About Deo Tibba Base Camp Trek:
For the ones who are planning how to make your vacation special, this Deo Tibba trek is the perfect option for you. This six-day trek starts from Manali and takes you through several moraines, wild forests, and steep climbs. Deo Tibba Base Camp trek is one of the most picturesque treks in the Himachal region which offers landscapes ranging from alpine forests, meadows (locally known as thatch), waterfalls, moraines and a high altitude lake with blue water known as mini-Chandratal (4480m).
About Deo Tibba Base Camp:
The Deo Tibba Trek offers great view of snow-clad peaks of Deo Tibba (6001m) and Indrasan (6220m) along with the glaciers of Jagatsukh and Deo Tibba. If the idea of trekking to Deo Tibba brings out the vision of scenic mountains and lush meadows and beautiful peaks, then you have indeed landed up at the right place. Chikka, Seri, Tainta, and mini Chandra Tal are the scenic destinations of your trek which give you ample time to observe the purest form of nature abundant with alpine flowers, the glimpses of the famous peaks, the rivulets and the popular Ravi River. Camping amidst the landscapes will be an entertaining option as well to sleep under the sky looking at the twinkling stars.
Also, for the shutterbugs and the nature lovers, this trek is just another heaven. The sterile scenery in the upper regions and the green valley below make the trail awe-inspiring. Spend some time staring at the distant peaks or just admire the stunning waterfall you will definitely fall in love with this Deo Tibba trek.
Deo Tibba Base Camp Trek with Hampta Pass Highlights:
- Get a chance to witness the many small hamlets and stream through the trek. Feast your eyes as you witness the beauty of the whole region from the top
- Enjoy camping at a high summit and the clear night sky under the billions of stars. Also, enjoy a small bonfire with your friends.
- Trek through some of the most alpine and forests of fir, Rhododendron, and Oak.
- Get a chance to witness the rare flora and fauna of this region as you continue your trek.
- Feast your eyes at the majestic view of the magnificent snow-capped mountains of the Pir Panjal range of Himalayan Mountains.
- And also meet the local people here and share a cup of tea while you learn about their culture.
- Also, taste the local cuisine of this region while you head out for this trek.
Quick Facts About Deo Tibba Base Camp Trek:
Temperature: 10 to 15 degrees in the morning and -2 to 5 degrees at night
Deo Tibba Base Camp Trek Distance: 75km
Maximum Altitude: 14,000ft
Deo Tibba Trek Difficulty Level: Moderate
Base Camp: Khanol
Railway Station: Jogindernagar railway station is the nearest railway station from to Manali.
Airport: Bhuntar Airport, Kullu