Starting from Solang Valley, this trek is a must take for the lovers of nature and adventure. both. With its difficulty ranging close to moderate, it has gained immense popularity within the community.
About the Activity:
- Start by arriving at Solang Valley early in the morning and beginning the trek as you move away from there.
- After you start trekking, you will see views of many famous peaks, including the Friendship Peak.
- After passing a variety of vegetation and forests, you will arrive at the final steep climb covered with rocks and absolutely no trail. Once on the top of the peak, rejoice the scenery around you.
- Spend some time and click some pictures before starting the return trek to Solang Valley, where you will be finishing the experience and move to your return journey.
Timing- 7 AM to 5 PM
Difficulty- Easy to Moderate
Age Limit- 14 to 45 Years
Physical Requirement- Fit to take on steep treks for 10kms
Waterfalls in hills are some of the most scenic sights, with all the green beauty around them and the splashes of water is a treat for the eyes. Close by Manali, the Jogini Waterfalls are one of the most amazing sights that you can see in the area. This trek takes you to an amazing trail leading to Jogini Waterfalls in Vashisht, allowing you click some amazing pictures and spend time admiring the cascading waterfalls.
The 7 km trek will take about 6 hours to complete and will also include a visit to the Jogini Mata Mandir. The guide will assist you with the trails and he is familiar with the routes of the trek, he will let you know the right places to get the pictures clicked. One time packed veg lunch will be provided to the trekkers. Arrive back in Bahang Village via the same trail to bring the experience to an end.
Age Limit- 6 to 55 years
Preferred weight limit- 25 KG to 90 KG
The Bahang Village is located around 5 Km from the Mall Road of Manali. You can board a private cab to reach the village.
Start Time: 09:00 AM
End Time: 05:00 PM
On this 8-hour hike to Pandu Ropa, a local guide shows you one of the best hiking destinations in Manali. While it might be challenging, the hike offers some of the best views of Kullu Valley. You'll walk through a forest of pine trees, and then leave the tree line behind as you hike up the alpine meadow. Pandu Ropa sits about 11,480 feet (3,500 meters) above sea level.
About the Trek:
Your day hike to Pandu Ropa begins in the morning in Vashisht, where you meet your guide. Walk through the village, and then begin the hike with a grueling climb past green apple orchards and into the dense and fragrant pine forest.
By lunchtime, you will have crossed the tree line and will be hiking up the alpine meadow of Bhrigu. At this height, enjoy a view of Kullu Valley below. If you're hiking between May and early September, you should also enjoy blooming Himalayan flowers, a welcoming sight.
When you reach the very top of Pandu Ropa, take in the 360-degree view of the entire valley and town of Manali before heading back down.
How to reach?
You can take an auto or private taxi from Mall Road or Bus Station to reach Vashisht.
Pick up and drop: Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off within 2 km area of Mall Road, Manali(Depending on the variant selected)
About the Activity:
- Join campers as you get to embark on an exciting and fun trekking experience to Cave waterfalls in the depths of Himachal Pradesh.
- Experience the thrill of walking on jagged rocks and boulders beneath these amazing waterfalls and exult in a wondrous joy of trekking.
- trekking enhances the thrill of exercise and there is no better way to do this than near water falls that are gushing with water everywhere.
- Get a chance to experience the true essence of team building and enjoy quality time with your friends here.