- Ranging from kid-friendly rides to thrilling ones, Luna park makes sure to keep everyone busy.
- Enjoy rides like Red Baron, Twin Dragon Sky Rider roller coaster, free fall Coney Drop, Pharaoh’s Curse, and many more.
- The 360-degree spin ride named Supernova presents you with the enchanting views of Port Phillip Bay, making Luna Park one of the best amusement parks in Melbourne.
- Check out the Great Scenic Railway ride, the world’s oldest wooden roller coaster.
- The park is a top pick of horror fans because some of the rides, such as the infamous ghost train, are themed to scare you.
Location: 18 Lower Esplanade, St Kilda VIC 3182, Australia.
Entry Fee: AUD 47
Click Here To Book: Luna Park Melbourne Tickets
Also Checkout: Luna Park Rides Melbourne
- Gumbuya World, formerly Gumbuya Park, is located 50 minutes from Melbourne.
- Gumbuya World is one of the best amusement parks in Melbourne as it is a combo of water and wildlife parks.
- During the summers, the park is all about Oasis Springs Water Park urging you to test your surfing skills.
- During the winter, the park transforms into nature's own grounds, caressing the wildlife and presenting you with some thrilling rides like Tree Swing Spin.
- Indulge in some of the coolest animal encounter sessions with koalas, kangaroos, snuggles, etc.
- Enjoy the music, and food of the park all year long.
Timings: Everyday 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Fee: AUD 26
Checkout Best Offers On: Gumbuya World Tickets
Recommended Read: Things To Do In Melbourne
- Funfields theme park is the largest amusement park in the state of Victoria, Australia, which is just 40 km from Melbourne.
- There are plenty of dry and wet rides for you to try from the light-hearted family-friendly rides to the extremely thrilling ones.
- The attraction of Volcano Beach with the heated wave pool makes fun fields top the list of best Melbourne amusement parks.
- The popular Amazonian Falls are reimagined into a thrilling ride in the park.
- Plunge down on the world record holder water slides of Kraken Racer, Gravity Wave, and Typhoon.
Location: 2365 Plenty Rd, Whittlesea VIC 3757, Australia
Timings: 11am to 5pm (Time is subject to change, please check the website before your visit)
Fee: AUD 59
Suggested Read: Places To Visit In Melbourne
Riverwalk Village Park
- The Riverwalk Village Park is a part of the Melbourne amusement parks project by Riverwalk Lifestyle, a group owning various food outlets, greenlands, and educational centers.
- Enjoy a day out with your loved ones at this beautiful water park surrounded by green gardens.
- The park features a water play area, picnic spots, a skating zone, a playground club, an amphitheater, a basketball court, and many other areas for you to have an all-in-one fun day.
Location: Newmarket Rd, Werribee VIC 3030, Australia
Timings: Everyday 07:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Fee: 15 AUD
Do Checkout: Fun Things To Do In Melbourne
- Fairy Park or Fairytale Park is one of the oldest amusement parks in Melbourne which opened in 1959.
- You can meet and greet 22 handcrafted sculptures of animated characters like Cinderella, Goldilocks, Jack, and the Beanstalk.
- Children can indulge in admiring the display of a fascinating model train, situated on the grounds of the park.
- The Fairy park offers you to witness 360-degree panoramic views of the Anakie town from Elephant rock point at the summit of Mt Anakie.
Location: C141/2388 Geelong-Ballan Rd, Anakie VIC 3213, Australia
Timings: Everyday 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Fee: AUD 22
Check This Out: Markets In Melbourne