DC Rivals Hypercoaster
- Get on one of the most popular Movieworld Gold Coast rides proclaimed to be the tallest, fastest and the longest roller coaster ride in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Experience a jaw-dropping 89-degree drop as you descend from the Joker head's cave.
- Ride the 1.4 km long DC Rivals Hypercoaster backwards for a more thrilling roller coaster experience.
- The DC Rivals HyperCoaster is a high-speed roller coaster that can reach speeds of up to 115 km/h.
- This exhilarating ride is only available to persons above the age of 7 and with a minimum height of 130 cm.
Book Now: Madame Tussauds Sydney Tickets
Wild West Falls Adventure Ride
- Ride past ghost towns, wagon trains, and geysers in this exciting water ride at Warner Bros Movie World.
- Prepare to be wet as the wild boat trip takes you through Rio Bravo, the wildest river in the West, with a steep drop that ends with a tremendous splash!
- The 540 metres long flume ride is among the many moderate speed Warner Bros Movie World Rides, travelling at a speed of about 70 km/hr.
- Only riders above the height of 130 cm tall are authorised to get on the ride. Children between 95 cm- 130 cm may also enjoy this thrilling ride when accompanied by an adult.
Book Now: Sydney Harbour Cruise
Scooby-doo Spooky Coaster Next Generation
- Experience an incredible next-generation scooby-doo ride packed with projections, lasers, and a plethora of other special effects.
- This indoor adventure is one of the most popular Movieworld Gold Coast rides, bringing riders on an adventurous journey with countless hair-raising twists and turns.
- Running across a length of 530 metres, the Scooby-Doo spooky coaster next generation is a moderate level ride with a speed of 45 km/hr.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 10 are permitted to ride as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
- The minimum height requirement to get on this ride is 110 cm. Children shorter than 120 cm must be accompanied by an adult.
Book Now: Taronga Zoo Sydney
Green Lantern Coaster
- Step onboard one of the most thrilling Warner Bros Movie World rides, boasting the steepest drop in all of the Southern Hemisphere!
- The Green Lantern Coaster features adjustable independent trains that can take up to eight riders as they enjoy the enormous twists, turns, and dips of this thrilling ride.
- This intense and high thrill roller coaster will take you on a fascinating adventure through a 488-metre track at a top speed of 66 km/hr.
- Riders must be at least 140 cm tall to experience this Warner Bros Movie World attraction.
Book Now: Skydive Wollongong
Whether or not you are a Superman fan, getting on the Superman Escape ride is a must for all thrill-seekers!
Superman Escape is another of the numerous Warner Bros Movie World rides that promises an absolute blast as it carries you across its 760 m long track at a speed of 100 km/hr in only 2 seconds!
This roller coaster ride offers a sequence of incredibly fast vertical climbs and drops.
This thrilling high-speed roller coaster is only accessible to those standing 140 cm to 196 cm tall.
All belongings need to be stored in lockers before stepping onto this ride.
Book Now: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Tickets
There are several Warner Bros Movie World rides created just for thrill seekers, and Doomsday Destroyer is just one of them!
The suspended twin hammer coaster on this high-adrenaline roller coaster will have you screaming your lungs out.
Doomsday Destroyer, located in the interactive DC Super-Villains Unleashed area, offers an exciting journey surrounded by the most famous villains from movies.
The exhilarating ride on the 21-metre-high coaster rotates at a rate of 10 revolutions per minute!
To ride this roller coaster, guests must be between 130 and 200 centimetres tall.
Sylvester And Tweety Cages
Get onboard one of the yellow bird cages to help Tweety escape from the clutches of Sylvetser.
This spinning ride is one of the most family-friendly Warner Bros Movie World rides, suitable for people of all age groups, especially kids.
Sylvester and Tweety Cages is among the gentler rides at Warner Bros Movie World, having moderate excitement ratings and modest speeds.
This ride guarantees a lot of fun as the cages spin, rise and drop, at a rate of 8 revolutions per minute.
Riders must be between the heights of 90 and 145 cm to enjoy this 7.6-meter-diameter ride.
Speedy Gonzales’ Tijuana Taxis
Jump in your own taxi and begin your journey across Tijuana with Speedy Gonzales in one of the most loved Movieworld Gold Coast rides.
This ride is ideal for young children allowing them to get early driving experience as they drive along the highly secure 95 m long track.
The single seat mini cars allow kids to be the master of their own wheels as they race down the controlled track at a speed of 6 km/hr.
The Speedy Gonzales Tijuana Taxis welcome all visitors between the heights of 106 to 145 cm to enjoy the fun ride.
Road Runner Rollercoaster
Help Wile E. Coyote catch hold of the Road Runner in this fun family-friendly Looney Toons ride!
This gentle junior coaster is one of the most popular Movieworld Gold Coast rides for children, with a variety of twists, turns, ups and downs.
The Road Runner rollercoaster spans 355 m and travels at a modest speed of 46 km/hr, making it an ideal attraction for youngsters.
This roller coaster is suitable for people of all ages, including children. Those between the heights of 110 cm and 120 cm, however, must be accompanied by an adult.
Yosemite Sam Railroad
Take a relaxing train trip around the Yosemite Sam Railroad, located in the Kids' WB! Fun Zone.
This miniature railway takes you across an exciting journey across a length of 90 m.
The train ride travels at a speed of only 2 km/hr, thus, making it one of the mildest and the most pleasant Warner Bros Movie World rides.
People of all age groups, including infants and toddlers can get onboard this train journey.
Children shorter than the height of 110 cm must always be accompanied by an adult during the ride.