedral has been built on an elevated base of laterite, which is covered with the thick lime plaster.You can also see the bell tower which is located on the southern side of the façade. The building of the church is rectangular on the plan but has a cruciform layout in the interior. The main altar is devoted to Catherine of Alexandria, and you can also see several old paintings on either side of it. You can also see the Chapel, which is known as the Cross of Miracles, it is believed that there was an image of Christ that was said to have appeared in 1619.
Baga is a famous beach destination in North Goa that attracts thousands of tourists and watersports lovers to its heart. The beach shares its coastal line from the environs of Sinquerim, Candolim, and Baga, with the Baga shore being more lively and enticing. This bubbly beach is one of the best in Goa that stays awake the whole night. Called as "The Hometown of Nightlife," Baga beach is reputed for its cranky music celebrations by late-night, mouth-watering food, designer shops, and adventure sports.Tourism in Goa’s coasts got ignited by 1960 after the famous summer gathering of hippies from San Francisco. Baga beach then became popular among foreigners and slowly more exciting ventures like fishing, paddleboarding, discos, and tattoo shops started in the mainland. Named after “Baga Creek in Baga”, the tidal residuary channel that drains into the Arabian sea, Baga beach in Goa is also well organized with parking facilities and is maintained tidy by the local governing authorities, besides experiencing hordes of travelers clubbing around. Baga town is surrounded by the Baga river, and spotting the place where the river and the “sea meet, is a beautiful view to bait your eyes. Dolphins can also spotted deeper in the blue ocean and there are some spotting trips organized by local ship owners to spot the sea mammal.