Browse through a wide range of Melbourne SkyDiving Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Add more fun to your session of SkyDiving in Melbourne with the exciting deals and offers.
Melbourne is one of the best places to visit in Australia. This beautiful city is filled with a number of tourist attractions like history-filled museums, fine dining experiences, skyscrapers, and many more for a travel buff like you. However, there is something that truly sets this city apart from others. Yes, you guessed it right. Skydiving in Melbourne is one of the most famous things to do, attracting thousands of adventure seekers every year. Melbourne is such a beautiful city, and from up above the sky, you can enjoy the view of its colourful streets, vibrant graffiti, world-class vineyards, etc. It has some of Australia's best skydiving sites.
Talking about some of the amazing and exotic skydiving sites in Melbourne, St.kilda, Great ocean road, Yarra valley are known for their most vibrant scenic views. While you jump over a height of 1200-1500 feet, you get a 360 view of the city. Skydiving from such a height is set to boost up your adrenaline rush and is enough to give you a lifetime experience.
People Also Ask About Skydiving in Melbourne
What are the best places for skydiving in Melbourne?
1. St. Kilda Skydiving: If you're looking for the best sites for Skydiving in Melbourne, then St.Kilda must definitely be on your bucket list. The fun of jumping from a height of 1500 feet is enough to quench your adrenaline rush. Jumping from St.Kilda gives an enchanting view of the coves and the life in Melbourne. Before you head for the final jump, it's advised to pay attention to trainers' words so that you make the most of your adventure.
Location: 42A Marine Parade, St Kilda VIC 3182, Australia
2. Great Ocean Road Skydiving: The Great Ocean Road is the most picturesque road in Melbourne. As you jump from the plane and the parachute opens up, you get to enjoy the scenic vistas of Great ocean road from a birds-eye view, which includes the Bell beach and the ocean over a height of 1200-1500 feet. This 7-minute experience is worth taking on your trip to Australia.
Location: 1421 Barwon Heads Rd, Connewarre VIC 3227, Australia
3. Yarra Valley Skydiving: Get ready for an insane experience of 60 minutes while skydiving at Yarra Valley. The amazing freefall from a height of 1500 feet will give an ultimate adrenaline rush. Melbourne offers an aerial view of the wineries, and this skydiving tour is no less than a paradisial visit.
Location: Lilydale Airport, 13 MacIntyre Ln, Yering VIC 3770, Australia
What is the best time for skydiving in Melbourne?
Skydiving Melbourne is totally dependent on climatic conditions. The best time for this is during the month of February when the sky is clear and the temperature is moderate.
Is there a minimum age requirement for skydiving in Melbourne?
Yes, there is a minimum age required for skydiving in Melbourne and i.e., 12 years of age.
What are the Tips to Remember For Skydiving In Melbourne?
1. Pay attention to Guide: Listen to the tips and suggestions from the trainers so that you can enjoy your ride to the fullest
2. Check the safety kit: Check the pieces of safety equipment provided, and don't fiddle with a harness to avoid any mishappenings. Wear the helmet during the whole journey.
3. Basic health checkup: Get a basic health checkup done from the service providers as the experience requires a lot of inner strength, and nervousness might spoil the game.
4. Proper dressing: Wear appropriate clothes with goggles to enjoy to the fullest.
How much does skydiving in Melbourne cost?
Skydiving in Melbourne costs around $265-295 per person. This price may vary for different places but is worth investing in.
What should I wear for Skydiving in Melbourne?
Wear loose clothing so that you can enjoy the experience without any hindrances. The best dress to wear is a loose t-shirt or shirt along with loose elasticated pants. Wear your sports shoes and try to avoid wearing heels or boots.