The wholesome Goa Sightseeing packages from Thrillophilia have everything suiting every visitor's needs and expectations. The tourists get to explore the destination in the most comfortable manner as these packages are crafted keeping in mind the needs of travellers. You will be provided with knowledgeable tour guides who will give you ample knowledge about the heritage of the place as well as take to you some of the notable landmarks where you will get to learn more prodigal history.
Thrillophilia makes sure that you get to enjoy the Goa Sightseeing Tour to the fullest and visit maximum destinations in minimum time. To make this possible everything is well curated and quality of service is well taken care of. In order to make your vacation all the more exciting, Thrillophilia lets you enjoy thrilling water sports on the serene coastline as well as lets you dive into the party culture with special nighttime tours to the exotic nightclubs.
People Also Ask About Sightseeing in Goa
Which places are good for sightseeing in Goa?
1. Calangute Beach - Commonly known as the queen of beaches, Calangute beach offers exquisite and picturesque landscapes of the serene Goan climes. As per Goa sightseeing package, there are a myriad of activities one can do at Calangute beach, from marvellous water sports to shopping at duty free markets.
Experience enthralling sunsets by the beach shore and feast on fancy Goan delicacies. The amusing water sports one can indulge in at Calangute beach are parasailing, jet skiing, boating, kayaking and more. The resplendent markets here sell clothes, junk jewellery, seafood and drinks, cocktails, antiques and more.
2. Dudhsagar Waterfalls - Located in Sanguem Taluka, Dudhsagar waterfalls is one of India’s largest four tiered waterfalls. As a part of the immensely beautiful Bhagwaan mahaveer sanctuary and Mollem national park, you can reach this exotic tourist spot by a van tour from the park itself. Trekking to Dudhsagar waterfalls is another extravagant activity a lot of tourists participate in annually.
According to the Goa sightseeing package, the trek starts from Kulem or Castle Rock situated in Karnataka. This panoramic waterfall stands at an incredible height of 1017 metres over the Mandovi River. One can also take a jeep safari ride from the dense and lush green forests of Kulem to Dudhsagar too.
3. Fort Aguada - A fancy retreat for travel and history enthusiasts, Fort Aguada is a beautiful and exotic tourist attraction which features an intriguing history related to Goa’s antiquity. Built in the year 1612 with an objective to protect Goa from Portuguese invaders, this fort has an immense capacity which can fit around 79 cannons.
Standing behind this fort is India’s largest and most well maintained lighthouse. Tourists can explore the myriad of Portuguese styles of architecture inside the fort and admire the intricate engineering and construction behind the masterpiece. As per Goa sightseeing package, visitors can relish in the calming sea breezes of Candolim and Sinquerim beaches too.
4. The church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception - Seen frequently in a plethora of bollywood movies, this famous tourist attraction draws a number of tourists in and around the globe. The church’s establishments date back to the 14th century. In the year 1819, the church went under a myriad of reconstruction resulting in the building which we see now.
Be a part of Goa sightseeing package and participate in calming and soul rekindling prayers at church and invoke your faith in the almighty. Located in Panaji, this church has an appealing and extremely vibrant interior and conducts an English Mass daily at around 8 am.
5. Candolim Beach - What’s better than to experience Goa’s most delightful and laidback lifestyles in the plush and posh Candolim beach. Candolim beach is the hub for enthralling water sports which attracts a lot of thrill seekers from around India. From snorkelling and banana boat rides to parasailing and jet skiing, one can find a myriad of adventure activities to indulge in. There are a number of fancy restaurants to enjoy scrumptious Goan delicacies overlooking the turquoise beach. The nightlife at Candolim beach is exotic and one must definitely dine at the red lion pub or bar eclipse.
6. Mandovi River Cruise - When in Goa, a cruise through the serene and tranquil waters of Mandovi river on a cruise is a must do activity. There are a myriad of luxury sea cruises sailing off from Mandovi river and you can book one in Goa sightseeing package too.
The cruise package comes with a glamorous and fancy treat, laid back ambiance, enticing views of the beautiful river and lively music and DJ. Relish in the exuberant atmosphere Goa carries and enjoys breath-taking views of the alluring sunsets at dusk. As per Goa sightseeing tour package one gets to enjoy all such enthralling spots to relish in Goan ambiance more.
7. Anjuna Beach Market - Situated at a walkable distance from Anjuna beach, the anjuna flea market features a popular duty free shop. Earlier a crash site for hippies, this place has evolved into providing some of the best and most extravagant shopping items for shopaholics.
Visitors can find a wide number of items starting from antiques to jewellery, unique clothing items, shoewear, and silverware and of course fancy street shops selling authentic Goan delicacies. However, this market is operational only in the months of November till April. According to the Goa sightseeing package, one must explore this market and shop for items.
8. Butterfly Beach - Situated at trek distance from Palolem beach, butterfly beach harbours over a semi-circular bay and renders turquoise and secluded beach spots with black rocks and cliffs. The most spectacular part about butterfly beach is the presence of millions of varied and unique species of this immensely beautiful insect, the butterflies. Tourists can post these creatures and pose with them too.
Butterfly beach is a bit secluded from the rest of the crowded Goa beaches and therefore is a perfect spot for a private time with your loved ones amidst nature’s best aspects. A trek up to butterfly beach is a famous venture all tourists should participate in. Also commonly called the honeymoon beach, butterfly beach is a beautiful and exotic attraction one should visit as per Goa sightseeing Tour.
Which are the best places to visit in Goa on a sightseeing tour at night?
1. Big Daddy Casino - Goa and casino are the most beautiful pair. For visitors who want to take fun of Goa’s most thrilling and ravishing night activities, fun casino games will never disappoint you. Located at a coast near Mandovi river, it features games like American Roulettes, Black jack etc.
2. Sinq Night Club- Wear your best outfits and groove to the beats of Sinq nightClub and make memories to last a lifetime. This nightclub is a famous lounge and bar and has an extravagant ambiance attracting the younger age group. Your Goa sightseeing package must include this club.
3. Curlies Beach Shack - As per Goa sightseeing package, feast on fancy Goan delicacies and sip on extravagant wines and beers at Curlies Beach shack. This beachfront lounge area has a garden restaurant and a grill and bar. Take a break from your frenzy vacation and dine at this exotic location.
4. Baga Beach - Goa’s all time crowded destination, Baga beach has a busy day as well as a diligent night life too. Experience and take pictures of enthralling sunsets at dusk and shop for a wide range of clothing, footwear and antiques for a myriad of flea markets lining the coastline.
5. Club Cabana - Show your rocking moves at Club Cabana and dance your night away. Commonly popular among youngsters, this exotic club attracts a huge crowd almost every night. From DJing to bars and grills, you can find everything at this luxurious club.
Which are the best beaches to visit in Goa on a sightseeing tour?
1. Colva Beach - Commonly known among the locals, Colva beach’s secluded spot makes it a famous site for picnic and relaxation under the palm trees. Visitors can indulge in water sports activities like parasailing, jet skiing, banana boat ride and more. There are a number of restaurants lining the coast selling scrumptious delicacies too.
2. Morjim Beach - A hub for cute aquatic animals like dolphins, olive ridley turtles and a popular tourist attraction for bird watching activities, Morjim beach comes next in the queue of the best beaches in Goa. This beach is extremely clean and well maintained. Book for a sea view villa in Goa sightseeing Tour, overlooking the gorgeous Arabian Sea and relish in the laid back Goan ambiance.
3. Baga Beach - From duty free shops to fancy restaurants selling tasty delicacies, from amusing water sports to relaxing massages, Baga beach tends to all the requirements of a visitor. This is one of the most famous and crowded beaches of Goa and an important part of Goa sightseeing Tour. Experience enthralling sunsets and sip on your cocktails while laying down on lounge chairs and soaking in the tropical climate of Goa.
4. Calangute Beach - Also known as the “Queen of Beaches”, Calangute beach is one of the longest beaches in Goa, with a shoreline covering an area of 2.4 kilometres. Its close proximity to all attractions in Goa makes it a tourist hotspot yearlong. You can indulge in thrilling water sports like parasailing, bump banana boat ride or go on a boat trip to witness Dolphins hopping over the horizon!
Which places are best for shopping in Goa?1. Anjuna Flea Market - This is a shopping hub for tourists and shopaholics for it renders a plethora of exquisite and beautiful sites like clothing, footwear, jewellery, silverware, wall hangings and more.
2. Panaji Market - Relish the fresh aroma of scrumptious Goan delicacies and treat yourself to delicious food items from street vendors at Panaji Market. Nothing can beat this place’s fine ambiance and exotic location.
3. Baga Market- At a walkable distance from the exotic Baga beach, this market is one of the most famous spots in Goa if you want to shop for antiques and unusual silverware and handmade items. You will find foreigners and locals bargaining for products available here.
4. Calangute Market square - Shop for souvenirs and other beautiful handmade items like trinkets, wall hangings, clothing, and jewellery and eat fancy Goan delicacies from street vendors at this shopping hub.
5. CocoRoots - Thai market’s most pivotal highlight is that the items that are sold here are made up of remnants and remains of coconut. Other than this, you can find items here that are made up of horns and animal bones. This unique objective attracts a lot of customers yearlong.
How much time would I require for a Goa sightseeing trip?You need approximately a week to cover all important and beautiful attractions of Goa in the Goa sightseeing tour package. From a myriad of beaches like Baga beach, Calangute beach, Colva beach to fancy restaurants, nightclubs and casinos, Goa has a lot to offer. One needs to visit the picturesque fort Aguada and famous chapels to truly soak in the essence of Goan culture and heritage.
What is the best time to visit Goa for sightseeing?The best time to visit Goa is during the months of October till February. During this time the temperature remains around 30 degrees which allows covering sightseeing attractions and relaxing by the beach while enjoying the extravagant tropical climate.