Manali Leh Srinagar Bike Trip Highlights
- Explore the 'Heaven on Earth - Srinagar' with a famous Shikara ride along with a chance to sojourn in a unique houseboat
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable passes like Khardung la and Lachung la, Rohtang la, and Baralacha la.
- Experience Himalayan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
- Stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night
Manali Leh Srinagar Bike Trip Overview
About the destination:
Get ready to make your dream of riding in Ladakh come true in the action-packed bike trip where one would be experiencing the fusion of thrill, serene beauty and culture of the "Land of High Passes", as the entire tour is exclusively elected by Thrillophilia's outdoor experts.
This circuit features some of the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains, Lakes, rivers on their side while covering these breathtaking destinations, Solang valley, Gata Loops, Zojila pass, Kargil, Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus, And Zanskar river, Dal lake and much more waiting on the way!
Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, This circuit is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list, it offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night.
Route: Manali - Jispa - Sarchu - Leh - Nubra via Khardung La Pass - Pangong Lake - Leh - Lamayuru - Kargil - Zojila Pass - Sonamarg - Srinagar.
Duration: 12 Days & 11 Night
Start point: Delhi
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft), Chang-la (17,688 ft), Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft), Lachung La(16,600 ft), and Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft)
- Comfortable 500 CC royal Enfield for dual riders and 350cc for solo riders for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Airport drop as per your flight timing
- Transfer in AC semi sleeper bus from Manali to Delhi
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Accommodation at all locations on a double(on couple special request) and triple sharing basis in Hotels/Camps
- Fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary.
- Highly experienced tour leader on his bike
- Highly experienced mechanic for the entire tour
- A 4*4 backup vehicle to carry your luggage
- Standard size helmet for the rider and the pillion rider
- Maintainance and Spare part change included
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Assured Inner line permits fro all restricted areas
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas
- Seat in comfortable Volvo from Delhi to Manali
Things to do:
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Adventure sports at Solang valley like skiing, zorbing, paragliding, etc.
How to reach Delhi:
Delhi is well connected with domestic and international flights, to all the major cities within and outside India. Almost all the major airlines have their flights operating from Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. Domestic Airport connects Delhi to the major cities in India.
The railway network connects Delhi to all major and, nearly, all minor destinations in India. The three important railway stations of Delhi are New Delhi Railway Station, Old Delhi Railway Station, and Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station.
More Details about Manali Leh Srinagar Bike Trip
Know Before You Go for Manali Leh Srinagar Bike Trip
- For safety purposes, a biking tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
Things To Carry for Manali Leh Srinagar Bike Trip
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Led torch (with extra batteries)
- Waterproof windcheater
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf