Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Be surrounded with huge snow-capped mountains, cascading waterfalls, thick forests, lush green valleys, apple orchards, clear blue skies, and more on your next vacation. To add to this, watching these beautiful scenes constantly changing and getting only better - is a gift for the soul. Located at an altitude of 2300 m mountain, this homestay is a piece of heaven. The rooms here carry a unique "pahadi" charm with their wooden interiors, warm rugs, and low-lying furniture.
Head outdoors and breathe in the fresh mountain air, enjoy the numerous waterfalls around, watch the clouds flowing up the valley while you lie on your back on green grass, soak in the sweet smell in the apple orchard, and simply enjoy what nature has to offer here.
About the rooms:
Open your eyes to glowing mountains that reflect the morning sun in the most mystical way at the homestay. The stay offers one bedroom and a common space that can be doubled up as the second bedroom. The rooms come with an attached washroom and each can accommodate a max of 2 guests.
You can order breakfast, lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost at the in-house kitchen that serves some of the best delicacies in the area. Locally produced ingredients add to the flavour and nutrition. Do not miss out having some milky chai while you are here. You can also cook your own meals in the kitchen.
- Enjoy communal hot spring baths around the stay
- Visit temples dating back several thousand years at a walking distance
- Check out the three waterfalls with a walk
- Take a leisure walk in the apple orchard
- Go hiking to nearby viewpoints and have a picnic
- Head out to the village Vashist for mountain sports
- Visit the Solang Valley, Rohtang La, Old Manali, and more
- Do not miss visiting the Hadimba Devi Temple here
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 5 KM from Manali in a serene location. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.