Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Built in 1864, this renovated cottage still has reminisces of the old British architecture with its antique wooden furniture and the cosy fireplace that lights up in the evening. Surrounded by pristine weather and landscape, the typical old British architecture lends a different aura to the cottage that is rare to be found in the cities. The living room with an indoor fireplace and artefacts all around is the perfect place to gather with your family and friends to have a good time.
About the rooms:
The 6-bedroom cottage offers luxurious amenities and a 1950s retro-themed interior that takes you back in time of the old world hospitality.
The stay offers two different rooms/suites:
-Heritage Deluxe Room offers 4 deluxe rooms that can accommodate 2 guests at a time. The plush and and cosy bed, along with the dimly lighted lamps, flowerpots, and the paintings give it a peaceful vibe.
-Heritage Suite Room offers 2 suite rooms that can accommodate 3 guests at a time and the room also have a laptop-friendly workspace with antique wooden furniture that can easily become your office for a few days
Each room at the cottage carries the old-world charm, yet has every modern amenity that you would need like Wi-Fi, TV with satellite channels, coffee/tea maker, fruit basket that are filled with the juiciest fruits grown not far away from the stay, room heater, and more.
A hearty breakfast is included in the package and you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Enjoy lip-smacking meals served at the cottage prepared using locally sourced produce. While here, do try the "pahadi" dal that is simple yet flavourful. The cottage also has an in-house cafe that serves amazing coffee.
You can also request for a themed gourmet dinner consisting of light appetizers, an ambrosial main-course, followed by a luscious and appealing dessert.
- Enjoy a yoga and meditation session in the morning (on request)
- Enjoy a guided Nainital sightseeing trip (on request)
- You can also ask the caretaker to arrange a picnic for you to have a memorable time with your loved ones
- Tie your shoelaces tight for a trek to the Dorothy’s Seat Trail with a guide. This 5 KM long beginner’s trek through a detached and peaceful walkway is bliss. And the bird-eye's view of Nainital from the top is the cherry on the cake!
- Head out for a bird excursion specially designed for wanderers. Out of the 1200 species of birds of India, 144 are found in Nainital thanks to the teeming trees surrounding it.
- Explore the jungle around the stay with a self-guided nature walk
- Do nothing and find yourself submerging in the stillness of the place
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the living room, the dining room, the patio, the garden and other common areas of the cottage.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
Pull the car windows down for you would not want to miss the wind that caresses your face as you drive towards the property - the earthy smell is intoxicating. The stay is 82 KM away from the Pantnagar Airport and around 13 KM from the Kathgodam Railway Station. Guests can reach the stay using any public/private transportation as per their convenience.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.