Note: Min 2-night stay required to book this property
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 01:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Imagine waking up to the sun rising at the horizon, peeping through the curtains, inviting you to step outside with a cup of your favourite beverage and enjoy the morning mist. Magical, isn't it? The stay is a lavish 300 sq.ft. wooden cottage situated in a walnut orchard that brings in citrusy, earthy fragrance that would leave you reinvigorated. With a comfortable outdoor sit-out that includes hammocks, a bench, a gazebo and a swing, and with panoramic views of the mountains, you wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
About the rooms:
The room has hardwood floors and is equipped with modern and luxe amenities like free WiFi, a gazebo, patio and a sit-out area, a sofa-bed and a seating area too that can used as a workstation, room heater and electric blankets to keep you warm at night, tea/coffee station, refrigerator, microwave, and more. Y
If you never got the chance to enjoy the "pahadi" flavours, then you will surely enjoy the simple yet flavoursome meals served here. While a delicious and hearty breakfast is included in the package, you can order scrumptious delicacies for lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are cooked fresh, using local produce that is grown in the organic gardens and the nearby villages.
- Request for a yoga or meditation session to revitalize your body and mind
- Get to ride an ATV (all terrain vehicle) through the course amidst the walnut orchard
- Practice archery with modern semi-pro bows
- Play a range of fun games like badminton, football, cricket, darts, croquet, golf, volleyball and table tennis
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing and well-deserved massage along with some time in a Jacuzzi and sauna, amidst thick trees
- Indulge in the Japanese form of bringing psychological and medical benefits by simply walking without distractions amidst a forest
- Gain insight into your life with predictions made by a professional tarot card reader (on request)
- Enjoy a barbecue set up along with bonfire or have the snacks ordered to your cottages as you snuggle in your warm blankets
- Choose from easy half an hour treks to adventurous 3-hour treks to the mountain top or a waterfall
- Head out to visit the famous Kempty Falls, Dehradun Clock Tower, Mussoorie Mall Road, George Everest, and more
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to common sports areas, the spa, the orchards, and the walking trails around the property.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
Drive through tangled lanes surrounded by thick forest areas as you reach the resort for your staycation. The property is located 800 feet above the new Mussoorie by-pass road, and is merely 15 KM from Mussoorie, 24 KM from Dehradun City and 280 KM from Delhi. The Dehradun Airport is around 31 KM away and the Dehradun Railway Station is around 14 KM away from the stay.