Eureka Tower Melbourne
- Eureka tower which stands right in the middle of the city is one of the most fascinating places to visit in Melbourne with friends.
- The tower has a height that extends upto 297 metres and has 10 floors at the top made with gold plated intricate architecture.
- The tower is a fabulous spot for dining amidst the clouds. The Eureka skydeck at the 8th floor is another incredible attraction inside it, which gives you an unhindered view of the entire Yarra river adorned by the Melbourne cityscape.
Timings: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM (last entry is at 9.30 PM)
Entry Fees: $25 (Australian) for adults.
Read More: Best Places To Visit In Australia
Book Now: Eureka Skydeck
- Luna Park and its fabulous fun ambiance is something you should definitely explore in your Melbourne venture. Studded with thrilling rides, slides and food festivals, the Luna park promises you a fun getaway with your loved ones.
- The carnival is open year long and features a variety of merry go round, slides, ferris wheels and other incredible attractions which makes it the best places to visit in melbourne with friends.
- The giant swing tower is one of the most loved rides, in which you can expect to swing upto a height of 32 metres and get a look of the entire Port Phillip Bay.
Timings: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Entry Fees: Around AUD 50
Suggested Read: Best Things To Do In Australia
Book Now: Luna Park Tickets
Melbourne Cricket Ground
- The invisible Melbourne cricket ground is the very site where famous and record-breaking cricket and football matches have been held.
- With a seating capacity of 100000, there are a number of seating arrangements such as the Members Reserve, Ponsford Stand, Olympic Stand, and the Grand 3-tiered Southern Stand.
- On your tour, you might also get a fabulous chance to discover the changing rooms, and control center of the entire stadium, which makes it one of the most fabulous places to visit in Melbourne with friends.
Location: Yarra Park, Jolimont, VIC, 3002
Timings: Monday – Sunday (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Entry Fees: Adult : $25; Child (5-15) : $14
Also Checkout: Theme Parks In Australia
- Situated right at the upper most part of Yarra river in Victoria, the valley is a serene escape from the bustling towns of Melbourne and pristine nature.
- This is one of most fascinating spots for trekking, hill climbing and simply relaxing amongst the never-ending green stretches and cold breeze.
- The valley, known for its beauty, is also popular for its food culture, especially wine. Have a sip of age old homemade wine, made with authentic vines and grapes. Don't forget to stop at the villages of Marysville and Warburton, and capture a glimpse of the eccentric wildlife of Australia.
Location: Yarra Valley denotes the region surrounding the Yarra River in Victoria, Australia.
Timings: 7am - 11pm
Do Checkout: Australia National Parks
Queen Victoria Market
- One of the most prominent tourist places to visit in Melbourne with friends is Queen Victoria Market, which is also a part of the national heritage list.
- The market is extremely popular amongst the locals for its incredible range of over 600 food stalls selling fresh vegetables, fruits, local, and imported epicure food, souvenirs, and garments.
- Explore the market area and learn about the art of conservation and sustainability that it supports through various systems.
Timings: The marketplace remains open on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, as well as Sunday.
Entry Fee: 21 Dollars
Also Read: Monuments in Australia
Puffing Billy Railway
- Explore the incredible Yarra Valley and its hidden villages, on the Puffing Billy train that will give you vibrant vibes, and is also a fun ride to take with friends.
- It starts in front of the federation square every day at 8am and promises you a lot of fun through some of the most sought-after attractions of Melbourne such as Dandenong Range and more.
Timings: 9 am - 5 pm on weekdays and on weekends 9 am - 12 pm
Also Checkout: Winter In Australia
Checkout: Melbourne Zoo Tickets
St. Kilda Beach
- If you are looking for relaxing places to visit in melbourne with friends then the Kilda beach will definitely impress you with its scenic, clean surroundings and quaint ambiance.
- This is one of most sought after attractions and lies at a drive of 6 Kilometres from the main city centre.
- On a sunny afternoon bask under the hot tropical sun, or enjoy a surfing session at the beach. The beach is favourite amongst locals and therefore attracts walkers, joggers, kite surfers and swimmers.
- Famous attractions such as Luna park, esplanade market are situated right across the beach which you can explore in your free time.
Location: Jacka Boulevard, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Read More: Things To Do In Melbourne This Weekend
- Feel the real essence of Melbourne’s local ambiance and head on over to Chinatown. Incredibly popular for its popular Asian dining places, bars and pubs and an active nightlife, one can expect to have a splendid time with their friends and loved ones.
- Chinatown is famous for its finger-licking good Asain cuisine, which you cannot expect anywhere else across Melbourne. This vibrant part of the town is filled with museums, galleries, Chinese drama and theatrics, highlighting the intricate Chinese customs and heritage at its best.
Suggested Read: Water Parks In Melbourne
- One of the many popular beaches in Melbourne, Brighton beach is definitely one of the most amazing tourist places to visit in Melbourne with friends.
- Take a Instagram shot on Brighton Beach Boxes with more than 88 colorful beach huts.
- This beach lies in the less explored part of Melbourne and thus doesn't get too crowded. Perfect for beach activities such as Yachting, Sailing, Swimming, Walking, Biking, Kite-surfing and more, this beach should be a highly recommended location to explore.
Do Read: Beaches In Melbourne
- Rated as one of the best places to visit in Melbourne with friends, the federation square is incredible for its amazing town square vineyards, studded with buildings, civic places, amphitheatre and one over crowded Plaza.
- The square is home to plenty of attractions with enormous significance such as the National Gallery of Victoria's Australian collection, The Ian Potter Centre, the Australian Centre for the Moving Image.
- You can expect year-long festivities and activities going on at the federation square, such as modern art exhibits, live concerts and yearly events at the Zinc.
Read More: Melbourne Theme Parks
Book Now: Hot Air Ballooning In Melbourne