Riverside Camping, Rafting And Paragliding In Manali Highlights
- The campsite is nestled on a lush green foothill overlooking the alluring waters of the Beas river and surrounded by snow-capped mountains
- Pass through the turbulent water rapids in rafting activity and witness the iconic beauty of Manali during the adventure
- Fly across the mountains of Manali and the Kullu Valley with the paragliding experience.
- Explore the nearby Parsha waterfall and indulge in multiple thrilling activities at the campsite such as the Burma bridge, bamboo bridge, military net, tube net.
Riverside Camping, Rafting And Paragliding In Manali Overview
Activity Location: Near Bahanu Bridge, Manali
Check-in time: 12:00 PM
Check-out time: 11:00 AM
About Riverside Camping Rafting and Paragliding in Manali:
Bestowed on a lush green foothill of the Pir Panjal range, this campsite is surrounded by a thick avenue of pine trees that overlooks the alluring waters of the Beas river. The campsite offers multiple outdoor activities and indoor activites. One can also witness the mesmerizing sunrise along with the views of the Beas river from campsite.
About the Activity:
- The stay in the 10 Swiss tent offers attached washrooms, bed, heating blankets and charging facilities that can accommodate min 2 and max 3 people at a time.
- The campsite offers multiple outdoor activities such as Burma Bridge, bamboo bridge, military net, tube net for kids and a one hour guided nature walk to the nearby Parsha waterfall located at a distance of 1.5 KM.
- Make your camping experience more thrilling by choosing the package with Paragliding and Rafting activity and indulging in some real adventure!
- Grab delicious meals from the Indian cuisine menu, served in breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided by the campsite.
- The paragliding and rafting point is situated in Dobhi at a distance of 30 km from the campsite and it is easily reachable by the means of public and private transport.
Note: The transfers can be availed at an extra cost with the help of the camp operator at your arrival, the tentative cost would be approx 1500 Rs for a four-seater and 1800 Rs for a nine-seater to and fro on sharing basis from campsite to campsite or one can also hire a rental scooty from the Manali bus stand or other prime locations at the starting price of Rs 300-400.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Bhuntar Airport, Himachal Pradesh is the nearest airport located at a distance of 45 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Manali Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 4.5 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Chandigarh Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 287 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
Riverside Camping, Rafting And Paragliding In Manali Itinerary
Select Package Option
Camping with Meals Only
Camping, Meals and 7 Km Rafting
Camping, Meals and Paragliding
Camping, Meals and 7 Km Rafting with Paragliding
More Details about Riverside Camping, Rafting And Paragliding In Manali
Know Before You Go for Riverside Camping, Rafting And Paragliding In Manali
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- Frequent hand sanitisation and use of mask recommended.
- To ensure utmost hygiene, the place is daily cleaned and sanitized.
- Please provide a valid ID at the time of check-in.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.).
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable.
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this activity.
- Child between age 5 to 12 years will be chargeable as per child package. Please note rafting and paragliding will not be provided to the child.
- Children above 12 years of age will be considered as adults but paragliding will be provided to participants more than 18 years of age only.
- Transportation to and from the river rafting spot is not included.
- Shared taxi and public transport are available from the campsite to the rafting spot which is at a distance of 27 km from the campsite.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be in part of the deal.
Things To Carry for Riverside Camping, Rafting And Paragliding In Manali
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Walking shoes