Take the Escape Room Challenge
- If you love solving puzzles, taking the Escape Room Challenge is one of the best things to do in Melbourne for young adults.
- The challenge establishes coordination between teams so you can strap yourself into action-filled games of brain-boggling puzzles and mind games.
- With plenty of themes to select from, the player can enjoy both the pressure and pleasure of these games and sharpen their comprehensive skills.
- One can discover clues, crack codes, and tap into a part of your mentality through cooperative, decision-making, and problem-solving skills at the game.
- This immersive and adrenaline-fueled adventure is an enthralling way to spend your evening with your best buddies.
Book Now: Sydney Opera House
Experience Indoor Skydiving at iFly
- Another one of the best things to do in Melbourne for young adults is experiencing indoor skydiving at iFly, where one can make your dream of flying into reality.
- No matter whether it is a birthday party, customized corporate events, or unique team-building opportunities, you can embark on this empowering adventure of indoor skydiving.
- One can experience the thrill of flying without jumping out of an airplane and a sense of freedom you might not have felt before.
Location: 2 Burns St, Essendon Fields VIC 3041, Australia
Timing: Monday to Thursday: 9am–9:30pm; Friday: 9am to 11pm; Saturday: 8am to 11pm; Sunday: 8am to 10.30 pm;
Entry Fee: approx 76 AUD.
Also Checkout and Book Now: Sydney Tower Buffet
Take the Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Flying in the air with hot air ballooning in Melbourne is another one of the best activities to do in Melbourne for young adults and experience the aerial views of the entire city.
- It is a majestic way to capture a bird's eye view of the city in the golden light of sunrise or sunset with your friends.
- Guests can soar over the Yarra Valley to view the scenic landscape of gently rolling hills, urban parks, modern skyscrapers, renowned sporting arenas, and vineyards.
- Click some amazing pictures of your young adults during the flight with a backdrop of the sky and the top locations of Melbourne.
Enjoy Thrilling Rides at Luna Park
- No matter whether you are a true adventure seeker or simply looking for some excitement in life, enjoying the rides at Luna Park is one of the best things to do in Melbourne for young adults.
- The teenagers can twist and turn with a random spin in the Speedy Beetle, turn and glide along a curvy sports rack in the Road Runner, and enjoy the immersive experience of a ghostly ride on the Ghost Train.
Location: 18 Lower Esplanade, St Kilda VIC 3182, Australia.
Timing: 11 am to 7pm.
Entry Fee: $15.00 for adults, $5.00 for children aged under 3 years.
Book Now: Skydiving Gold Coast
Try Go Karting
- If you want to try something different for a fun getaway, go karting should be on your list of activities to do in Melbourne for young adults.
- In this sport, one can race against time with your friends and enjoy an exhilarating go karting experience.
- The adventure of riding on custom-built tracks individually or in a group will make the adrenaline rush through your veins.
- Different levels and speeds of the karting experience will evoke a sense of excitement among the participants.
- If you love the races of Formula 1, you will stand a chance to complete the circuit of the Albert Park Formula 1 Grand Prix.
Witness Amazing Views from Skydeck
- The younger adults can visit Skydeck to catch 360 degree panoramic views of the city through the giant glass windows.
- Visitors can enjoy the unobstructed views of the top landmarks of the city from a new vantage through 30 high-definition viewfinders and binoculars in Skydeck.
- Some of the gorgeous things you can see from the highest floor of the tower are Melbourne Cricket Grounds, Alberta Park Lake, Port Phillip Bay, Federation Square, and much more.
- For an ultimate experience, you can take a stroll on to The Edge from where you can witness the majesty and the untold secrets of the city.
Also Checkout and Book: Tree Top Challenge Mount Tamborine
Visit National Sports Museum
- If your children are fond of sports, visiting the National Sports Museum should be on your list of things to do in Melbourne for young adults.
- From sporting challenges to interactive exhibits, the museum showcases a number of touchscreens, climbable objects, and gaming experiences that is enough to put your sporting skills to the test.
- You can also witness the life-size 3D holograms of AFL Premiership, where the legends of Australia are seamlessly brought to life.
Location: Melbourne Cricket Ground Yarra Park, Brunton Ave, East Melbourne VIC 3002, Australia.
Timing: 10 am to 5pm everyday.
Entry Fee: Adult- $30; Children(5 to 15 years) - 15$.
Experience Ice Skating
- If you are still wondering about the activities to do in Melbourne for young adults, you should include experiencing ice skating in your to-do list of travel itineraries.
- It is an adrenaline-boosting experience that allows you to embrace winters perfectly and enjoy the graceful skating experience.
- No matter whether you are a perpetual twirler, a fearful edge clinger, or a gangling scrambler, ice skating is the coolest way to spend a fun day with your friends or families.
- It does not matter if you are a beginner or an expert, ice skating guarantees to make your day jam-packed and fun-filled in Melbourne.
Book Now: Legoland Melbourne Tickets
Climb Walls at Clip ‘n’ Climb
- Climbing walls at Clip ‘n’ Climb is another one of the challenging and interesting things to do in Melbourne for young adults that lets you experience the ultimate vertical challenge.
- This activity offers an additional dose of adrenaline when you take the wonderful Astro Ball challenge or try the highest Vertical Drop Slide in Clip ‘n’ Climb in Melbourne.
- Inside the attraction, you can climb to the top of the Stairway to Heaven or glide down to the top of the line TRUBLUE Auto Belays that takes care of your safety and security.
- The experience of climbing a vibrant collection of walls will give you a sense of excitement and joyous feeling.
- One of the best things to do in Melbourne for young adults is skateboarding, which is the most fun activity in the country loved by both locals and tourists alike.
- While skateboarding, you can learn and experience both passion and purpose along with a creative focus on the game through snowboarding.
- To enjoy the wonderful skateboarding experience, all you need to do is wear your helmets and get your skateboards ready to embark on a fun-filled enjoyment.
- Some of the best locations where the young adults can go skateboarding are Frankston Skatepark, Box Hill Skatepark and The Shed Skatepark.
Book Now: Melbourne To Peninsula Hot Springs