Tosh Trek Highlights
- Explore the majestic lush green landscapes, waterfalls and bountiful nature scenes of Himalayas
- This 2 day trek amidst the snow-capped mountains will make you reconnect with nature and enjoy a perfect escape from the city life
- Enjoy this fun-filled trekking journey with the support of an expert guide who knows in and out about the locations
- Soak the warmth of an evening bonfire session and enjoy a fun-chat session with your trek mates amidst nature
- Located at an altitude of 7,874 ft, the Tosh Valley trek lets you explore some amazing trails, contained with springs and colossal rocks
Tosh Trek Overview
About the Tosh trek:
Adventures are always fun and liberating, and the Tosh Valley trek is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. Tosh, known best for its lush green valleys, snow-capped mountains, beautiful flora and fauna, breathtaking waterfalls, and enchanting gorges, makes it a splendid place for you to explore the scenic beauty of Himachal Pradesh.
Located at the edge of Parvati Valley in Himachal Pradesh, with a height of 7,874 ft, Tosh village is a concealed gem that blesses your eyes with the majestic views of the towering Himalayas and sparkling waterfalls. Tosh Valley, being the home to the tributary of the river Parvati - River Tosh, this trekking spot will steal your attention and make you fall in love with the unbounded beauty of nature in Himachal Pradesh.
Start point/Endpoint: Barshaini
Start Time: Day 1- 10:00 AM
End Time: Day 2- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Tosh Trek Package Inclusions:
- Stay: Alpine tents on sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner
- Highly Experienced Guide
- Activities: Trekking & Camping
Tosh Trek Quick Facts:
- Maximum Altitude: 7,874 ft
- Tosh Trek Distance: 6 KM (to and fro)
- Tosh Trek Temperature: In summers, the temperature goes from -7.6 degree Celsius to 13.5 degrees Celsius. In winters, during the day, the temperature goes from -9.5 degrees Celsius to 3 degrees Celsius.
- ATM: Last ATM is in Kasol
- Mobile Network:BSNL works the best in these areas
- Trekking gradient: Easy
How to Reach:
The starting point of the trek is Barshaini which is located at a distance of 22 km from the Kasol. You can easily get any public or private transport to reach the location. The nearest airport is Kullu Manali Aiport located at a distance of 30 km from the starting point of the trek.
Tosh Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
Tosh Valley Trek with Camping and Meals
More Details about Tosh Trek
Know Before You Go for Tosh Trek
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- The management reserves all the right to modify the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the trek. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the trek.
- Pay heed to the trek guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound trek.
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Do not encourage trekking during the night unless it is a part of the itinerary and a guide is with you; this might lead to unforeseen mishaps.
- Avoid using earphones during the trek; this might hinder your audibility.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations.
- In case, the trek needs to be cancelled, the authorities should be informed beforehand.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitisation and use of mask recommended.
- Please provide a valid ID at the time of check-in.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Professional guide(s) are available to ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek.
- Neat and clean vehicle for the journey with experienced driver especially for hilly terrains available.
- All the activities depend upon the weather.
- Camping is very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries. Electricity may be available only at a few locations.
- Mobile & laptop charging points may/may not be available on campsites at a common point.
- Any personal expenses, items of personal nature, meals not mentioned, etc. will not be in part of the package.
- Carry dry snacks/food from home (you will save a lot of money). Carry water bottles with you, so that you can refill.
- Keep your luggage minimum; the more you carry, the more you hassle.
- Children below the age of 7 years are not recommended for this trek.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicants during the Tosh trek.
- Permit charges are not included in the Tosh Valley trek package.
Things To Carry for Tosh Trek
- Led torch (with extra batteries)Mandatory Item
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent