Participate In Go-Kart Race
- From heart-stopping to just plain fun, there's a go karting track in port Melbourne to suit everyone.
- There are a number of car parks in the area, but the best one to use is the Go Karting track on Williamstown Road.
- This car park has ample space for go karts and is also close to public transport options, so you can easily get to and from the track.
Location - The go-kart track is located at 252 Bay Street, Port Melbourne.
Timings - It is open 7 days a week from 10am to late.
Entry fees - Prices start from $25 for a single race and there are discounts for multiple races.
Book Now: Sydney Whale Watching
Capture Pictures At Westgate Park
- Westgate Park is a great place to relax and unwind.
- With beautiful views of the city skyline and Port Phillip Bay, it's the perfect place to take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- There are also plenty of activities to do in port melbourne to keep you entertained, including walking and cycling tracks, playgrounds, picnic areas and barbecue facilities.
- With stunning views, plenty of amenities and lovely walking trails, it’s the perfect place to spend a few hours – or a whole day!
Location - Westgate Park is located in port Melbourne on the Western banks of the Yarra River.
Timings - The park is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Also Checkout and Book Now: Australian National Maritime Museum Tickets
Picnic At Edwards Park
- Edwards Park is one of Port Melbourne's best-kept secrets.
- Tucked away behind Bay Street, this urban oasis is home to an incredible variety of native plants and animals.
- The park's natural environment provides a perfect refuge for birds, reptiles and mammals, many of which are rare or threatened species.
- If you're lucky, you might spot a Swamp Wallaby or a Blue-faced Honeyeater.
- Edwards Park is also the perfect thing to do in port melbourne to take a stroll, picnic, relax and enjoy the peace and quiet.
- The park's wide open spaces and lush vegetation make it the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life.
Location - It is next to Lagoon reserve across Liardet Street in Port Melbourne.
Timings - The park is open from 7am to 7pm every day, and entry is free of charge.
Sunbathe At Port Melbourne Beach
- Whether you’re hoping to get a golden glow for your next vacation or simply want to enjoy the outdoors, seeking out the perfect spot to sunbathe is essential.
- Port Melbourne beach is the ideal location, offering picturesque views, golden sand, and plenty of sunshine.
- Port Melbourne beach is a great place to sunbathe, paddle in the shallows, paddle board, go for a swim or just enjoy the scenic view.
The beach is wide and long, making it perfect for any activity.
Location - The Beach is located at the end of Bay Street, Port Melbourne.
Timings - The park is open from 7am to 7pm every day, and entry is free of charge.Do Checkout: Melbourne Theme Parks
Explore Princes Pier
- Princes Pier is one of the most iconic landmarks in Port Melbourne, and a visit here is a must when exploring the area.
- The pier was originally built in 1920 and was used as a major passenger terminal for ships travelling to and from Melbourne.
- These days, it’s a popular spot for fishing, walking, cycling and picnicking, and offers stunning views of the city skyline.
Location - Pier St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia.
Timings - 10 am to 10 pm.
Book Now: Skypoint Observation Deck
Go bowling at Port Melbourne Bowling Club
- The Club is located in the heart of Port Melbourne, just a short walk from the beach.
- It is situated on picturesque Young Street, which is lined with trees and houses a number of heritage buildings.
- The Clubhouse was originally built in 1882 and has undergone a number of renovations over the years.
- It now features a bar, bistro, Pro Shop, function room and TAB facilities.
- The club boasts six synthetic greens, which are open all year round.
- The greens are well-maintained and offer a challenging game for all levels of ability.
- Port Melbourne Bowling Club is a vibrant and welcoming club that offers some things to do in port melbourne for everyone.
- Whether you’re looking to compete at a high level or just want to enjoy a game with friends, we would love to see you at the Club!
Location - The Port Melbourne Bowling Club is located at 96 Bay Street, Port Melbourne.
Timings - The Port Melbourne Bowling Club is open from 10am to 10pm daily.
Entry fee - Entry is free for members and $5 for non-members.
Checkout and Book Now: Dreamworld Tickets
Spend a day at Lagoon Reserve
- Lagoon Reserve is one of the most popular reserves in Port Melbourne.
- The reserve is located on the banks of the Yarra River and offers stunning views of the city skyline.
- Visitors can enjoy a variety of activities to do in port melbourne at the reserve, including picnicking, fishing, walking and cycling.
- Lagoon Reserve is also home to a range of native wildlife, including ducks, swans and pelicans.
Location - Lagoon reserve is located in Bolling Road, off Pittwood road in Shirley.
Timings - The car park and visitor centre are open every day from 9am to 5pm (with the last entry at 4.30pm).
Enjoy The Sunset at Sandridge Beach
- When the sun sets over Sandridge Beach in Port Melbourne, it's a truly magical sight.
- The colors reflect off the water and change minute by minute, making it a beautiful place to watch the sunset.
- If you're looking for a romantic spot to watch the sunset with your partner, this is the perfect place.
- The beach is also great for families, as there are plenty of activities to do in port melbourne to keep everyone entertained.
- So whether you're looking for a relaxing evening watching the sun go down or an exciting night out with friends, make sure you head to Sandridge Beach in Port Melbourne.
Location - Sandridge beach Port Melbourne is located at the end of Bay Street, Port Melbourne.
Timings - The nature reserve itself is open from dawn to dusk.
Go Shopping along Bay Street
- Bay Street is one of Melbourne's most iconic shopping strips, home to a variety of different retailers, cafés and restaurants.
- Whether you're looking for fashion, homewares, or just a bite to eat, you'll be sure to find it along Bay Street.
- There's something for everyone on Bay Street, whether you're looking for somewhere to eat or drink, or just looking for somewhere to browse.
- If you're looking for something specific, you'll be sure to find it on Bay Street.
Location - Bay Street is located in Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is situated between Beach and Pickles Streets, and runs parallel to the Yarra River.
Timings - Bay Street is open seven days a week, with shops typically open from 9am to 5pm on weekdays, and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays.
Admire Gasworks Art Park
- The Gasworks Art Park is a heritage-listed former gasworks.
- It was built from 1887 to 1915. The gasworks operated from 1887 to 1972, and the site was converted into an art park in the early 1990s.
- The Gasworks Art Park is one of the few remaining examples of a turn-of-the-century inner-city gasworks in Australia.
- The complex includes a network of brick and iron retort houses, gasholders, pipes and other equipment used in the manufacturing of coal gas.
- Today, the Gasworks Art Park is a popular thing to do in port melbourne for community events and public art exhibitions.
- It is also home to a number of artist studios, galleries and cafes.
Location - It is located at 088 Graham Street, in the Port Melbourne suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Timings - The art park is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is free to enter.
Book Now: Luna Park Tickets