Browse through a wide range of Melbourne SkyDiving Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Add more fun to your session of SkyDiving in Melbourne with the exciting deals and offers.
Melbourne is one of the best places to visit in Australia. This beautiful city is filled with a number of tourist attractions like history-filled museums, fine dining experiences, skyscrapers, and many more for a travel buff like you. However, there is something that truly sets this city apart from others. Yes, you guessed it right. Skydiving in Melbourne is one of the most famous things to do, attracting thousands of adventure seekers every year. Melbourne is such a beautiful city, and from up above the sky, you can enjoy the view of its colourful streets, vibrant graffiti, world-class vineyards, etc. It has some of Australia's best skydiving sites.
Talking about some of the amazing and exotic skydiving sites in Melbourne, St.kilda, Great ocean road, Yarra valley are known for their most vibrant scenic views. While you jump over a height of 1200-1500 feet, you get a 360 view of the city. Skydiving from such a height is set to boost up your adrenaline rush and is enough to give you a lifetime experience.
People Also Ask About Skydiving in Melbourne
What are the best places for skydiving in Melbourne?
1. St. Kilda Skydiving: If you're looking for the best sites for Skydiving in Melbourne, then St.Kilda must definitely be on your bucket list. The fun of jumping from a height of 1500 feet is enough to quench your adrenaline rush. Jumping from St.Kilda gives an enchanting view of the coves and the life in Melbourne. Before you head for the final jump, it's advised to pay attention to trainers' words so that you make the most of your adventure.
Location: 42A Marine Parade, St Kilda VIC 3182, Australia
2. Great Ocean Road Skydiving: The Great Ocean Road is the most picturesque road in Melbourne. As you jump from the plane and the parachute opens up, you get to enjoy the scenic vistas of Great ocean road from a birds-eye view, which includes the Bell beach and the ocean over a height of 1200-1500 feet. This 7-minute experience is worth taking on your trip to Australia.
Location: 1421 Barwon Heads Rd, Connewarre VIC 3227, Australia
3. Yarra Valley Skydiving: Get ready for an insane experience of 60 minutes while skydiving at Yarra Valley. The amazing freefall from a height of 1500 feet will give an ultimate adrenaline rush. Melbourne offers an aerial view of the wineries, and this skydiving tour is no less than a paradisial visit.
Location: Lilydale Airport, 13 MacIntyre Ln, Yering VIC 3770, Australia
What is the best time for skydiving in Melbourne?
Skydiving Melbourne is totally dependent on climatic conditions. The best time for this is during the month of February when the sky is clear and the temperature is moderate.
Is there a minimum age requirement for skydiving in Melbourne?
Yes, there is a minimum age required for skydiving in Melbourne and i.e., 12 years of age.
What are the Tips to Remember For Skydiving In Melbourne?
1. Pay attention to Guide: Listen to the tips and suggestions from the trainers so that you can enjoy your ride to the fullest
2. Check the safety kit: Check the pieces of safety equipment provided, and don't fiddle with a harness to avoid any mishappenings. Wear the helmet during the whole journey.
3. Basic health checkup: Get a basic health checkup done from the service providers as the experience requires a lot of inner strength, and nervousness might spoil the game.
4. Proper dressing: Wear appropriate clothes with goggles to enjoy to the fullest.
How much does skydiving in Melbourne cost?
Skydiving in Melbourne costs around $265-295 per person. This price may vary for different places but is worth investing in.
What should I wear for Skydiving in Melbourne?
Wear loose clothing so that you can enjoy the experience without any hindrances. The best dress to wear is a loose t-shirt or shirt along with loose elasticated pants. Wear your sports shoes and try to avoid wearing heels or boots.
Which are some of the best adventurous activities in Melbourne that I can book from Thrillophilia?Here is the list of some of the best adventurous activities in Melbourne that you can book from Thrillophilia:
- Skydiving in Great Ocean Road
- Hot Air Ballooning in Melbourne
- Skydiving In Melbourne
- Ziplining In Melbourne
- Ice Skating at OBrien Icehouse, Melbourne
Which are the best day trips in Melbourne that I can book via Thrillophilia?Here are the best day trips in Melbourne that you can book via Thrillophilia:
- Melbourne Bike Tour
- Melbourne Ghost Tour
- Perth Walking Tour
- Melbourne Street Art Tour
- Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Day Tour
- Yarra Valley Wine Tours in Melbourne
- Melbourne Coffee Lovers Walking Tour
- Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Tour, Melbourne
- Melbourne Food Tour
- 12 Apostles and Phillip Island Tour, Melbourne
Which are the best Melbourne attractions tickets that I can buy from Thrillophiilia?Here is the list of best Melbourne attractions that you can buy via Thrillophilia:
- Eureka Tower Ticket With Skydeck
- Luna Park Tickets, Melbourne
- Otway Fly Treetop Adventures Tickets
- Melbourne IceBar Tickets
- Melbourne Sea Life Aquarium and Legoland Pass
- Melbourne Zoo Tickets
- Gold Coast
All great cities in the world have great icons. And that icon is a point of recognition for it. And that’s what Eureka Tower is for Melbourne. It is a glistening, urban skyscraper in the modern, cosmopolitan city of Melbourne. It was named after the Eureka Stockade, which was a rebellion during the Victorian gold rush in 1854 and it is one of the famous places to visit in Melbourne.The Eureka Tower is more than just a tall building, it is a popular tourist spot. The tower stands tall at 297 meters (975 ft.). The building is gold-plated and is next to the Yarra River, in the center of the Southbank precinct. The top 10 floors have 24 carat (99.9%) gold plated glass windows. There is a constant system of pumps moving water between the two 300,000-liter tanks so it can beat the wind-induced oscillations.What makes this a very popular spot for tourists is the fantastic view from the Eureka Towers. From the top floors, one can get unrivaled views. This also happens to be the highest observation tower in the Southern Hemisphere. There are a whole lot of things that you can do here. In fact, the towers also have a range of activities available for everyone from kids to adults. There are interactive games, one can dine here and also do some shopping.These towers are more than just a tourist spots. You get to experience going up at speed -- quite enthralling. Plus, there’s something very soothing about being at a spectacular height. It still remains to be the third tallest building in Australia, with the Q1 in Queensland and Australia 108 leading the way.Checkout and Book Now: Eureka Skydeck Tickets
Luna Park, the oldest amusement park of Melbourne was built in 1912. It is brimming with various brand new thrilling rides to satisfy all the thrill seekers and is a destination for all Melbourne families as well as tourists. With existing for over 100 years, Luna Park in St. Kilda is the most renowned and adored theme park without a doubt. Roller Coaster is the most cherished attraction of the Park. The spectacular and large wooden coaster takes passengers around the entire park at lightning speed and it is one of the best places to visit in Melbourne.Luna Park extends a range of attractions and rides for every age from their latest additions, the free revolving mini roller coaster Speedy Beetle and relaxing ferries wheel Moon Balloons, to old classics such as Dodgems and fidgety thrill rides like the Pharaoh’s Curse and Power Surge.You can not miss visiting Luna Park when exploring Melbourne, no matter what your age is. You can also plan a function like kid’s parties, weddings, engagement events and Christmas parties at Luna Park.It also provides free Wi-Fi to all the visitors for smooth connection. As Melbourne’s ultimate destination for fun, Luna Park is the perfect venue for your school’s end of year activity day, school program or the start of the school holidays.Click here to Book Now: Luna Park Tickets
Situated in the heart of the city on the banks of the Yarra River, SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is one of the best aquatic life experiences that allow visitors to discover an amazing underwater world. This aquarium houses a myriad of sea creatures in 12 unique themed zones with most of them hailing from the Antarctic and the Southern Ocean regions. Spread into four different levels, the attraction provides an interactive and immersive experience for both young ones and adults. Through this aquarium, you can interact with over 10000 aquatic creatures, including sharks, crocodiles, seahorses, sea stars, clownfish, lionfish, blue tangs, rays, sawfish, rainforest creatures, and other ocean species. You can see the king and Gentoo penguins slipping in their cozy exhibit of Penguin Playground and get into the world of mysterious jellyfish in the brand-new exhibit of Ocean Invaders. Visitors can even indulge in daily shark and ray feedings that take place every day at the aquarium.The SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium also offers guests a chance to get involved in the 4D aquatic cinema show, hands-on wave touch pools, and plenty of fun and exciting kids' activities. Therefore, this attraction has everything that will make your day one of the most enjoyable and memorable days of your life.Checkout and Book Now: Melbourne Sea Life Aquarium And Legoland Pass