- Nestled in Regent's Park, this oldest scientific zoo housing over 750 species in its pristine landscape is one of the best places to visit in North London for a nature lover.
- Visitors can explore the many popular enclosures of the zoo, such as Land of the lions, Animal Adventure, Tiger Territory, Reptile House, Meet the Monkeys, and the Snowdon Aviary.
- Explore the adventurous Land of Lions housing Asiatic Lions, which is modeled on the Gir National Park and is a highlight in the zoo.
- Adult tourists can enjoy a Twilight at London Zoo session, a night activity conducted after closing hours during summer season including music, street food and the Botanical Bar.
Location: Outer Cir, London NW1 4RY, United Kingdom
Book Now: London Zoo Tickets
Suggested Read: Things To Do Near Alton Tower
- One of the most popular places in North London for tourists, Madame Tussauds is home to around 400 wax statues of well known personalities in history.
- Get to meet lifelike figures of your favorite celebrities from Leonardo de Caprio to late Princess Diana, among many others.
- Star Wars and Marvel movie fans will be fascinated by the Marvel Hall of Heroes and the Star Wars Chamber.
- Learn about the history of London City in the Spirit of London ride, which is a fun and knowledgeable experience.
Location: Madame Tussauds, Marylebone Road, North London
Checkout & Book: Madame Tussauds Tickets
Do Read: Things To Do In Central London
- With a history of around 1000 years, Hampstead Heath is one of the oldest tourists attractions in North London visited by thousands of tourists from around the globe.
- Enjoy taking a dip in the natural and outdoor swimming spots - The Bathing Ponds, dug in the 16th century as water reservoirs.
- Visit the stunning architecture - Kenwood House, which is nestled nearby and is open to visitors.
- The nearby spot of Parliament Hill Viewpoint happens to be one of the highest natural viewpoints, providing amazing scenery to visitors.
Check This Out: Hidden Places In London
The British Library
- A haven for bookworms, The British Library is a must add in places to visit in North London, especially while exploring the King Cross area.
- Try your best to read at your fastest pace, but even bookworms cannot finish all 200 books that are housed in the library.
- Visitors can enjoy any one of the many free exhibits open to the public, such as the Treasure Gallery, that are hosted in the British Library.
- Dig deep into the pool of knowledge, as visitors get access to historical maps, documents, books and manuscripts of all kinds.
Suggested Read: Things To Do In Victoria London
Regent's Park and Primrose Hill
- Located in close vicinity to each other, Regent's park and Primrose Hill are the perfect tourists attractions in North London for a relaxed day of exploring and entertainment.
- Visitors will feel at peace away from the bustling crowds in the gorgeous trails and rose gardens of the Regent's Park.
- Catch their amazing shows and productions at the stunning Open Air Theatre, a unique and beautiful spot.
- Take a stroll around the leafy, chilled out Primrose Hill after; and grab a bite at one of the many amazing eateries and bars.
- Shop at the independent boutiques in the neighborhood, which provide some amazing pieces of clothing, jewelry and accessories.
Location: Borough of Camden, London, UK
Do Read: Things To Do In Shoreditch
The Wellcome Collection
- A quaint small museum dedicated to the knowledge of health and wellbeing, The Wellcome Collection is a unique spot among other places to visit in North London.
- The museum has two permanent exhibits which the visitors can enjoy, Medicine Man and Being Human.
- Explore some of the temporary exhibits hosted by the museum which explore varying sides of human relationships with nature and things around us.
- Enjoy a bite at the Wellcome Cafe, serving sandwiches, cakes and hot and cold drinks.
Location: 183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE
Check This: Things To Do In Kings Cross
The Emirates Stadium
- Home to the football team Arsenal, one of the football premier teams who won the division title 13 and FA Cup 10 times.
- Enjoy one of the 30 home matches each season hosted at the Emirates if you are a football fan.
- Visitors can even take tours of the Stadium, which gives visitors an opportunity to explore the stadium in detail.
- Guests can even visit the stadium museum, which puts on display the rich history of Arsenal and football in its gallery.
Location: Emirates Stadium, North London
Recommended Read: Things To Do Near Tower Of London
- A place of fascination for nature and history lovers, Highgate Cemetery is a burial ground for famous people.
- Visit the graves of popular personalities from history, like Karl Marx, Henry Gray, Herbert Spencer, among others.
- Visitors can take self guided tours or join a group of organized tours led by a volunteer guide, exploring the East and West Cemetery.
- Continue the day tour into the Highgate Village, and explore the trendy cafes, boutique shops, pubs and bars.
Location: Highgate Cemetery, Swain’s Lane, North London
Suggested Read: Things To Do Near London Eye
- Declared as a nature reserve, the Alexandra Palace is among the expensive places in North London for tourists to explore.
- Hosting a range of creative artists in its halls, there's always a concert or show for guests to attend inside the Palace.
- Visitors can enjoy rowing a boat on the lake at the premise, or stroll around the trails of the Alexandra Palace.
- Visitors looking for a more thrilling and active activity can swing in the trees at Go Ape for fun.
- The Sundays Farmer Market attracts tourists and locals from around London to enjoy delectable flavors.
Location: Alexandra Palace, Alexandra Palace Way, London N22 7AY, United Kingdom
Recommended Read: Museums Near London Bridge
- A down to earth ambiance and unique charm adds to the bustling beauty of Camden.
- Visitors will love to explore The Stables, an antique area brimming with all kinds of vintage shops.
- Among the many must visit places in North London is the iconic Vagina Museum in Camden, a brick and mortar museum dedicated to events, learning and exhibitions on female anatomy.
- Spend the whole day exploring Camden and then grab a bite at one of the many food stalls lined up in the streets.
- Finish your trip to Camden with a beautiful musical show at The Roundhouse, an absolute favorite of both locals and tourists.
Location: Camden Town, London
Do Read: Places In East London