Popular Places To Stay in Goa
Best Places To Stay in Goa
|Stonewood Riverfront Resort, Goa | Luxury Staycation Deal||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 3199.0|
|Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort, Goa | Luxury Staycation Deal||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 5799.0|
|Ginger Goa, Panjim | Luxury Staycation Deal||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 4999.0|
|Whispering Palms Beach Resort, Goa | Luxury Staycation Deal||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 7199.0|
|Casa Anjuna, Goa | Luxury Staycation Deal||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 6699.0|
Goa Stay Packages
Browse through a wide range of Places to Stay in Goa with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book stay in Goa with exciting deals & offers.
Pick what suits you the most from the best places to stay in Goa and experience a relaxing holiday. From hosting exquisite rave parties by the beach, rendering a myriad of enthralling recreational activities, panoramic sunsets by the beach, and offering snug and congenial accommodations, Goa’s immensely beautiful ambiance, and welcoming attitude will never disappoint you!
There is a myriad of accommodations providing the best stay in Goa to choose from, starting from luxuriant homestays, high-end opulent resorts, or simple panoramic room view hotels for a comfortable staycation, Goa has got you all covered.
Book for a villa at Resort Rio and experience enthralling amenities like a humongous swimming pool and multicuisine restaurants, or lodge at people’s favorite Santana beach resort which renders unbelievable and exquisite room views. From presidential suites to well-furnished villas, from pool view facing lodgings to garden view deluxe rooms, in Goa stay package you will find the best accommodations that Goa has to offer you a comfortable, safe, exuberant, and luxurious stay. So pack your bags and bring your loved ones for a vacation in sheer luxury!
People Also Ask About Goa Stays
Which are the best resorts to stay in Goa?
1. Resort Rio Goa – The infamous Resort Rio is perched on the banks of the Baga river amidst the infamous Goan village. At about a 10 minute drive from Baga beach, this luxuriant resort
has a plethora of amusing recreational activities, world-class amenities, safety, and security and is also a vibrant hotspot for bird watching. Spread over an area of 10 acres, the resort has 3 extravagant and well-maintained swimming pools with a children’s pool area. Visitors can relish scrumptious meals from three different restaurants. The rooms available at resort Rio are superior rooms, deluxe rooms, villas, royal suites, and pool-facing accommodations. Overall, resort Rio is one of the best places to stay in Goa.
Location: Near Baga Beach Tambudki, Arpora, Goa 403518
Amenities: Outdoor pool, Fitness/spa changing rooms, Bar/lounge, Restaurant, Breakfast available, Complimentary instant coffee, Swim-Up bar, Poolside bar, Babysitting
2. Taj Exotica - Located at a 30-minute drive from Goa airport, Taj exotica is a luxuriant and opulent resort-studded on the shores of Benaulim beach overlooking the lush Arabian Sea. The resort is built with a Mediterranean touch to it and renders a plethora of recreational activities like spas, swimming pools, picnic spots at farmed beaches, and more. The accommodation available at this resort are villas with garden view rooms, premium view garden villas, deluxe rooms with sea view, and royal suites. All of these rooms are extremely spacious and come with well-furnished luxury interiors, well-equipped bathrooms, room services, and more. Enjoy ravishing dining choices at Taj’s exclusive multi-cuisine restaurants serving Indian, continental and Chinese menus making it one of the best places to stay in Goa.
Location: Calwaddo, Benaulim, Goa 403716
Amenities: Pedicure, Salon, Steam room, Waxing services, 24-hour security, Baggage storage, Concierge, Currency exchange, Gift shop, Newspaper, Outdoor furniture
3. Santana Beach Resort - Making its place in the top best places to stay in Goa, Santana beach resort has disappointed no traveler ever. The resort comes with a myriad of amusing facilities, like two extravagant swimming pools, poolside bars and restaurants, uninterrupted wifi access, and more. Covering over 10 acres of land, Santana beach resort avails spacious accommodations. The rooms available at Santana beach resort are standard rooms, suite rooms and deluxe rooms. All of these rooms have king-size beddings, exquisite room views, sanitized toiletries, and well-furnished interiors. Visitors can also enjoy scrumptious meals from all-day dining restaurants at this resort. Santana beach resort is located in close proximity to a number of sites of attractions like beaches, Saturday night markets, Panaji city, and Fort Aguada.
Location: Shop No. P-1-2, Quinta Costa Frias Complex, Dando, Candolim, Bardez, Goa 403515
Amenities: Bar/lounge, Restaurant, Breakfast buffet, Swim-Up bar, Poolside bar, Car hire, Taxi service, Baggage storage, Concierge
4. Adamo - The Bellus - Adamo Bellus is a perfect choice for a comfortable staycation with a grandiose state of living, spacious accommodations, concierge services and all that one needs for a relaxing vacation. Upon entering visitors can relish an extravagant swimming pool, a well-maintained garden, gymnasium, Jacuzzi, over 90 spacious and well-equipped accommodations, etc. Located at a distance of 400 meters from the popular Calangute beach, and in the vicinity to all major tourist attractions like Baga beach, Candolim beach, the basilica of Jesus, Varca beach, and more. Adamo definitely tops the list of best places to stay in Goa. Guests can enjoy other amenities like room services, housekeeping, complimentary wifi, sauna and massage, multicuisine restaurants, a parking area, etc.
Location: Ashley Road, Naika Vaddo, Calangute, Goa 403516
Amenities: Free parking, Free High-Speed Internet (WiFi), Pool, Free breakfast, Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly), Airport transportation, Spa, 24-hour security, Wifi, Outdoor pool, Bar/lounge, Restaurant, Breakfast buffet
5. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa - Hyatt franchise renders one of the best places to stay in Goa and it is in fact one of the oldest lodgings of India, Park Hyatt Goa Resort. This 5-star accommodation has over 250 Portuguese-styled spacious accommodations, 250 Paso-styled guestrooms, and extravagant spa sessions. With more than 2 large swimming pools, Hyatt residency also has a myriad of sports activities that can be enjoyed at leisure like beach volleyball, tennis, and archery. Guests can relish scrumptious meals by dining at popular Hyatt restaurants. The rooms at Park Hyatt are the grand executive suite, grand suites, and presidential suites. All of these accommodations are spacious, well equipped, and come with a well-furnished interior and sanitized toiletries. Guests can enjoy exquisite dining services at multicuisine restaurants, poolside grill and bar, etc.
Location: Arossim Beach Rd, Cansaulim, Goa 403712
Amenities: Room Service (24 Hours Available), ATM at the hotel, Special occasion arrangement, dry cleaning, Infant bed
6. Marbela Beach Resort - If you want to enjoy sheer luxury at budget-friendly prices, Marbela beach resort is a definite choice. From Spanish Villas to royal suites and luxury tents, the accommodations at these resorts are extremely spacious, have well-furnished interiors, and have clean and sanitized toiletries. Guests can enjoy a myriad of dining facilities like an all-day dining restaurant serving authentic continental dishes, poolside grill and bar and rooftop lounge areas. Marbella beach resort also hosts rave beach parties with DJ nights, bonfires, and joyous musical sessions. This beach resort is located in close vicinity to all beautiful beaches like Ashvem beach, Morjim beach, Chapora fishing area, and more.
Location: H. No. 782, Morjim-Ashwem Road, Gawde Wada Rd, Morjim, Goa 403512
Amenities: Outdoor pool, Bar/lounge, Windsurfing, Nightclub / DJ, Car hire, Spa, Wifi, Pool/beach towels, Restaurant, Breakfast buffet
7. Ramada Caravela Beach Resort - South Goa’s pride and one of the best places to stay in Goa, Ramada Caravela beach resort is a well-rated luxuriant lodging spread over a 10-acre area and has opulent accommodations like a presidential villa which comes with a Jacuzzi, family villa with ocean view and deluxe suites with well-furnished interiors and king size beddings. Guests can enjoy a whimsical and romantic candle-lit dinner by the seashore at Ramada’s exquisite beach-facing restaurants, all-day dining restaurants, etc. The activities guests can enjoy are a gymnasium, salon services, holistic Ayurveda and yoga sessions, outdoor Jacuzzi, and beach activities. Apart from this the resort’s location in close proximity to attractions like cathedral church and Goa Chitra museum makes it a top choice for an exquisite staycation.
Location: Varca Beach, Fatrade, Margao, Goa 403721
Amenities: Outdoor pool, Bar/lounge, Windsurfing, Nightclub / DJ, Car hire, Spa, Wifi, Pool/beach towels, Restaurant, Breakfast buffet.
8. Riva Beach Resort - Relish in Goa’s tropical climate, and experience an enthralling sea view from your rooms, and enjoy satisfactory room services while staying at Riva beach resort. Located on the sands of Mandrem beach, Riva beach resort is one of the best places to stay in Goa. The accommodation choices available here are a garden view villa, pool view royal suites, etc. All the accommodations at these resorts are incredibly spacious, sanitized, and well equipped. Guests can also dine at all-day dining restaurants, poolside grill and bar and lounge areas. Guests can enjoy a plethora of thrilling activities available like kayaking through the backwaters of Goa, cycling through verdant pathways, and ATV bike rides.
Location: Mandrem Beach Road, Pernem, Goa 403527
Amenities: Free High-Speed Internet (WiFi), Pool, Free breakfast, Beach, Bicycle rental, Airport transportation, Conference facilities, Wifi, Lazy river.
9. Bogmallo Beach Resort - Located on the sands of the Bogmallo bay overlooking the Arabian Sea, Bogmallo beach resort is 4 stars luxuriant and splendor six-storey resort of sheer opulence. Bogmallo beach resort has 126 well-furnished and fully equipped rooms, which come with sanitized toiletries and enthralling beddings, sauna, massage and spa sessions, humongous swimming pools, rental car services, and more. Guests can also enjoy scrumptious meals from all-day dining restaurants. The sights of attraction near Bogmallo beach resort are Aguada, Baga beach, Candolim beach, etc.
Location: Bogmalo Rd, South Goa, Bogmalo, Goa 403806
Amenities: Conference facilities, Banquet room, Meeting rooms, Spa, 24-hour security, Baggage storage, Concierge, Currency exchange, Gift shop, Newspaper, Shops, 24-hour front desk
10. Baywatch Resort - Located on the Colva coastline, Baywatch resort is a secluded resort situated in green and verdant Goan climes. Guests can choose to stay in a myriad of rooms available like exclusive rooms which have queen size beddings and suites with well-furnished and equipped interiors. Baywatch resort has a well-equipped gymnasium, opulent swimming pool, and a spa. The dining facilities available here are lounge bars, poolside grills, and bars, all-day dining restaurants serving multi-cuisine and continental meals, etc. Overall, Baywatch resort is one of the best places to stay in Goa for guests looking to relish in a relaxing and laid-back lifestyle and enjoy pampering and rejuvenation.
Location: Sernabatim, Beach, Colva, Goa 403708
Amenities: Meeting rooms, Spa, Massage, 24-hour security, BBQ facilities, Baggage storage, Concierge, Currency exchange, Newspaper, Non-smoking hotel, Shops, Sun umbrellas, 24-hour front desk, Dry cleaning
Which are the best homestays in Goa?1. São Domingos Holiday - Home - Sheer luxury at budget-friendly prices, this exquisite holiday home resort has a plethora of amenities like beach access, complimentary wifi, car rentals, and more. This holiday home is close to all the exotic beaches of Goa like Varca beach, Baga beach, and more. Visitors can enjoy a 9 feet pool, poolside grill bar, multicuisine restaurants, and more.
2. Dream catcher - Located on the sands of Palolem beach, Dream catcher is a fancy retreat and one of the best places to stay in Goa. This homestay renders exquisite views from the balcony. It has a plethora of multiline restaurants, beach access, and room services. Other sights of attraction are butterfly beach, Palolem beach, and Patnem beach.
3. Casa Menezes - This beautiful homestay has an interior depicting the lavish 18th century home decor. Apart from this, this homestay is at a distance of 4 kilometers from Batim Lake. Other amenities are a pool, breakfast, wifi, and air-conditioned rooms. This homestay is close to the 17th century Church of St. Annes.
4. Riviera hermitage - This exquisite homestay is centrally located on the farmed beaches of North Goa. Amidst the pandemic, the homestay ensures proper sanitation and follows all covid guidelines strictly. It also has a swimming pool and multicuisine restaurant making it one of the best places to stay in Goa.
5. Pelle’s fisherman - Feel at home at this enthralling homestay which comes with exquisite room views, well-equipped toiletries, king-size beddings, room services at the beck, and a plethora of amusing recreational activities to take part in. This homestay also has sights of attraction like Benaulim beach, Colva, and Varca beach in close vicinity.
6. Postcard Claim - This exotic and one of the best stays in Goa has a swimming pool, myriad recreational activities, intriguing sights of attraction like Basilica of Bom Jesus, Majorda beach, and Colva beach. Guests can also enjoy multi-cuisine restaurants, eloquent room services, and more.
What are the best romantic resorts in Goa for honeymoon?1. Vivanta By Taj - This enthralling resort is located on Candolim beach, overlooking the beautiful Arabian Sea. This resort has opulent and extremely luxuriant interiors. The rooms available at these resorts are premium temptation sea view villas which come with king-size beddings, clean toiletries, etc. making this the best stay in Goa.
2. Casa Severina - This humongous resort has luxuriant interiors, Portuguese-style decor, multicuisine restaurants, spacious accommodations, pool view rooms, and more. Experience hospitality and relish in Goa’s unmatched vibe at this resort.
3. Bogmallo beach resort - Enjoy an enthralling and whimsical experience with your loved ones at Bogmallo beach resort. Other activities of interest at this resort are tantra spa, rooftop lounge, a myriad of water sports by the beach, cycling trips and more. This is the most enthralling place for a honeymoon trip with your loved ones promising the best stay in Goa.
4. Park Hyatt Resort Goa - Enjoy a lovely time bathing in the swimming pool overlooking the beautiful Golden Arossim beach. Park Hyatt rooms come with spacious accommodations, posada-styled rooms, well-furnished interiors, and toiletries. The restaurants available at this resort are Palm Beachside grill bar, casa sarita fine-dining Goan restaurants, and more.
5. The Zuri White sands - This exotic beach resort tops the list of most romantic lodgings and best stay in Goa for a staycation. This resort has therapeutic spa sessions, an enormous pool with a myriad of pool activities, beach view rooms, multicuisine restaurants, and a bar with loaded exotic wines.
6. Heritage Village Club - Book at this amazing group of resorts for a luxuriant stay amongst the enthralling tropical climes of Goa. The rooms at these accommodations are incredibly spacious. Apart from this, guests can enjoy a plethora of multicuisine restaurants like chutney, relish on tasteful wines of Casa rosa, and more. The amenities at this resort are top-notch and unbeatable and promise the best stay in Goa for all its visitors.
Which are the most luxury resorts in Goa?1. The Leela - Topping the list of grandeur resorts rendering the best stay in Goa, The Leela has made its reputation for rendering classic and magnificent lodgings for people looking for a relaxing vacation. At leela resorts guests can enjoy Portuguese-inspired interiors in spacious accommodations, a golf course, a 24-hour casino, and a myriad of multicuisine restaurants.
2. Alila Diwa - This exquisite 4-star resort has rooms overlooking the lush paddy fields of Goa. For honeymooners, Alila resort has special honeymoon suites accommodating all their needs. As per Goa stay package guests can enjoy a luxurious infinity pool, 4-star multi-cuisine restaurants, Jacuzzi, and more.
3. ITC Grand Goa - The ITC franchise of grandiose resorts offers ravishing lodgings in South Goa too. It offers Indo-Portuguese-styled rooms which have spacious accommodations, sanitized toilets, complimentary wifi, and in-room dining services.
4. Planet Hollywood Goa - Located in a secluded spot of Utorda beach, planet Hollywood Goa has an American Hollywood theme, and accommodations that are extremely spacious, and come with king-size beddings, relaxing seating areas, clean toiletries, and complimentary wifi. Its divine location overlooking beautiful palm trees and turquoise sea beaches makes it a top-notch spot for a comfortable staycation.
5. Taj Exotica - Taj exotica’s private beach makes it a top-notch lodging for a fun and amusing vacation. Other myriads of facilities available at this resort are fitness center, pools, multicuisine restaurants, close proximity to all beautiful attractions, etc. So sip on your cocktails, and make memories to last a lifetime.
Which are the best beach resorts to stay in Goa?1. Pusada Touma - This new opulent and one of the finest beach resorts of Goa is the most perfect choice for a comfortable vacation. According to the Goa stay package; this resort comes with lavish Portuguese-styled interiors, excellent ambiance, a plethora of multicuisine restaurants, and more.
2. The park Calangute - Enjoy a joyous bonfire night by the Calangute beach and add stars to your staycation. During pandemics this resort promises sanitized accommodations, making its guests safety its topmost priority. Guests can also enjoy cocktails at sky bar, a relaxing spa session at Aura Spa, and feast on scrumptious meals at various multi-cuisine restaurants.
3. Sonesta Inns - This enthralling boutique hotel, is perfect for guests looking to enjoy a calming vacation amidst the lush greenery of Goa’s tropical climes. Sonesta Inns also offer a myriad of recreational activities like bars, multicuisine restaurants, a health club, an enormous pool with poolside grills and bars, and more.
4. The rivasa resort - Popular for serving delicious and mouth-watering Goan delicacies and seafood, the rivasa resort also tops the list for providing amazing accommodation overlooking the turquoise beaches of the Arabian Sea. During the evening, relish on tasteful Goan dishes from street vendors and enjoy intriguing water sports by the beach.
Which are the best resorts in North Goa?1. Resort Rio - Located in close proximity to the infamous Baga beach, Resort Rio offers spacious accommodations, spa therapy sessions, fitness centers, multicuisine restaurants, bars and grills, movie halls, and a beautiful swimming pool. The suites and villas have well-furnished interiors and clean toiletries promising a comfortable lodging.
2. Whispering Palms resort - This boutique resort is one of Goa's most fancy retreats featuring over 106 accommodations which come with king-size beddings, spa and therapy facilities, multicuisine restaurants, open bar, and grills, pool activities, and enthralling room views of the enriching Arabian sea.
3. Marquis beach resort - Commonly known as the pride of North Goa, Marquis beach resort is perched on the banks of Candolim beach and has a myriad of suites and villas rendering an enthralling staycation. Other amusing amenities Marquis beach resorts have multicuisine restaurants, swimming pools, spa and therapy sessions, etc.
4. Marriott Resort and Spa - Marriott franchise has never disappointed any guest. Located in Panaji, this Marriott resort and spa has a well-maintained garden area, extravagant swimming pool, multicuisine restaurants, and more. As per Goa stay package, guests can also enjoy a plethora of interesting recreational activities and make memories to last a lifetime.
Which are the best resorts in South Goa?1. The Caravela -Located on the sands of Vrachia Beach, this exquisite resort offers spacious accommodations, swimming pools, a convention center, a fitness center, complimentary wifi, in-room dining services, and more. The different types of accommodations available here are standard, deluxe, presidential villa, etc.
2. Bogmallo beach resort - Book for a cottage at this resort and enjoy enthralling spacious accommodations with panoramic views of the Arabian Sea. Goa stay package includes a myriad of facilities like the casino, multicuisine restaurants, spa and therapy sessions, swimming pool, fitness center, etc.
3. Baywatch Resort - Located at about a walking distance from Sernabatim beach, Baywatch resort is the perfect choice for a romantic getaway with your loved ones. Accommodations available at this resort are deluxe rooms and suite rooms. Other myriads of facilities available are free parking, housekeeping, children's playground, spa, and multicuisine restaurants.
4. Holiday Inn Resort -This beautiful resort has over 200 well-maintained and highly furnished accommodations which come with king-size beddings, clean toiletries, etc. A stay here will offer you a relaxing time.
Dudhsagar Falls of Goa is a majestic waterfall where the white water gushing through the steep and vertical face of the mountain portrays a cascading effect. Standing as tall as 310 metres, it makes sure to stand in the list of tallest waterfalls in India. The cascading effect of this waterfall gives rise to the illusion of a milky white sea falling from such a great height. This is how the Falls acquired its name – Dudhsagar Falls. The four-tiered waterfall marks its presence along the Mandovi River in the Sanguem taluka (Goa). The main river of Goa – Mandovi, originating from the Deccan Plateau winds its way through the twists and turns of the Western Ghats. As soon as the river plummets through the hilly cover lying along the borders of Karnataka and Goa, it transforms into Dudhsagar Falls.The moment the water gushing out from the Falls flow towards its feet, it forms a green pool at its base. It is from here that the water of the Dudhsagar Falls starts flowing westwards to join and be a part of the mighty Arabian Sea. The entire landmark in the backdrop of the falls is covered with a vastly stretched forest cover. This is how the Dudhsagar Falls form a part of Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary. Embark the wildlife researching skills within you as there this sanctuary shelters a plethora of wildlife. In the past few years, the popularity of the Dudhsagar Falls has increased ten-fold as one of the most preferred weekend getaways from each of the cities of Bangalore, Mumbai, and Pune. If you’ve got a big group or a family, you surely must check-in the Dudhsagar Falls for a short family outing.
Also called St. Catherine's Cathedral this 16th-century masterpiece took 80 long years to finish and is one of the largest churches in the world. The Cathedral attains to the west of the great square called Terreiro de Sabato and has its face turned to the east. A flight of steps approaches its beautiful courtyard. It was consecrated in 1640 and was built to honour the triumph of the Portuguese over the Muslim rulers of the city.Owing to such a magnificent aura and the glory, Se Cathedral has been stated as a world heritage site by UNESCO. It is known as the largest church in Asia, and also has a giant bell and its elegant architecture makes it a majestic white beauty. Se Cathedral also endures the honour of being the seat of the Archdiocese of Goa. Se Cathedral is home to the historic “Golden Bell” which is famous around the world as it is the largest bell with a rich sound. When you will visit the church now you will be amused to witness the amazing construction techniques and designs used while building the church. The intricate work on wood in the interiors of the church add to its beauty as it the wonderful work of art. This place is a combination of peace and beauty, visiting this place will not only rejuvenate you but will also fill you up with positivity.Legend of Saint Catherine of Se CathedralCredits: NagarjunCatherine was a lady who was considered as a Christian Saint according to tradition, and was martyred in the early 4th century at the hands of the pagan Emperor Maxentius. It is believed that she was both a princess and a noted scholar, who became a Christian at around the age of 14 and also converted hundreds of people to Christianity, and was martyred around the age of 18. Catherine was known to be a spiritual pathfinder and raise her voice against the oppression of the Christians under the rule of Roman emperor Maxentius. She was so strong and logical with her arguments that the king himself was incapable of countering them and has a then he formed a committee of 50 philosophers to debate her ideas.However, even the assembly conceded defeat in front of her and confessed Christianity as their belief. Out of anger, the king burnt the philosophers alive and sentenced st.catherine to prison. Catherine did not give up, and she was succeeded in converting not only the jailers but also the king's wife. It is believed that she showed the path of Christianity to 200 people. Even when she was facing the worse condition of her life, she continued to stretch the word of Jesus. She was honoured with the title of"patroness of the wheel-wrights" because it is believed then when she was fastened to a spiked wheel as it was mentioned in her death sentence the wheel broke and she was left uninjured. And when she was finally beheaded, it is said that angle took her remains and laid them to rest atop Mount Sinai. When you visit the Se Cathedral, you can witness the Saint Catherine ornaments, a crown portraying her royal birth and has a book in her hands, which signifies her sound knowledge as she points a spiked wheel, which reveals her martyrdom.Se Cathedral HistoryThe Cathedral is devoted to St. Catherine of Alexandria, it is said that it was built to celebrate the victory of the Portuguese ruler Alfonso Albuquerque who destroyed the Muslim army and took ownership of the city of Goa. Consequently, it is also called St. Catherine's' Cathedral. In 1953, the Cathedral was presented with "The Golden Rose" by Venerable Pope Pius XII. It is a gold ornament, which the Popes of the Catholic Church have traditionally favoured and given as a symbol of devotion or affection.You can witness it as it is placed on the tomb of St. Francis Xavier. It was approved by Governor George Cabral to be spread in 1552 on the remains of an earlier structure. The formation of the church began in 1562. The church was completed in 1619 and was consecrated in 1640. It is a perfect place to experience a blend of peace and tranquillity. You will be filled with positivity when you will visit this sacred place.The architecture of Se Cathedral The architecture of Se Cathedral is awe-inspiring and elegant. The architectural style is a blend of Gothic elements and typical Portuguese style, or you can say that the architecture style of the Se Cathedral is Portuguese-Manueline. There were two different techniques that were opted to make the church. The exterior was made in Tuscan style and the interior has been built in and Corinthian style. With dimensions of 250 feet long and 181 feet wide, this church has a delightfully decorated entrance that measures around 115 feet in height. The church is amazingly decorated, yet the style is intriguing and simple. The Cathedral has been built on an elevated base of laterite, which is covered with the thick lime plaster.You can also see the bell tower which is located on the southern side of the façade. The building of the church is rectangular on the plan but has a cruciform layout in the interior. The main altar is devoted to Catherine of Alexandria, and you can also see several old paintings on either side of it. You can also see the Chapel, which is known as the Cross of Miracles, it is believed that there was an image of Christ that was said to have appeared in 1619.
Baga is a famous beach destination in North Goa that attracts thousands of tourists and watersports lovers to its heart. The beach shares its coastal line from the environs of Sinquerim, Candolim, and Baga, with the Baga shore being more lively and enticing. This bubbly beach is one of the best in Goa that stays awake the whole night. Called as "The Hometown of Nightlife," Baga beach is reputed for its cranky music celebrations by late-night, mouth-watering food, designer shops, and adventure sports.Tourism in Goa’s coasts got ignited by 1960 after the famous summer gathering of hippies from San Francisco. Baga beach then became popular among foreigners and slowly more exciting ventures like fishing, paddleboarding, discos, and tattoo shops started in the mainland. Named after “Baga Creek in Baga”, the tidal residuary channel that drains into the Arabian sea, Baga beach in Goa is also well organized with parking facilities and is maintained tidy by the local governing authorities, besides experiencing hordes of travelers clubbing around. Baga town is surrounded by the Baga river, and spotting the place where the river and the “sea meet, is a beautiful view to bait your eyes. Dolphins can also spotted deeper in the blue ocean and there are some spotting trips organized by local ship owners to spot the sea mammal.