Recommended Things to Do in Dubai
Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner (Must Try)
- Take a tour of the Dubai deserts on a safari adventure, one of the most popular things to do in Dubai, marveling at the beautiful views of the dunes
- Try your hand at a number of other adventures such as camelback riding or sandboarding
- Take a photograph of a stunning desert sunset as you proceed towards your camp in the evening
- Delight in a fantastic dinner spread as one of the most exciting activities in Dubai comes to an end, choosing from a range of vegetarian and non vegetarian Middle Eastern delicacies
- Witness a live belly dancing show, a Tanoura dance performance and a fire show as you relax at the campsite after your desert safari in Dubai.
Price: 35 - 59 AED
Timings: 02:30 PM to 09:00 PM
- Quad Biking
- Horse Riding
- Falcon Photography
Click Here to Book: Dubai Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
Recommended Read: 55 Best Dubai Honeymoon Packages for Couples
Visit the Burj Khalifa (Thrillophilia Official Booking Partner)
- Delight in one of the most popular activities in Dubai as witness panoramic views of the city from the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world
- Marvel at the 360 degree views of Dubai from the three main observation decks of the tower, located on the 124th, 125th and 148th floors respectively
- Take one of the world’s fastest elevator, located within the Burj Khalifa, to travel to the 122nd floor of the building
- Enjoy a high tea at Sky, the premium lounge on the 148th floor, as you enjoy the stunning views of the city from the outdoor terrace there
- Explore the exhibition on Level 125, which pays tribute to the traditional arts and crafts of Dubai and the Middle East
- Zoom in to the attractions around the city with the high-powered telescopes fitted at the observation decks on each level
Location: 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Price: 131- 302 AED
Timings: Visiting hours extend up to 6 in the evening.
Insider Tip: Burj Khalifa is one of the most visited attractions in Dubai and normally experiences large queues. It is advised that you buy your tickets online and save about an hour of your time.
How to Book: Skip the line and book Burj Khalifa tickets at Thrillophilia.
You may also like: 25 Best things to do in Dubai at night
Facts of Burj Khalifa
Operating Hours: 15 slots available between 10:00 AM & 06:00 PM
Booking Hours: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Visit Duration: 2-3 hours (approx.)
About Museum of the Future Dubai:
Witness the marvelous and extremely creative Museum of the Future which is an initiative by the Dubai Future Foundation with a visionary approach to sustainable life of the future. This architectural marvel beholds publications, exhibitions, theater, and attractions showcasing possibilities of the future and providing solutions to current problems. Visit the museum for an immersive experience of a futuristic journey.
Skydiving at Palm Jumeirah (Best in The World)
- Witness unparalleled views of the palm-shaped islands as you leap off from a height of over 13,000 feet off the ground, embarking on one of the most adventurous things to do in Dubai
- Soak in the views that surround you as you’re parachuting your way to the bottom in the final 60 seconds of the flight
- Take a picture of the experience and savor it as a memory of the adventurous expedition
Location: Skydive Dubai, the world’s premier skydiving location, neighboring the luxurious manmade island, The Palm Jumeirah and the Dubai Marina. With these beautiful and breathtaking views, Skydive Dubai has always been the people’s number one choice for skydiving.
Price: 1510 - 1809 AED
Gear Store: For anyone who needs skydive gear this store is a one-stop destination.
Difficulty Level: Skydiving can prove to be challenging for beginners but professional guides will help you at every step of the way.
Click Here to Book Now: Skydive Dubai
Suggested Read: 20 Best Fun Things to Do in Dubai
Places to Visit in Palm Jumeirah
Visit Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Explore the ambient tunnels of the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo which is one of the largest suspended aquarium in the world
- Marvel at the sheer range of marine life living within the aquarium tanks, which include the largest population of tiger sharks in the world
- Test your adventurous side with the Shark Tank experience offered at the Underwater Zoo, which takes one on a guided exploration of the shark tanks
- Delve into the depths of the deep blue waters with the cage snorkeling experience, which takes one through the tanks in a protected cage
- Meet the largest crocodile in the world with the King Croc encounter
- Pay a visit to the Penguin Cove, where one can watch, interact with and even feed the resident penguin family at the zoo
Location: Financial Centre Road, Dubai.
Price: 70 - 88 AED
Timings: Sunday- Wednesday: 10:00 am- 10:00 pm, Thursday- Saturday 10:00 am- 12:00 am
Click Here to Book Now: Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo tickets
Planning a Trip to Dubai Check Out Dubai holiday packages
Suggested Read: Restaurants in Hatta Dubai
Operational Hours For Aquaventure: 10 AM to 6 PM(Monday-Sunday)
Operational Hours For Lost Chambers Aquarium : 10 AM to 9 PM(Monday-Sunday)
About Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park & Lost Chambers:
Home to adventure-seekers and known for its iconic adrenaline-inducing rides, located in the human-made Palm islands, Aquaventure Waterpark is the largest waterpark in Dubai and the middle east. This phenomenal water park is famous for its extensive range of iconic attractions, marine activities, private beaches, conventionally designed waterslides, and children's play zone.
Get into the venture of Dubai's most famous water park featured with unique blends of thrill, adventure and fun altogether. Plan your day in a way so that you can cover both the areas while spending the entire day in rides and with more than 65,000 marine creatures in the Lost Chambers Aquarium, the only underwater sea aquarium in Dubai. Fetch the opportunity to get lost in Aqua Venture waterpark's wilderness with the Lost Chamber Aquarium and frame this vacation with many memorable experiences.
Visit Dubai Creek (Perfect Dine Out)
- Enjoy a nighttime stroll along the Dubai Creek, one of the most beautiful promenades in the city
- Take a Dhow dinner cruise along the Dubai Creek, enjoying a traditional Arabian dinner with resplendent views of the Dubai skyline
- Savor a meal at any of the restaurants of Dubai Deira, a high-end neighborhood located by the Dubai Creek. Dampa Seafood, Ashiana and Bikanervala are some of the more popular eateries here
- Shop for local goodies at the many famous ‘souks’ or markets that line the Dubai creek, choosing from a range of clothes, traditional jewelry and spices
- Pay a visit to the fantastic Ras al Khor Bird Sanctuary, nestled at the very head of the Dubai Creek promenade. This is among one of the best things to do in Dubai.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Price: 48 - 60 AED
Timings: The duration of the cruise is about 2-3 hours.
How to Book: Dhow Dinner Cruise In Dubai Creek
Suggested Read: Places to Visit Near Dubai Creek
Activities to Do in Dubai Creek Harbour
Activity Location: Bluewaters - Bluewaters Island - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Operating Hours: 11:00 AM- 9:00 PM (Sunday- Saturday)
Activity Duration: 40 Minutes (Approx.)
About Ain Dubai Tickets:
Take a scenic tour to Ain Dubai, the magnificent Ferris Wheel, which offers astonishing views from over 250 meters of height. It is a major highlight of the amazing man-made island - Bluewaters Island. The 360-degree view of the Dubai skyline will create a pleasing experience for you and your loved ones. You will be amazed by the panoramic cityscapes of the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab- the only 7-star hotel in the world, the Palm Jumeirah, and Dubai Marina's skyline from air-conditioned cabins of the tallest observation wheel.
- Spend the day trying all of the exciting activities to do in Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping and entertainment sector in the world
- Shop to your heart’s content at the Fashion Center, the retail heart of the Dubai Mall
- Explore the rich marine life contained within the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, partaking in a whole range of underwater adventures
- Admire the exquisite beauty of the Human Waterfall, the artificial waterfall at the Mall that spans across all four floors, adorned with life sized statues of human divers
- Glide through the ice at the Dubai skating rink, the olympic sized rink located within the mall
- Let the children enjoy themselves at Kidzania, the lifelike play environment where kids gather real-life skills through interactive games
- Catch the latest release at Reel Cinemas, a luxury theater offering dine-in and boutique cinematic experiences
Location: It is located at Financial Centre Road, Dubai.
Timings: On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday it remains open from 0 am to 12 am and the rest of the days from 10 am to 11 pm.
Other Inclusions: The Dubai Mall features the world-class Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo featuring thousands of aquatic animals and a 270-degree walkthrough tunnel
Also Check: 20 Best Restaurants in Dubai Mall
Dubai Mall Facts
Enjoy Rides at IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Treat yourself to the rides and adventures in the four themed zones at the IMG Worlds of Adventure, the largest indoor amusement park in the world
- Take a picture with the characters from Marvel and the Cartoon Network Universe that come to life at the IMG Worlds Adventure Park
- Sample cuisine from around the world at the numerous themed restaurants located throughout the park
- Explore all of the rides and thrill attractions at The Lost Valley, the dinosaur themed zone at the IMG Worlds
- Let your toddlers have the best time at the IMG Worlds Kids Zone, a special games zone arranged just for kids
- Have the most delightful cinema experience at Novo Cinemas, with its 7-star service that includes a private butler and lounge
- Carry back themed merchandise from each of the park zones, choosing from a range of collectibles, toys, clothing and more
Location: E 311, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Next to Global Village, Dubai
Price: 152 - 180 AED
Timings: Everyday 11:00 am- 11: 00 pm
How to Book: IMG Worlds Of Adventure Tickets Flat 15% Off
Also Check: Amazing things to do in Atlantis Dubai
Things to Do in IMG World of Adventure
Enjoy Skiing at Ski Dubai
Imagine skiing in the snow in Dubai! Ski Dubai is the very first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, and the massive area is set in a mountain theme. Here’s the best opportunity to get rollicking in the snow all year round, with great rides and even penguins making this as one of the best things to do in Dubai.
Ski Dubai, the indoor ski resort is open throughout the year, where the 5 runs offer a unique experience to suit different levels of expertise. The themed restaurants are a delight in their own fashion.
Location: Sheikh Zayed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Price: 178 - 198 AED
Timings: Monday to Wednesday - 10:00AM - 11:00PM
Thursday - 10:00AM - 12:00AM
Friday - 9:00AM - 12:00AM
Saturday - 9:00AM - 11:00PM
How to Book: Book Ski Dubai Tickets at 10% Discount.
You may also like: Amazing Water Sports Tours in Dubai
Things to Do in Ski Dubai
Visit Dubai Frame
Known amongst one of the tallest buildings in the world, Dubai Frame is quite literally a picture frame that has been visited by millions of people since its opening in January’ 2018. Situated at a height of 150 metres, it offers beautiful views of the magnificent old and new Dubai, the glimmering water of the Gulf, and shimmer of the sands.
Walking on the spectacular glass bridge, that connects the towers of the frame, gives the feeling of walking on air and is quite a thrilling experience and is one of the best activities to do in Dubai.
Location: Gate- 4, Zabeel Park, Sheikha Rashid Road
Price: 48 - 73 AED
Timings: Every day 9:00 am- 9:00 pm
How to Book: Dubai Frame Tickets Flat 30% Off
Suggested Read: Things To Do in Dubai This Weekend
Restaurants in Burj Khalifa
Pickup/ Drop-off Location: From your hotel centrally located in Dubai (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
Pick-up Time: Varies as per the time slot and variant selected
- Time Slots for Dolphinarium: 11.00 AM, 2.00 PM, & 6.00 PM (Monday- Saturday)
- Time Slots for Exotic Bird Show: 12:15 PM, 3:15 PM, & 7:15 PM (Monday- Saturday)
About the Dolphin Show Dubai Tickets:
Located in Creek Park of Dubai and spread over 54,000 sq. ft., Dubai Dolphinarium is a unique attraction that can be added to your Dubai itinerary and attend two splendid shows- Dolphin and Seal Show and Bird Show. Enjoy the shows with comfortable seating in a 180-degree amphitheater with hi-tech light and sound system. See the intelligent mammals performing various activities and watch colorful birds in Creek Park.
Dine at Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise
- Witness the Dubai skyline lit up in all its glory as you sail through the Marina on the Dubai Marina Cruise, regarded as one of the most exquisite activities to try in Dubai
- Try out all of the fares at the Marina Cruise buffet diner, which will include a mix of both international and Arabian delicacies
- Catch a sight and photograph some of Dubai’s best landmarks, including the Burj Khalifa, as you sail past them
- Witness a traditional Tanura dance and music performance on board.
Location: Dubai Marina, Dubai
Price: 107 - 117 AED
Timings: 8:45PM - 10:45 PM
How to Book: Book Dhow Cruise Dinner in advance to avoid the last minute hassle.
Also Check: 20 Best Pubs and Bars in Dubai
Bars in Dubai Marina
Go for Hot Air Ballooning
- Witness unprecedented views of the beautiful Dubai desert as you sail through the sky on your hot air balloon adventure
- Watch the scenery unravel around you as you slowly rise on your balloon, guided by an expert in the sport
- Capture the best views to the sunrise with an early morning ride, photographing one of the most beautiful sunrises you’ll ever witness
- Add to the fantastic experience with a falcon show or a post-ride breakfast in the midst of Dubai deserts
Location: Most of these amazing hot air balloon tours take off from Al Ain Road in the area of the Dubai Desert Conservative Reserve.
Price: 1043 - 1254 AED
Timings: Starts at 8:30 AM
How to Book: Hot Air Balloon Ride In Dubai (Flat 20% Off)
Must Read: Best time and season to have a vacation in Dubai
Enjoy Lake Ride at Dubai Fountain
- Grab the view of the Dubai Fountain Show, witnessing the spectacle from the privacy of your own boat
- Choose from a range of boats- whether they be kayaks, flemingo boats, swan boats or even water bikes
- For the most exclusive experience, set sail on the Burj Lake aboard the traditional Abra boat
- While on a boat ride on Burj Lake, you will also witness the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa from up close
Location: Fashion Parking, Dubai Mall, Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai
Timings: Saturday- Thursday: 1:00 pm, 1:30 pm, and 2:00 pm
Friday afternoon shows: 1:30 pm, 2:00 pm, and 2:30 pm
Evening shows: 6:00 pm- 11:00 pm, every 30 minutes
Price: AED: 67.02
How to Book: Dubai Fountain Lake Ride Flat 10% Off
Suggested Read: Restaurants with Dubai Fountain View
Visit Dubai Miracle Garden
Tour the flowering lawns at the Dubai Miracle Gardens and admire the stunning flower installations
Marvel at the lifelized installation of the Emirates A380 flight, the world’s largest installation to be made entirely with flowers
Admire the expert craftsmanship of the gigantic flower-clad clock installation that changes its look with the passing season
Pose for a photograph in the Sunflower Field, the most picturesque location at the Dubai Miracle Gardens
Take a picture at any of the Gardens’ exquisitely decorated tunnels, such as the heart shaped tunnel or the umbrella tunnel
Snack at the cafes of Hill Top, a flower laden nook with views to the entire garden area
Witness the Flower Parade, the celebratory parade replete with costumed dance, music and marches
Location: Al Barsha South-3, Dubai
Price: 116 - 185 AED
Timings: The Garden is closed for the summer months and opens from November till mid- May. Sunday- Thursday: 9:00 am- 9:00 pm, Friday and Saturday: 9:00 am- 11:00 pm.
How to Book: Trip To Dubai Miracle Garden Flat 10% Off
Suggested Read: Things to do in Dubai Mall
Places to Visit & Things to Do in Dubai Miracle Garden
Enjoy the Dubai City Sightseeing Tour
- Explore the best of what Dubai has to offer in a 4 hour tour around the historic city
- Admire the awe-inspiring heights Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world
- Make a photo stop at the Jumeirah Masjid, the mosque in Dubai to welcome non-Muslim visitors
- Take a tour of some of Dubai’s best traditional souks, choosing from its wide array of spoils
- Stop for a picture at the Burj Al Arab, the the 5 star resort known for its luxury dining and accommodation
- Drive through the Palm Jumeirah islands, Dubai’s unique man made archipelago which is, quite literally, shaped like a palm tree
- Visit the glittering Dubai Creek, exploring the clubs, restaurants and cafes that line the beautiful promenade
Duration: 4 hours
Price: 60 - 81 AED
How to Book: Dubai City Sightseeing Tour for Flat 25% Off
Also Check: 20 Luxurious Villas in Dubai for a comfortable stay
Visit Dubai Garden Glow
- Watch the dark attractions come alive with lights at the Dubai Garden Glow by a lovely combination of art and technology
- Explore the five zones at the park- the Glow Park, Dinosaur Park, Magic Park, Art Park and Ice Park
- Trace the evolution of dinosaurs with a tour through Dinosaur Park, the largest outdoor dinosaur themed amusement park in the world
- Admire the quality of recycled art that went behind the making of the exhibits at Art Park
- Marvel at the lifelike ice sculptures and their expert craftsmanship at the Ice Park
Location: Gate no- 6 & 7, Area- B, Zabeel Park, Dubai
Price: 48 - 68 AED
Timings: Closed in summers. Winter month (October- May) timings: Saturday- Thursday: 4:00 pm- 11:00 pm, Friday: 4:00 pm-12:00 am.
How to Book: Dubai Garden Glow Tickets Flat 33% Off
You may also like: 50 Best Resorts in Dubai
Tour the City in a Helicopter
- Experience a unique method of sightseeing around the city with a personalized helicopter tour around Dubai
- Skip the traffic as you fly across some of Dubai’s most prominent landmarks, such as the Burj Al arab and the Burj Khalifa
- Admire the extraordinary shape of Palm Jumeirah, being treated to the best aerial views of the islands
- Enjoy a complimentary coffee and tea at the helipad lounge to kick off your ride
Location: You will soar over the skies and visit various destinations like the Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, The World Islands, Wild Wadi and much more.
Price: 475 - 634 AED
Other Inclusions: Check in at the helipad and settle into the comfortable lounge. Sip on a complimentary soda, tea or coffee as you listen to a safety briefing, and when the time comes, meet your experienced pilot.
You can also use these helicopter services for other than sightseeing, you can arrange a private pick up for your CEO or even gift it to someone for their birthday.
How to Book: Helicopter Tour Dubai - Flat 10% Off
Suggested Read: Haunted Places in Dubai
Dubai Shopping Festival
Day Out at Bollywood Parks
- Visit the Bollywood Park, the world’s first theme park dedicated exclusively to the Indian film industry
- Challenge yourself to a ride on the Bollywood Skyflyer, the largest swing ride in the world
- Watch a live performance of Indian classical dances on the streets of Bollywood Boulevard
- Admire the unparalleled architecture of the Rajmahal Theater, home to the world’s first Broadway styled Bollywood musical
- Sample cuisine stemming from all parts of the country at the themed restaurants across Bollywood Park
- Enjoy all of the rides and attractions at the Mela Junction, Bollywood Park’s very own carnival
Location: Sheikh Zayed Road. IE 11, Exit-5, Dubai
Price: 146 - 175 AED
Timings: Saturday- Wednesday: 2:00 pm-11:00 pm, Thursday- Friday: 2:00 pm- 11:00 pm
How to Book: Bollywood Parks Dubai Trip - Flat 20% Off
Popular Read: 30 Best Places to Visit in Dubai at Night
Thrilling Bollywood Park Rides
Visit Burj Al Arab
- Admire the unique sail-shaped stature of the Burj Al Arab, the five star hotel home to some of the most luxurious things to do in Dubai
- Explore the best of fine dining at any of the nine restaurants within the hotel, such as the Skyview Bar and Restaurant, Al Muntaha, or Al Iwan, to name a few
- Choose from a range of world class treatments and therapies at the Talise International Spa
- Lounge on the Burj terrace, taking full advantage of its Olympic sized pools, cabanas, poolside bars and restaurants
- Spend the morning at the Burj Al Arab private beach, sunbathing, swimming or trying your hand at a variety of watersports
Things to Do in Dubai with Family & Kids
Enjoy Virtual Experience at VR Park Dubai
- Enter into character as you explore all of the augmented reality based game scenarios at the Virtual Reality Park
- Choose from a great range of VR adventures, such as the John Wick chronicles, Hologate, or Beat Saber
- Experience some of the world’s first virtual reality adventure sports, such as paragliding through the ParaDrop experience, or dune bashing with the Dune Bash scenario
- Test your fear of freefall with the Burj Drop, a scenario that imagines the gamer as a window washer outside the Burj
- Allow your children to embark on the carousel with the Flying Swings experience, a VR scenario designed especially for kids
Location: Second level, Dubai Mall, Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai
Price: 48 - 73 AED
Timings: Sunday- Thursday: 10:00am-12:00 am, Friday: 9:00 am- 1:00 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am- 12:00 am
How to Book: VR Park Dubai Tickets Flat 33% Off
You may also like: 30 Best Spas in Dubai
Enjoy with Dolphins at Dubai Dolphinarium
- Watch and interact with the dolphins at the Dubai Dolphinarium, the first air conditioned indoor dolphinarium in the Middle East
- Catch the dolphin and seal show at the Dubai Dolphinarium, marveling as the intelligent creatures turn tricks in the water
- Try your hand at one of the most exciting things to do in Dubai as you play with, feed and swim along with the dolphins under the guidance of the expert trainer
- Watch the Creek Park Bird Show and witness how the birds fly about in patterns and talk with the audience
- Enjoy a poolside meal at the Happy Valley restaurant to end your visit at the Dubai Dolphinarium
Location: Riyadh Street, Inside the Creek Park Gate 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Price: 41 - 52 AED
Timings: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
How to Book: Dubai Dolphinarium Tickets Flat 20% Off
Also Check: Romantic things to do in Dubai for Couples
Overnight Desert Safari in Dubai
Explore the beautiful deserts of Dubai with a safari adventure, traveling through the dunes on a 4x4 jeep as you embark on one of the most adventurous things to do in Dubai
Enjoy a marvelous desert sunset as you cruise through the sands
Spend the night in a traditional Bedouin tent, marveling at the glitter night sky
End the first day of the safari with a traditional Arabian dinner at the campsite, complete with a barbecue buffet
Enjoy an authentic belly dancing performance while sitting next to a bonfire
Witness an impressive sunrise over the desert dunes the following morning, ending the safari on a positive note
Location: Set mostly in the Arabian deserts of Dubai, a desert safari is the finest way to enjoy the whimsical charm.
Price: 160 - 248 AED
Timings: The timing varies from provider to provider. Though most of them are open after the sunset. The safari can be as long as 7 hours.
How to Book: Overnight Desert Safari In Dubai Flat 35% Off
Recommended Read: 20 Amazing Desert Experiences in Dubai
Visit Ferrari World
- Spend a day of adventure at Ferrari World, the unique Ferrari themed park with some of the best adventure things to do in Dubai
- Get the chance to drive your own Ferrari on the race track, or have the car driven for you by an expert driver
- Ride on the world’s fastest rollercoaster ride, the Formula Rossa, hitting a speed of 240 km/hour in less than 5 seconds
- Challenge your friends and family to a go kart race at Ferrari World’s very own go karting arena
- Take a tour of Italy with Bell’Italia, the iItaly themed interactive ride-through experience
- Experience what it would be like to drive a F1 race car with the F1 simulator experience
Location: Located on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Price: 241 - 267 AED
Timings: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Click Here To Book Ferrari World Tickets
Suggested Read: Rides in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Things to Do in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Experience Indoor Skydiving at Ifly Dubai
The breathtaking rush of simulated flying experience at Ifly stays with you for a lifetime. Here, you not only indulge in gravity-defying stunts but also are spoiled for choice when it comes to the range of mind-boggling things that can be done here.
Explore the VR Skydive that gives you the thrill of skydiving from some of the most beautiful locations from around the world. Other attractions include Yalla! Bowling, Sky Trail Climbing Wall, etc. This is definitely amongst the top adventure things to do in Dubai.
Location: Third floor, Play Nation Area, City Centre Mirdif, Ghoroob, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, UAE.
Price: 199 - 236 AED
Timings: Sunday- Wednesday: 12:00 pm- 10:00 pm
Thursday: 12:00 pm- 11:00 pm
Friday and Saturday: 10:00 am- 11:00 pm
How to Book: Ifly Dubai Tickets Flat 15% Off
Also Check: Popular Beach Resorts in Dubai
Places to Propose in Dubai
Enjoy Rides at Wild Wadi Water Park
Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai is one of the best recognized outdoor water parks in West Asia. The park had featured on The Amazing Race 5 and The Amazing Race Asia 1 and boasts of high-adrenaline rides.
It also holds the distinction of having housed the largest water slide outside of the North American continent. Visiting this amusement park is among one of the best things to do in Dubai.
Location: Located in Jumeirah and facing the splendid Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi Water Park offers 30 thrilling rides and other attractions.
Price: 177 - 296 AED
Timings: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
How to Book: Wild Wadi Water Park Ticket at 10% discount
Suggested Read: Best Water Parks in Dubai
Romantic Dinner Cruises in Dubai
Day Out at Legoland Theme Park
There isn’t anybody who hasn’t played with Legos in their childhood. Now imagine an entire theme park dedicated to the colors and excitement that come with Legos. The Legoland theme park has over 40 fun rides like the Junior Driving School where children learn to drive and even win their driver’s license and the Dragon roller coaster.
Treat your eyes to see the world’s most famous buildings like the Taj Mahal and the Burj Khalifa, made with Legos. Other not to be missed activities to do in Dubai are the treasure hunts, robot building, and a puppet show in 4D. Definitely, amongst the most interesting things to do in Dubai.
Location: Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite Palm Jebel Ali Dubai
Price: 146 - 229 AED
Timings: Saturday- Wednesday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm, Thursday- Friday: 10:00 am-8:00 pm
How to Book: Legoland Dubai Tickets Flat 25% Off
Also Check: 30 Best Places for Shopping in Dubai
Things to Do at Legoland Dubai
Rides in Legoland Dubai
Enjoy Water Slides at Laguna Waterpark
There is nothing better than spending time in a water park to beat the heat of Dubai. One of the best activities to do in Dubai for an outing with the family, Laguna Waterpark has water-based activities for children and adults. Popular adventures like the WaveOz 180 FlowRider, a simulated surf machine are known to be amongst the most exciting things to do in Dubai.
The waterpark is divided into 4 zones- Relax, Slide, Splash, and Surf equipped with adrenaline rushing rides like Free Fall, Manta (zero-gravity ride), and Constrictor. There are cosy cabanas that let you enjoy wonderful views of the skyline and poolside cafes for delectable snacks.
Location: La Mer, Dubai
Price: 92 - 116 AED
Timings: Every day 10:00 am- 6:00 pm
How to Book: Laguna Water Park Dubai Tickets Flat 20% Off
Popular Read: 30 Best Cafes in Dubai
Shisha Places in Dubai
Family Day Out in Kidzania Dubai (Kids Favourite)
Kidzania is a boom for kids in Dubai. An award-winning children’s edutainment concept, this 80,000 sq ft interactive mini-city, combines inspiration, fun, and learning. It also offers different themes for kids depending upon the occasion. Visiting Kidzania is one of the best activities to do in Dubai with kids.
Present in over 20 countries including Mexico, Japan, Indonesia, Turkey and London, a family day out at Kidzania is truly a fun trip. Enjoy a day with your family, click amazing pictures, be a kid with your kids, relive your childhood, and have ultimate fun at Kidzania located inside the largest mall in the world.
Location: Located at level 2 in Dubai Mall, Downtown Dubai
Price: 63 - 90 AED
Timings: Operates daily from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM except for weekends (10:00 AM to 11:00 PM). Counter closes one hour before the closing of Kidzania.
How to Book: Family Day Out In Kidzania Dubai Flat 30% Off
Suggested Read: 30 Places to Visit in Dubai with Family
Coffee Shops in Dubai Mall
Adventurous Things to Do in Dubai
Scuba Diving (Book 2 Dives @ Cheapest Prices)
In Dubai Scuba Diving in Dubai is monopolised by one of the best diving schools, Deep Blue Sea Diving. Deep Blue Sea Diving offers a range of courses from beginners to instructors and First Aid Courses. Dive Atlantis is another favourite amongst divers.
There's no doubt the best way to get to know our 65,000 marine animals is to scuba dive with them. There's a dive for everyone at Atlantis. The difficulty level for scuba diving is moderate and depends on the course availed. The scuba guides are plenty informed and helpful.
Location: As Dubai has no natural diving location, the Gulf is the only diving location used by many companies and schools.
Price: 270 - 306 AED
Timings: Starts at 11:00 AM
How to Book: Scuba Diving In Dubai Flat 12% Off
Also Check: Perfect Honeymoon Travel Guide for Dubai
Zip-lining at Dubai Marina
Imagine having a bird’s eye view of the magnificent skyline of Dubai. The XLine Dubai Marina Zipline is the world’s longest urban zipline that lets you see the Dubai Marina beachfront, snazzy high rises, and the vast expanses of the city cruising at a speed of 80 kmph.
You can have this thrilling rush of an experience, counted as one of the best activities to do in Dubai, solo or in tandem with a partner.
Location: Level P, Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai
Price: 589 - 841 AED
Timings: Every day 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
How to Book: Xline Dubai Marina Flat 30% Off
Suggested Read: Adventure Sports in Dubai
Morning Desert Safari
For those crunched for time in the evenings, the morning desert safari in Dubai is a boon. Allowing the traveler to explore the desert in one of the most thrilling ways, a few desert safaris even allow for a camel ride and sand-boarding!
The activity is open on all days of the year if the weather permits. It also includes more than a few things to satiate the adventurer's heart. For those wishing to give the dining and camping experience a miss, to just enjoy the thrill of a desert safari, this is it.
Location: Dubai Desert, Dubai
Price: 595 - 656 AED
Timings: Starts at 8:30 AM
How to Book: Morning Desert Safari In Dubai Flat 20% Off
Suggested Read: Best Camel Safari Tours in Dubai
Jeep Safari in Dubai
Flyboard in Dubai is an amphibious invention that allows you to surf, swim underwater and enjoy the limitless possibilities it offers. Easy to learn, the extremely exciting activity is definitely the best adventurous thing to do in Dubai.
Rocket 10 meters above the sea and get the adrenaline pumping! Conditions for Flyboarding are favorable on all days of the year and is on the offing on demand. This adventure activity is not held in very deep waters and is a safe bet indeed.
Location: Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Price: 269 - 362 AED
Timings: Saturday to Thursday from 9 AM to 5 PM
How to Book: Flyboard Experience In Dubai Flat 25% Off
Also Check: 35 Best Extreme Adventures in Dubai
Water Jet Pack Experience
Adventure enthusiasts and thrill seekers love this form of extreme water sports, one of the best activities to do in Dubai. The motorized Flyboard waterjet fitted on your back lifts you up to 10 meters in the sky that is followed by a dive and swim.
The activity is managed by professionals and is an experience that you are unlikely to forget anytime soon.
Location: JBR Beach, Beside Ritz Carlton Hotel, Dubai
Price: 331 - 390 AED
Timings: Every day 10:00 am- 5:00 pm
How to Book: Water Jet Pack Experience In Dubai
Breakfast Places in Dubai Marina
Adventure enthusiasts love Dubai for thrilling water sporting opportunities. The Jetovator experience lets you try one of the most extreme forms of water sports where you ride a bicycle-like device, which is actually a flyboard propelled by strong jets of water that thrust you over 20 feet above the water.
This activity does not require you to have prior Jetovator experience and is one of the easiest activities to do in Dubai.
Location: JBR Beach, Beside Ritz Carlton Hotel, Dubai
Price: 263 - 311 AED
Timings: Every day 9:00 am-6:00 pm
How to Book: Jetovator Experience In Dubai Flat 15% Off
Suggested Read: Christmas Markets in Dubai
Experience Sea Breacher Ride
Trust Dubai to always knock you off with its innovative offerings. SeaBreacher ride involves a high-speed watercraft that takes you up to 6 feet underwater at a speed of 35-40 kmph to let you feel the rush of water enveloping you and to see the underwater marine life. On the surface, it cruises at a speed of up to 90 kmph.
This ride becomes all the more fun since the watercraft look like angry sharks and is amongst the best activities to do in Dubai!
Location: JBR Beach, Beside Ritz Carlton Hotel, Dubai
Price: 418 - 467 AED
Timings: Every day 11:00 am-6:00 pm
How to book: Sea Breacher Ride Dubai Flat 10% Off
Also Read: Restaurants in Downtown Dubai
Water Sports at Jumeirah Beach
Counted amongst the top things to do in Dubai, people travel from all over the world to indulge in water sports at one of the most famous beaches in the world- Jumeirah Beach. There are plenty of exhilarating options that you can choose from like Flyfish, Donut boat ride, Banana boat ride, etc.
Location: JBR Beach, Beside Ritz Carlton Hotel, Dubai
Price: 90 - 138 AED
Timings: Every day 9:00 am-6:00 pm
How to Book: Water Sports At Jumeirah Beach Flat 35% Off
Suggested Read: Food In Dubai
An adventurous blend of water skiing, snowboarding and surfing, wake-boarding involves coasting over water on a wakeboard. Usually towed by a motorboat, the rider has ample opportunities to learn and master the art of wake-boarding. Both professional wakeboard enthusiasts and beginners are supported in an exclusive manner.
Best Time to Visit: Open on all days of the year, this unique activity is, however, subject to persisting weather conditions. Also, this extreme water sport action is open to all age groups. Head out to the ‘home of wake-boarding in Dubai’ for a good dose of adrenaline.
Price: 224 - 280 AED
How to Book: Wakeboarding In Dubai Flat 20% Off
Recommended Read: Underwater Restaurants in Dubai
For the thrill seekers, a visit to Dubai is incomplete without indulging in dune bashing, managed by professional drivers. This is a not-to-be missed experience of trying off-roading and navigating the ever-shifting sand dunes.
After 50 minutes of activity, you will be treated to an authentic Bedouin experience including sheesha smoking, camel riding, and delectable Middle Eastern cuisine.
Location: Some of the best locations are Bidayer at Hatta/ Oman Highway, Fossil Rock at Sharjah/ Kalba Road, and Al Faya Desert at Sharjah/ Al Malaiha Road.
Price: 180 - 212 AED
Timings: 50 minutes
How to Book: Flat 15% Off on Dune Bashing in Dubai
Suggested Read: Hidden Gems in Dubai
Deep Sea Fishing
Deep-Sea Fishing in Dubai is a simple adventure that lures tourists from all corners of the globe and the Middle East. Considered to be one of the biggest sailfish destinations in the world, Dubai has played host to numerous renowned mariners and sea fishing enthusiasts in the Middle East.
Deep-Sea Fishing Dubai is the only company in Dubai that offers this activity at it’s best. They guarantee fishing and use special fishing techniques and equipments that can assist you in finding the biggest catch and give you the best results.
Location: Deep Sea fishing usually takes place in Dubai Harbor.
Price: 1681 - 1977 AED
How to Book: Deep Sea Fishing Trip In Dubai at Flat 15% Off
Also Check: 15 Best Things to Do in Dubai Airport
The list of things to do in Dubai can't get over without getting into the dunes of Dubai. To experience the majesty of the dunes first-hand, sand-boarding is an activity tailored for that very purpose. Similar to snowboarding, sand-boarding splices through the vast mounds in fulfilling fashion.
Hop into a Hummer and drive through the sandy acres before unleashing an adrenaline blitz while sand-boarding! It is a commonly-held belief that sand-boarding is relatively easier than snowboarding.
Location: The Dubai-based Dream Explorer offers a desert safari, following which the sand-boarding begins with full gusto. Steer through sand, and learn to control the board before trying out new ways to glide effortlessly.
Timings: Starts at 8:00 AM
Price: 195.87 AED
Suggested Read: 10 Best Jeep Safari Tours in Dubai
When in Dubai, there are certain activities you cannot miss out on and bungee jumping is one of them. You can try out your adventure skills in several locations in Dubai and some of them are at the Gravity Zone, that specializes in adventure activities like this.
Bungee jumps are also popular in Dubai Kartdrome in Motor City. The place has attracted for 500 jumpers since its inception in 2012. You can experience a jump of over 50 meters and you need to ensure you are not above 120 kg for this activity.
Location: Gravity Zone and Motor City
Price: 515 AED
Also Check: 20 Amazing Luxury resorts in Dubai
Ride over the majestic dunes of Dubai in possibly the most inventive ways to off-road in the desert! The powerful Dune Buggy is a customized vehicle to tread the desert, and is compulsory on the trip to Dubai and to add to the exciting mix, snowboarding is bound to fascinate endlessly.
Location: Dream Explorer in Dubai offer Dune Buggies, are one of the best-reviewed adventurers in the category.
Price: 638 - 696 AED
Best time to take the Dune Buggy out on a spin: The activity is up for grabs throughout the year, and can vary according to persisting weather conditions. Backed with safety convoys, off-roading here is an uninterrupted experience.
Timings: Open 24 hours
How to Book: Dune Buggy Dubai
Suggested Read: Best Public beaches in Dubai
Experience spectacular views of Dubai’s skyscrapers, beaches and architectural wonders on a 40-minute seaplane flight. Step aboard a state-of-the-art Cessna seaplane and thrill as you swoop around top Dubai attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Burj Al-Arab and the palm-shaped island archipelago of the Palm Jumeirah.
Continue your flight over the World to see how its islands mark out countries and continents from above and fly over Jebel Ali, Dubai Marina, and other landmarks
Location of the Activity: Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa, Jebel Ali or Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club; option selected at booking.
Price: 965 - 1252 AED
You may also like: 25 Best Beach Restaurants in Dubai
Restaurants in Dubai with Burj Khalifa View
Offbeat Things to Do in Dubai
Enjoy the Limousine Ride
Dubai is all about glittering and magnificent opulence. The city of gold known around the world for its breathtaking views demands to be cruised in splendour. What is better than a luxuriant Limousine to traverse the sights of the city? On this tour, you can see the beautiful beaches, the dazzling skyscrapers, glitzy shopping malls, etc.
You can book from a number of options like Chrysler, Lincoln, and Hummer and can be assured of professional services and fully equipped intercom enabled cars.
Location: The chauffeur will pick you up from the specified location
Price: 443 - 493 AED
Timings: 60 minutes
How to Book: Limousine Ride In Dubai Flat 10% Off
Also Read: Best Outdoors Restaurants in Dubai
Dibba Musandam Tour
Besides the snazzy opulence and the glamour of the city, Dubai also has a quieter old world charm about it. The best way to experience this is through the Dibba Musandam Tour. You will cruise along the beautiful Dibba Bay and the quaint Fjords of Musandam, Zeke village, White caves, and explore ancient Portuguese settlements.
The water sport enthusiasts get an opportunity to dive and swim with the turtles and the clownfish. You will be served with a delectable spread post the cruise. This is definitely one of the most interesting activities to do in Dubai.
Location: Dibba Al Bay Ah, Oman
Price: 107 - 134 AED
Timings: Starting time: 7:00 am, the cruise is 5 hours in duration
How to Book: Dibba Musandam Tour Flat 20% Off
Suggested Read: Best Seafood Restaurants in Dubai
The Green Planet by Meraas
The Green Planet is another example of mind-boggling eco-architecture like no other in the world. This is a man-made biodome that houses over 3000 species of plants and the world’s largest life-sustaining tree. It is divided into thematic zones for animals like piranhas, squirrel monkeys, Burmese pythons, Cuban Amazon parrots, etc.
Some of the most interesting attractions are the sloth encounter, the bat cave, and the Sugar Glider encounter. A visit here definitely tops the things to do in Dubai especially with the family.
Location: City Walk- Al Wasl, Dubai
Price: 70 - 82 AED
Timings: Every day 10:00 am- 7:00 pm
How to Book: Hub Zero With Green Planet Dubai
Recommended Read: Rooftop Restaurants in Dubai
Taste Arabian Food and Shisha
One way to delve into the Arabian heritage is through a thorough culinary exploration. There are innumerable restaurants in Dubai dishing out a combination of Arabian food and shisha. So, sit back and indulge in the delicacies in true Arabic style and couples find it as a soothing romantic place to visit in Dubai during honeymoon.
Location: Out of all the places serving the famed cuisine, a few stand out for the ambiance. Khan Murjan is one such Middle Eastern restaurant, chiseled in Umawi architectural style with an exquisite Marble courtyard to boot. The Kana Café is another hookah bar that has been reviewed favorably so, alongside Zahr El Laymoun.
Best Time to Visit: Indulgence knows no constraint, and rightfully so. Arabian cuisine coupled with shisha can be enjoyed on any day of the year.
Price: A decent fare and hookah can be enjoyed from 200 AED onwards. However, prices are bound to vary according to the restaurant in question.
Other Things to Do in Dubai
Dreamland Aqua Park
One of the largest water parks in the UAE, it offers the perfect summer getaway and is counted amongst the best things to do in Dubai with family. There are more than 30 rides that you can choose from including the Twister, Kamikaze, and Black Hole.
The rides, with their adrenaline-pumping twists and surprises, are some of the most exciting activities to do in Dubai. The park has two pools and a play area for children. There are plenty of bars and restaurants to fill you up after a day of fun. There are overnight camping facilities available as well.
Location: Umm Al Quwain, UAE
Price: 175 - 219 AED
Timings: Every day 10:00 am- 6:00 pm
How to Book: Dreamland Aqua Park Dubai Flat 20% Off
Also Read: Dreamland Aqua Park Rides
City Tour On a Bus
Open top bus tours are the best way to tour a city. Big Bus Tour Dubai provides just that. Your open-top bus tour reveals all of the famous Dubai landmarks and charts the city’s rapid development from a small fishing village to a modern, vibrant city.
The day tour offers personal recorded commentary and three tour routes where you can hop on and off to visit top attractions. The night tour offers live guided commentary showcasing illuminated Dubai. There are many nightlife places in Dubai but this tour is the one that you should not miss.
Choose from a range of tickets and enjoy several free inclusions, like the Desert Sunset Tour, Sharjah Tour and Dhow cruises at Dubai Marina and Dubai Creek.
Price: 204 - 255 AED
How to Book: Dubai Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Flat 20% Off
Visit Dubai Museum
Dubai's best museum occupies the sturdy Al Fahidi Fort, built around 1800 and considered the city's oldest structure. The exhibit charts the emirate's turbo-evolution from fishing and pearling village to global centre of commerce, finance, and tourism in engaging, multimedia fashion.
A walk-through mock souk exhibits on Bedouin life in the desert and a room highlighting the importance of the sea illustrate the days before the discovery of oil. The last room showcases archaeological findings from nearby excavation sites in the Dubai museuem.
The main exhibit kicks off at the end of a spiraling ramp with a 10-minute video featuring historical Dubai highlights from the 1930s to the 2000s. From here, you cross the deck of a dhow to enter a mock souk with dioramas depicting shopkeepers and craftsmen at work, enhanced by light and sound effects as well as film footage.
Other scenes show life at home, at Quran school, in the desert and at sea. The latter includes a small section on the tough life of pearl divers, who made up to 50 deep dives daily equipped with nothing but nose clips and leather finger gloves.
Location: Al Faidi Street, opposite the Grand Mosque
Price: 3 AED
Timings: Monday to Sunday 8.30 A.M - 8.30 P.M except for Friday 2:30PM - 8:30PM
Suggested Read: 15 Best Museums in Dubai
Cruise The Arabian Gulf On a Yacht
Here’s an opportunity to discover another facet of Dubai, besides the usual tourist fare. Hop onto a yacht and sail on the balmy Arabian waters, even as the skyline from the sea astounds.
Sail along pristine popular beaches in Dubai, and host brilliant parties for gatherings of all sizes atop a chartered yacht. Depending on the size of the gathering, yacht charters are the best means for a quaint retreat or an exhilarating activity. One can also avail the romantic dinner in Dubai on this luxurious yacht.
Best Time to Visit: Yacht charters are on the offing all year round, and the activities are subject to persisting weather conditions.
Price: 166 - 230 AED
How to Book: Dubai Luxury Yacht Shared Tour Flat 10% Off
Hatta Safari Tour
An incredible way to explore the rugged landscape and experience the picturesque desert scenery of Hatta, bounded by the magnificent Hajar Mountains is to go on a Hatta Safari Tour.
The Hatta mountain safari is considered as a famous destination for youth as it known to offer lifetime experience which will be filled of thrill and fun. Touring along the meandering mountain trails, Hatta Mountain Safari is an exciting and convenient way to explore the beauty of breathtaking enclaves.
So if you are looking for an experience encountering a much more natural and wilder side of Dubai, Hatta Safari is a perfect natural outing for you. It hits both sandy and mountainous terrains in the outskirts of Dubai.
Do not wait more, discover the wild outdoors with Hatta Safari.
Location: Hatta Mountain, Dubai.
Price: 172 - 345 AED
How to Book: Hatta Mountain Safari Tour
Also Read: Places to Visit in Hatta
Adventure Activities To Do In Hatta
Things To Do In Hatta
Visit Jumeirah Mosque
The only mosque in Dubai that allows non-Muslims to enter, offers a refreshing glimpse into Islam’s rich heritage, which is often marred in the current world.
This iconic Jumeirah mosque is built on the lines of the medieval Fatimid tradition, and when illuminated, the minarets and other ornate details simply come to life.
Location: The Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding organizes visits to the grand mosque, six days a week. It is a wonderful way to absorb Emirati culture and religion.
Timings: The visits are organized start at 10.00 AM from Saturday till Thursday. Each tour lasts for 75 minutes approximately, and bringing a camera along to the most-photographed mosque in the region might be a great idea.
Price: Children (12 years and below): Free
Suggested Read: Mosques in Dubai
Mall Of The Emirates
Inside the mall there is a family entertainment center and a cinema complex along with a whole set of rides directed towards people of all age groups. Shopping opportunities in Dubai are boundless. Further, there are a number of eating options, that you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Location: Mall Of The Emirates is located at the Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Timings: Mall Of The Emirates stays open on all days of the week. However, from Saturday to Wednesday, you can visit the mall from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM and on Thursday and Friday, the mall can be visited from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
Also Read: Restaurants in Global Village
Bounce - Indoor Trampoline Parks
This park is like a one stop destination for all. Reminiscence your childhood memories as you get more bouncy in more than 120 interconnected world class trampolines. There is another park Bounce which is a hit among the kids. Especially designed for the age group of 5-14 years and is the best summer camps for kids in Dubai.
Location: Building #32, 4B Street, Al Quoz 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Timings: Opens daily from 10 AM to 10 PM.
Price: 120 AED
Recommended Read: Places to Watch Sunrise and Sunset in Dubai