Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Welcome to a quiet, characterful cottage built with traditional local stone and slate in the local style, with Japanese and Tibetan influences situated very close to the Mcleodganj downtown. The stay offers spectacular views of the Dhauladhar mountain range and the Kangra valley from the private garden that also has a comfortable seating ideal for morning tea or if you want to work from here, and spacious and cosy bedrooms with their own terrace/balconies that offer scenic views.
While here, explore the outdoors on foot and soak in the amazing mountain views all amidst clear, crisp air. Once back, gaze at the stars while sitting around a warm bonfire. Do not forget to toast a few marshmallows in the bonfire!
About the rooms:
The stay offers a beautifully decorated bedroom that leads to a small sun-drenched terrace with a bistro table and chairs - there is undoubtedly no better way to start the day than enjoying a tea or coffee and soaking up the views of the majestic mountains. It comes with an attached washroom, modern amenities and can accommodate a max of 2 guests.
You can order scrumptious breakfast, lunch and dinner at an additional cost on an a-la-carte basis. Guests can also cook their own meals in the kitchen here that is equipped with all essential amenities.
- Take a leisure walk to the village and explore more about the culture here
- Enjoy birdwatching around the stay
- Go for a self-guided hike to Bhagsu Nag Waterfall
- Visit the Bhagsu Nag Temple
- Indulge in stargazing while enjoying a cosy bonfire
- Head out to the Naddi View Point that offers a few scenic mountain views
- Sightsee beautiful places in and around Mcleodganj like the Norbulingka Institute, Tushita, St. John in the Wilderness
- Check out His Holiness the Dalai Lama's Main Temple
- Enjoy a day in Triund
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire stay
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The homestay is around 1 km from Mcleodganj City Centre and can be reached easily by any public/private transfers.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.