Activity Location: Aquarium Wharf, 1-5 Wheat Rd, Darling Harbour NSW 2000
Operational Timings: 1st January - 29th January: 09:30 AM - 5:00 PM (weekdays), 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM (weekends)
30th January - 31st March: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Last Admission: One hour before the closing time.
Activity Duration: 2-3 Hours (Approx.)
About WILD LIFE Zoo, Sydney:
Explore the different sections of the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo in CBD and learn more about the habitats and nature of wild animals. Here, you can see and interact with some of the unique Aussie animals, including Kangaroos, Tasmania Devils, Wombats, Quokka, and Numbat. Learn about these distinct animals, witness their lifestyle, and interact with these adorable creatures. Plus, you can click unlimited photos of these animals and yourselves with access to a special Digi Photo Pass.
Play at Darling Harbour Children’s Playground
- Visit Darling Harbour if you are looking for what to do in Darling Harbour with kids and spend some quality time reliving your childhood.
- Watch them have fun at the water-play area, super-swings, and slides, or boost their spirit while they are challenging their limits on the climbing ropes and a 21-metre flying fox.
- Unwind with a cup of coffee and some quick bites amidst natural scenery while your kids are enjoying their ME time.
- Enjoy your leisure time filming kids' giggles or take a stroll around to admire the park's beauty.
Location: 1-25 Harbour Street Darling Quarter Darling Harbour
Book Now: Melbourne Museum Tickets
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Location: 1-5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000
Opening Hours: 09:30 AM - 18:00 PM
Last admission: 17:00 PM
Activity Duration: 2 Hours (Approx.)
About SEA LIFE Sydney:
Get close to an amazing world of underwater discovery at Sea Life Sydney Aquarium’s themed exhibits including the Penguin Expedition, Dugong Island and Shark Valley. The Sydney Aquarium has 13,000 animals from 700 different species including majestic dugongs, grey nurse sharks, jellyfish and an array of tropical fish! Among 14 different zones, the newest attraction- Day & Night on the Reef is a definite favorite. From Discovery Rockpool to the Jurassic Seas you can enjoy them all at the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
Explore The Surrounds Of Sydney’s CBD
- Stroll through the bustling Sydney CBD to experience some of the most exciting things to do in Darling Harbour, such as shopping, dining, and sightseeing.
- Learn about the Chinese and Australian aboriginal cultures by visiting Martin Place and the Chinese Garden of Friendship.
- Get some retail therapy at the upscale boutiques in the illustrious Queen Victoria Building.
- Relish regional to international cuisine in a buzzing setting at the Hubert, The Rook, or O Bar & Dining.
- Admire historic structures, harbour scenery, the Museum of Contemporary Art and many other prominent sites.
Location: Level 21, 207 Kent Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000
Book Now: Melbourne Zoo Tickets
Activity Location: Madame Tussauds, Wheat Road, Sydney NSW
Activity Timings: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Last Admission: 4:00 PM
- Note: Timings vary from season to season, please check the website calendar before your visit.
Activity Duration: 3 Hours (Approx.)
- Note: Once you enter the museum, you can stay for as long as you wish.
About Madame Tussauds Sydney:
With lifelike figures and interactivity at every turn, Madame Tussauds Sydney allows you to walk the red carpet and experience the glittering world of fame. See wax figures of world leaders, sports heroes, movie & music stars. Try posing with Barack Obama or sitting with Queen Elizabeth II. You can also keep a look out for lifelike wax figures of movie stars such as Hugh Jackman and Chris Hemsworth. Australia's beloved icons like Ned Kelly, Kylie Minogue and Steve Irwin's wax statues are also on display. Pose and capture unique pictures with wax statues of your favorite celebs at Madame Tussauds Sydney, one of the most famous attractions in the city.
Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Chinese Garden Of Friendship
- If you're wondering what to do in Darling Harbour to escape the city's bustle, head to the Chinese Garden of Friendship, a tranquil oasis in the middle of the skyscrapers.
- Explore the garden and be astounded to discover a charming retreat designed to mimic the balance and ideology of an ancient Chinese garden.
- Relax and enjoy the natural beauty of waterfalls, lakes, exotic plants, and shaded pathways.
- Find a spot to set your picnic mat and basket so you can sit and enjoy the peace with your friends or family.
Timings: Monday to Sunday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Pier Street, Darling Harbour, New South Wales 2000
Book Now: Legoland Melbourne Tickets
Meeting Location: 472 Ross Smith Ave, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
Operational Days: Saturday & Sunday
Activity Starting Timings: 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM
Activity Duration: 20 Minutes (Approx.)
About 20-Minute Coast & Skyline Helicopter Flight, Sydney Harbour:
Discover the scenic beauty of Sydney like never before! The 20-minute coast & skyline helicopter flight will take you on an enchanting tour around Sydney, allowing you to get panoramic views of the Sydney landscape & its major landmarks, including Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Taronga Zoo, and more. A professional pilot will accompany you to ensure a smooth flight and give you the best helicopter flight experience over Sydney.
Climb Aboard A Submarine At The Maritime Museum
- Discover rich maritime history at the National Maritime Museum, one of the most interesting things to do in Darling Harbour, while getting on board three vessels on display.
- Observe Australia's navy, sailing, and beach culture aboard its vessels, the HM Bark Endeavour Replica, the submarine HMAS Onslow, and the destroyer HMAS Vampire.
- Explore galleries and exhibits about Aboriginal and European explorers and get information about the country's first inhabitants.
- Admire remarkable artefacts and thought-provoking exhibits, and indulge in fun activities designed for adults and kids.
Timings: Monday to Sunday: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Location: 2 Murray Street, Darling Harbour, Sydney New South Wales 2000
Book Now: Australian National Maritime Museum Tickets
Discover Darling Harbour’s Culinary Heart
- Satiate your cravings for food and drinks and discover the city's thriving culinary scene while meandering through the lanes of Darling Harbour.
- Entice your palate at Maker's Dozen in the Exchange Building and experience one of the most delightful things to do in Darling Harbour, enjoying interesting fusion cuisine, craft beer, and desserts.
- Explore the trendy bars and lively cafes on Little Hay Street for some refreshing drinks and a fun night out.
- Take advantage of Steam Mill Lane's hidden culinary gems, such as Banh Mi and bubble tea, to have some unique dining experiences.
- Sip an Aperol Spritz at a terrace bar after dusk or visit some street food eateries to sate your appetite for a culinary adventure.
Book Now: Sealife Melbourne Tickets
Surround Yourself With Literature At The Darling Square Library
- Thinking of what to do in Darling Harbour for book lovers, stop by the Darling Square Library and be amazed to see an astonishing world of books and reading materials.
- Admire the unusual architecture and interiors adorned with over 20 kilometres of wood ribbons, giving it a unique appeal.
- Take advantage of the free Wi-Fi, study spaces, and meeting rooms while exploring this hub for education, collaboration, creativity, and innovation.
- Bring your children to the biweekly bilingual storytime sessions, or enrol yourself in a workshop on robotics, electronics, or 3D printing.
Timings: Monday to Friday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Location: 1, Little Pier Street, Haymarket New South Wales 2000
See The HarbourSide Fireworks
- Witness the Sydney sky above Darling Harbour come alive from anywhere on the harbour’s edge and be mesmerised by the magnificent display.
- Take a seat at any of the waterfront restaurants or bars along Harbourside Shopping Centre, Cockle Bay Wharf, Barangaroo, or King Street Wharf and relish the views along with your favourite food and drink.
- Enjoy a romantic evening with your special someone, one of the most captivating things to do in Darling Harbour, while admiring the sky's beauty as it is illuminated by an amazing display of fireworks.
Timings: 8:30 pm
Location: Cockle Bay, Darling Harbour NSW 2000
Expand Your Mind At The Icc Convention Centre
- Visit the ICC, Australia's first completely integrated harborside exhibition, convention, and entertainment venue, if you're still undecided about what to do in Darling Harbour for a day of fun and excitement.
- Admire the beautiful architecture of the three award-winning structures, which house the Aware Super Theatre, an exhibition hall, and a convention centre.
- Collect lifelong memories while browsing any exhibition or attending an event at this extraordinary venue.
- Plan your trip after checking out what's on at the First State Super Theatre in Sydney at any given time.
Timings: Monday to Sunday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Location: 14 Darling Drive, Sydney New South Wales 2000
Experience 9D action cinemas
- Spend a fun-filled day with the family while having fun in nine dimensions along with an unmatched cinema experience at 9D Action Cinemas in Darling Harbour.
- Sit back and buckle up as you experience some of the novel 9 D experiences and fascinating short films.
- Enjoy nine minutes of pure thrills and fun while sitting in a rocking motion chair inside a 12-seat movie theatre.
- Get ready to experience the wind, water, smoke, fire, and snow along with some amazing light and sound effects that will bring the movie to life.
Thursday: 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Location: 2-10 Darling Dr, Sydney New South Wales 2000
Play Ping Pong
- Bring your own bat and balls, and match against your opponents at two permanent ping pong tables in Darling Quarter available for free to play seven days a week.
- Play a game during lunch with your coworkers or a more casual game on the weekend with your kids.
- Get a whole lot of fun from this sport even if you do not have the skills of a perfect ping pong player.
- Relax with a game or two while also relishing the thrill of defeating your friends and taking the victory.
Location: 1-25 Harbour Street, Sydney New South Wales 2000
Enjoy Sydney Jet Ride
- Experience the excitement of high-speed boating while seeing the majority of Sydney Harbour in just 30 minutes with Sydney Jet.
- Hop on a high-speed jet boat at the Circular Quay for enjoying an exhilarating thrill ride around the harbour while taking in the breathtaking scenery.
- Enjoy quick spins, sweeping turns, and insane fishtails as you pass the Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Watson's Bay, taking in all the sights along the way.
- Go on an exhilarating ride with your kids or friends or book a group ride as a team-building exercise.
Location: Circular Quay, Eastern Pontoon, Sydney New South Wales 2000