Go on a Whale Watching Cruise
- Be prepared to be enchanted by the majestic beauty of the giant blue whales as you hop on your whale-watching cruise.
- The cruise also offers underwater views on a monitor that is captured with a high-tech camera to give you the ultimate whale-watching experience.
- Enjoy commentary from the speakers on board as you witness the humpbacks dive in and out of the water.
- Capture the panoramic views from the deck and admire the migrating whales.
Book Now: Melbourne Museum Tickets
Walk the Tree-Tops at Mount Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
- Mount Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk is one of the most unique things to do in Gold Coast.
- Take a guided tour of the rainforest and learn about the surrounding natural beauty and its ecology
- Be one with the nature around you as you walk around the thick green groves with forest sounds in the background.
- See the stunning Curtis Falls in the Tamborine Mountain as the local guide takes you through the enchanting forest.
- Climb the Skywalk, soaring 30 meters above the ground which will give you the most stellar view of the forest from above.
Take a Nocturnal Glow Worm Tour
- A tour of the Glow Worm cave is among the most unusual things to do in Gold Coast
- Begin your evening adventure to the subtropical rainforest of the Gold Coast and be prepared to be enchanted.
- An expert guide will walk you through the rainforest of Springbrook National Park.
- Explore the local flora and fauna and see the rainforest come to life in the dark.
- Watching the glow worms illuminate the forest is one of the top unique things to do in Gold Coast.
Book Now: Hot Air Balloon Yarra Valley
Row a Kayak Into the Sunset
- Sunset kayaking tours are easily one of the most unique things to do in Gold Coast for couples.
- You will be required to take an introductory lesson by an expert before beginning your kayaking journey.
- Start paddling your way to the Surfers Paradise from Budd’s Beach and feel the tranquil evening waves wash by.
- Witness the golden hour blending with the gold and sandy beaches of the Gold Coast.Enjoy the peaceful kayaking experience with your partner as you watch the sun go down.
- Paddle across the Surfers’ Paradise as you admire the high-end mansions of the Gold Coast’s rich and famous.
Eat Lunch on a Rainforest Cruise
- If you’re looking for some unique things to do in Gold Coast, head over to the Tweed Heads and embark on a rainforest cruise.
- Learn about the surrounding ecosystem from an expert guide as you sail on the Tweed River towards the rainforest.
- Enjoy scenic coastal sights from the river with an open-deck offering a 360-degree view of the area.
- Have fun on the deck while bird watching with the Captain’s commentary in the background.
- Witness the picturesque backdrops of Border Ranges and Willumbin as you sail across Stotts Island boasting over 400 species of birds, trees, and plants.
Also Checkout and Book Now: Luna Park Melbourne
Ride a Jet Ski
- Explore the Gold Coast marine life with a jet ski safari to South Stradbroke Island.
- Get ready to take on a high-speed jet ski ride led by an expert guide who will show you around.
- A jet ski safari is one of the many unique things to do in Gold Coast for adrenaline junkies to explore the beaches and the surrounding tropical greenery.
- Watch out for dolphins as you take the enthralling jet ski ride into the deep blue water on the Gold Coast.
Book Now: Hot Air Ballooning In Melbourne
Stand-up Paddleboard on the Nerang River
- Paddleboarding is one of the unusual things to do in Gold Coast that will leave you wanting more.
- Glide across the Surfers’ Paradise on the paddle board while standing up.
- Take an introductory lesson with all the safety gear before heading on your paddleboarding journey on the lovely Nerang River.
- Once familiarized, your guide will take you on a tour of the Nerang River that flows into the Surfers’ Paradise.
- Watch the not-so-humble abodes of Gold Coast’s elites as you paddle board your way forward.
Experience the Australian Outback Spectacular
- Get ready to be transported to Australia’s Outback with an unforgettable show.
- The Australian Outback Spectacular comprises performances by live animals, skilled acrobats, and local comics.
- Experience a night packed with entertainment and excitement with a range of shows lined up for the audiences to enjoy.
- You will also be served lip-smacking three-course meals accompanied by equally delicious drinks.
- Relish a show about two Aussie farmers as they tackle some harsh circumstances and form a bond of friendship that will last for a lifetime.
Also Checkout and Book Now: Melbourne Zoo Tickets
Experience Glamping at Clouds Safari
- Indulge in a one-of-a-kind lavish camping experience at the Beechmont on the Australian Gold Coast.
- Enjoy luxurious glamping with your family or your beloved at Cloud Safari.
- It is a great outdoor adventure for nature lovers to enjoy the amazing Gold Coast landscapes.
- The Clouds Safari offers breathtaking views of Springbrook Mountain and the Numinbah Valley, along with Ship Stern and Binna Burra.
Take a Day Trip to Springbrook National Park
- A day trip to Springbrook National Park is another great activity for nature lovers to partake in.Enjoy a day of moderate hiking to the National Park with your friends, family, or by yourself.
- The guided tour of the rainforest will give you a chance to closely witness the Gold Coast’s rich ecosystem.
- Continue your hike towards the Twin Falls circuit and enjoy scenic views of the hinterlands from the Springbrook Scenic Rim.
- The fun-filled and enriching tour of Springbrook’s natural beauty and majestic waterfalls will leave you refreshed.
- Remember to visit the Natural Bridge and soak in the gorgeous views from the Best of All Lookout viewpoint.
Book Now: Melbourne To Peninsula Hot Springs