Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Located in a quaint little village, the stay is a 50-year-old traditional Himachali mud house refurbished with classic interiors while keeping the old world charm alive. Perched at a height of 2650 m, the stay, located within an apple orchard, overlooks the Manali Valley, and also offers of the snow-capped mountains and the ever drifting clouds. What else would you want on a staycation, but a piece of nature!
While here, choose to go for any of the numerous day hikes, or walk alongside the river bed, or find your spot by a waterfall and soak in the peace. Come back home to sumptuous Himachal meals prepared by the in-house chef, while you experience a magical sunset and starry nights from the comfort of the porch just outside your room or from the cozy common living area. There's also a hammock placed in the middle of the orchard - the ideal spot to read a book or take a nap in the warm sun.
About the rooms:
The stay welcomes you into an old world charm of mud and wooden architecture, a traditional Himachali style of living in the olden days. The dorm room here opens to an amazing view of the apple orchard, lush forest cover, towering mountains, and the endless valley. The 2 double bunk dorm beds can accommodate 4 people, each having their personal locker, universal charging point, and a reading lamp. There's also a single dorm bed right next to the window that offers you the opportunity to create your own little heaven.
The package includes breakfast and dinner. You can order lip-smacking lunch at the in-house cafe on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
While here, enjoy the taste of local ingredients that come together in traditional Himachali style meals like Siddu, Thenthuk, Momos, Local Rajma, Madira Palak, etc. You can also enjoy Indian, Italian, Pan-Asian and Chinese cuisines here. While here, do not miss trying the local rice beer known as Lungri or it’s more distilled version Arak.
- Escape into the lush forests, walk by the riverside and watch various species of birds, flora, and fauna at your own pace
- Enjoy a simple hike from India’s first Igloo Village in Sethan while picking up wild strawberries on the way
- Explore the unspoiled beauty of Hamta Valley and the trails around the stay
- Once back, savour the taste of true flavors of Himachali cuisines at the in-house cafe
- For the more adventurous souls, there are specially curated day hikes to viewpoints like Prini Peak, Jobri Waterfall or the famous Hampta Pass Trek
- Zipline across the Hampta Valley for an adrenaline rush
- Enjoy the outdoors at Sethan that is also home to boulderers and rock climbers from around the world
- Indulge in activities like paragliding, mountains biking, trekking expeditions, etc. on requests
- During winters, come over for some backcountry skiing and snowboarding
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the dining area, the outdoors, and the domes
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
This amazing stay is around 14 KM away from Manali. There is no public transport to the site and the closest public transport is till Prini village. From there a personal cab can be taken to reach the site.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.