Trek To Bhrigu Lake Highlights
- Trek at an altitude of 14,100 ft. and admire the beauty of the Pir Panjal ranges, Deo Tibba and click memorable pictures of these wonders
- Enjoy camping and soak in the beauty of the clear night sky decorated with the beauty of the billions of stars
- Treat your eyes as you see the serene lakes, lush green forest forests of oak, the glacial lake of Bhrigu and more
- Embark on this enthralling Bhrigu Lake Trek with an experienced and friendly guide
Trek To Bhrigu Lake Overview
About the trek:
Nestled in the charming beauty of Manali, the trek to Bhrigu Lake is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure as it takes you through the lush green forests, incredible meadows, snow-capped mountains, and more. The Bhrigu lake, perched at a height of 14,100 ft. is not only memorable for offering a thrilling experience but also treats you with the best views of the crystal water of the lake which changes its color every hour. Excited already? So, embark on this adventurous trek in Himachal Pradesh for 3 days and get mesmerized by the breathtaking views of the mighty peaks of Seven Sister, Deo Tibba, Indrasan, Hanuman Tibba, and more - do not miss the chance of clicking these picturesque views. The oak and cedar forests, gushing streams along the meandering trail, scenic vistas of the region is captivating which makes the trekking even more memorable.
- Stay: Dome tents on sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast ,Lunch and dinner
- Highly Experienced Guide
- Activities: Trekking & Camping
Temperature: Day: 13 to 18°C and Night: 0 to 5°C
Trekking distance: 26 KM
Maximum altitude:14,000 ft.
Difficulty level: Easy to moderate
ATM: Manali is the last point where you will get ATM
Start Time/End Time: The trek starts at 10:00 AM (Day 1) and ends around 2:00 PM (Day 3).
Start/ End Point of Trip: Manali Bus Stand
How to Reach:
You have to report to the camps at Old Manali, which is the starting point of the trek and it is around 2 km from Mall Road of Manali. Local means of transport and private cabs are easily available from Mall Road to reach Old Manali.
Trek To Bhrigu Lake Itinerary
Select Package Option
Trek to Bhrigu Lake, Manali
More Details about Trek To Bhrigu Lake
Know Before You Go for Trek To Bhrigu Lake
- Children below 6 years are not allowed on the trek.
- Pay heed to the trek guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound trek.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
- Do not disturb the local life while trekking.
- Do not encourage trekking during the night; this might lead to unforeseen mishaps.
- For safety purposes, a trek is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the trek. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the trek or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Neat and clean vehicle for the journey with experienced drivers especially for hilly terrains is available at a few places.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- In case, the trek needs to be cancelled, the authorities should be informed beforehand.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
Things To Carry for Trek To Bhrigu Lake
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Extra pair of socks
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf