Kullu Manali Honeymoon Tour Packages
Browse through a wide range of Kullu Manali honeymoon packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kullu Manali romantic packages with exciting deals & offers.
Comprehensively curated to suit every honeymoneer’s need, these Manali honeymoon packages offered by Thrillophilia are designed to make sure that your romantic vacation in the city is twice as memorable. Featuring sightseeing tours, safaris and a plethora of adventure sports, these tour packages seek to deliver an authentic slice of this Himachali beauty.
The Kullu Manali honeymoon packages are tailored according to every couple’s interests. If you’re a couple with a shared penchant for adventure, Solang Valley must be at the very top of your itinerary, while those looking to explore the culture here can spend a day in Old Manali or Naggar. Available at amazing rates, these packages cater to every person’s budget interests as well, making sure no one misses out on the experience .The Manali honeymoon tour package takes care of all aspects of one’s trips- whether it be sightseeing tours, adventure activities, transportation or even accommodation. The itineraries are carefully designed to the travellers’ desired duration and place of stay. To round it all off, these Manali honeymoon packages feature an array of specially curated romantic experiences, ranging from candlelight dinners to luxury hotel stays. All one must do now, is sit back, and enjoy the ride!
Places to Visit on Manali Honeymoon Tour:1. Old Manali: A strolling experience after the sun has set is the best way to explore the rugged streets of Old Manali. You can witness the distant city lights while shopping and sampling foods from the local vendors.
5. Raghunath Temple: Visit Raghunath Temple, located at a height of 2056 m and dedicated to Lord Rama. Situated on a hillock overlooking the entire valley, the attraction is one of the most popular temples of Kullu. The architecture here is a blend of Pahari and Pyramid style, constructed in white marble. There are beautifully carved white pillars along with the Vimana above the main prayer hall of the temple.
6. Himalayan National Park: The UNESCO World Heritage Site, Great Himalayan National Park is a place which is included in every Manali honeymoon package. The park stretches over 90,540 hectares and has the upper mountain glaciers whose snow melted water has cascaded down to form several rivers. Throughout the park, there is the breathtaking view of the alpine meadows, peaks and lush forests. The park also has a rich biodiversity and also offers several trails for trekking experience.
7. Solang Valley: A must-inclusion in all Manali honeymoon trips is a visit to the popular tourist hotspot Solang Valley. Located at a distance of around 14 km from Manali, Solang has a spectacular view of snow covered mountains surrounding it. The valley also has several options of indulging in exciting activities such as trekking, skiing, paragliding, zorbing etc.
8. Rohtang Pass: Included in every Manali couple package is the popular Rohtang Pass, situated at an altitude of 3,978 m in the eastern hills of the Pir Panjal Range. The pass has a picturesque view of snow covered mountains, vast valleys and hidden waterfalls.
9. Hadimba Temple: The Hadimba Devi Temple, also known as Dhungri Temple locally, is a beautiful temple dedicated to Rakshasa Hidimba, wife of Pandava Bhima and mother of Ghatothkach. To reach the temple one has to journey through the midst of thick deodar and cedar forest. The inside of the temple has a distinctive architecture with wooden doorways, cone-shaped roof and wooden walls. Inside the enchanting place is its star attraction, the beautiful shrine built on a rock, representing the image of Hidinba.
10. Gulaba: Included in all Manali tour packages for couples, is a trip to the majestic Gulaba village where you can immerse in the stunning snow views of the surrounding Himalayan Ranges. Located near Manali at a height of 4300 m, the village offers a plethora of activities such as skiing, Paragliding etc.
11. Manikaran: An important place of pilgrimage which can be included in all Manali tours for couples is the famous Manikaran. The place is associated with many tales and legends and is well known for its tranquil ambience. At the attraction, the splendid hot sulphur springs are also available which are full of natural minerals and have some therapeutic effects on skin. The place has several caves and stone basins to take bath in this sulphur water.
Things to do on a Kullu Manali Honeymoon Trip:
- River Rafting: Indulge in experiencing the rapids of the Beas River’s torrential waters by going on river rafting adventure with your Manali honeymoon packages. Choose the stretch of the river as per your experience level and journey through the white water, facing challenges together. Delight in watching the stunning scenery on both sides of the river while you manoeuvre your raft along the waters and spend time together.
- Paragliding: One of the best things to do as a part of Manali tour packages is paragliding. Immerse in the adventurous activity which will give you an adrenaline rush while enjoying the spectacular aerial view of the majestic Himalayan mountains. A popular place where you can indulge in this activity is Solang Valley.
- Skiing in Manali: An adventurous activity which you can include in your Manali couple packages is a skiing experience. Go to one of the skiing locations such as Rohtang, Solang Valley, Gulaba, Marhi or Dhuni and participate in this exhilarating experience. Glide down the thick snow coating of the milky white mountain peaks and enjoy incredible icy views surrounding you.
- Shopping at Mall Road: Your honeymoon will not be complete without a shopping expedition at Mall Road. As a new couple, you will want to buy gifts for your new family members and will also want to buy souvenirs for yourself. Stroll through the popular Mall Road and explore the local products such as Tibetan artefacts, woollen items and artificial jewellery. Once your shopping is over, be seated in one of the cafés and enjoy the view of the buzzing mall while sipping your hot beverage.
- Ropeway ride at Solang: Delight in taking a Ropeway ride at Solang during your Manali honeymoon trip. Embark on the Dev Bhoomi Ropeway, and board its new state-of-the-art cabin which can fit a capacity of 15 people. Travel through a distance of 1.5 km between two locations in the ultra-modern, luxurious version of Gondola lifts and feel mesmerised looking at the bird's-eye view of the beautiful Solang valley.
- Horse Riding: Partake in horse riding adventure with your beloved at Solang Valley in Manali to have an enthralling experience. Pass through the green meadows and mountains, and throughout your journey admire the breathtaking view of the surrounding snow covered mountains. You can soak in the views of the captivating Beas River, and the cascading Anjani Mahadev waterfall along with the temple with the same name.
- Explore the Manali Wildlife Sanctuary: Spend some time in the midst of flora and fauna at the Manali Wildlife Sanctuary. Enjoy spotting various types of animals, birds, reptiles and mammals such as Himalayan Palm Civet, Kashmir flying Squirrel, Barking Deer, Himalayan Yellow-throated Marten,Flying Fox, etc. Opt to indulge in other adventure activities such as trekking and camping or delight in the blissful solitude surrounding you while capturing your beloved through a camera.
- Enjoy at Rahala Waterfall: With your Manali tour for couples, embark towards the spectacular Rahala Falls, located at a height of 8,500 ft, situated around 16 km from Manali. Trek to reach the falls, travelling through the dense forest of silver birch, deodar and other trees and at the summit, enjoy watching the waterfall which is a result of melting glaciers. Revel in the tranquil ambience of the place, and enjoy the company of your beloved amidst nature.
Best Time to Visit for the Manali Honeymoon:The best months to visit Manali for a honeymoon are between December and January. This is the time, Manali becomes a winter wonderland with snowfall and captivating view of snow covered mountains. You can partake in delightful activities such as skiing, ice skating, sledging etc.
How to Reach Manali:
- By Air: There is no airport at Manali and you will need to fly to the airport at Bhuntar in Kullu, which is 50 km away from the town. The airport receives flights only from Delhi and Chandigarh and you will need to get to these locations to catch the flight to Bhuntar.
- By Train: The closest railway station which you can reach is Ambala Cantt, located 200 km away from Manali. Alternatively, you can reach Chandigarh by train, which is 250 km away. From both Chandigarh and Ambala Cantt, you will need to travel by road to reach Manali. From Ambala Cantt, it will take you around 6 hr 15 min to reach Manali while from Chandigarh, it will take around 5 hr 41 min to reach Manali.
- By Bus: Manali is well-connected with several cities by road and you can use bus service to travel to Manali from Delhi in 14 hours, from Ambala in 10 hours, from Chandigarh in 8 hours and from Kullu in 1.5 to 3 hours.
- By Private Taxi: You can hire a private taxi from neighbouring cities to travel to Manali to travel through the hilly and narrow, windy roads. Take the Chandigarh-Ropar-Kiratpur-Mandi highway, if you want to reach Manali from Chandigarh in 6 hours.
Browse through a wide range Manali honeymoon packages from different cities like: Manali Honeymoon Package from Mumbai, Manali Honeymoon Package from Chennai, Manali Honeymoon Package from Bangalore, Manali Honeymoon Package from Delhi, Manali Honeymoon Package from Hyderabad, Manali Honeymoon Package from Pune, Manali Honeymoon Package from Ahmedabad, Manali Honeymoon Package from Kolkata, Manali Tour Package from Ahmedabad, Shimla Package from Chennai, Bangalore to Himachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh Tour Package from Delhi, Himachal Tour Packages from Mumbai
|Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages||Duration||Price|
|Manali Honeymoon Package From Mumbai||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 25,625|
|Manali Honeymoon Package From Delhi||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 26,565|
|Manali Tour Package For Couple||4 Days/3 Nights||₹ 8,999|
|Himachal Honeymoon Tour||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 24,799|
|Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Chandigarh||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 23,700|