Activities To Do In Melbourne1. Explore The Lyon Housemuseum In Kew
2. Cruise Along The Lake At Royal Botanic Gardens
3. Smash Things At The Break Room In Collingwood
4. Visit The Heide Museum Of Modern Art
5. Go On A Ghost Tour
6. Explore Open House Melbourne
7. Clip ‘N Climb Your Way Up A Wall
8. Visit The Pink Lake
9. Kayak Along The Yarra River
10. Take A Cruise Down Maribyrnong River
Feel the grandeur of this multicultural city which is often considered one of the world's most livable cities and try the several unique things to do in Melbourne. Try your hands on smashing things at the Break Room in Collingwood which helps you to release your stress and frustration. Choose from fine dining to basement rock shows, plays, and blockbuster athletic events, all taking place in a city rich in parks, gardens, and old architecture. Clip ‘N Climb your way up a wall and try from 33 available challenges in a modern and interesting environment.
Explore the city's ancient arcades and laneways, which are lined with fine dining restaurants, trendy cafés, secret pubs, and designer shops, or visit one of the city's many verdant gardens. If you want to experience the best of what Melbourne has to offer, then go for trying unique things in Melbourne.