- Discover the stunning city of Lucerne on one of the best day trips from Zurich.
- Spend some peaceful time by the well preserved medieval architecture, surrounded by snow capped mountains of Lake Lucerne.
- Witness the splendid attractions like Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge and admire the stunning artistic exhibits in the renowned Picasso Museum.
- Experience the guided tour accompanied by experienced multilingual guides as per requirements and embark to make unforgettable memories on your best day trips from Zurich.
- Visit one of the historical wonders like Kapellbrücke, a sheltered wooden footbridge across the river Reuss.
- Take a blissful lake boat tour on a cruise.
Grindelwald & Interlaken
- Explore the impressive alpine town of Grindelwald and partake in numerous outdoor adventures and nightlife options. On a 30 minute drive you can discover the cosmopolitan town of Interlaken for relaxing.
- Ride on a Brünig pass to Bernese Oberland journey and click some amazing photographs of the peaks Eiger, Möch and Jungfrau.
- Partake in thrilling ride adventures on the glacier village of Grindelwald and relish in some breathtaking views of the surrounding.
- Witness grazing cows on blooming meadows, as you embark on the journey to reach Interlaken via train, nestled between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz.
- Indulge in shopping adventures in the outdoor sports capital of Europe, Intertaken for luxury items.
- Explore the Rhine Falls, one of the most stunning waterfalls in Europe with huge volumes of water falling from the height of 23 meters.
- You can embark on a thrilling boat tour along the stunning Rhine river to savor the picturesque landscape and roaring loud thundering.
- You can also opt for the special private day trips from Zurich, you can enjoy various entertaining activities like boating, swimming etc. Some of the thrilling adventure outdoor activities like Rope course, cable car, hiking and cycling in adventurous trails and ziplining are also available for lifetime memory.
- Visit the stunning Mount Titlis to explore the spectacular 360 degree view of the Alps and discover the Alpine environment and the glaciers.
- Located in the Urner Alps of Switzerland, here you can witness one of the world's first revolving cable cars, found between the cantons of Berne and Engelberg.
- Once you arrive at the summit of the mighty Alps you can admire the mesmerizing deep crevasses and ice boulders.
- Explore theay trips from Zurich which includes the scenic views of the mountaintop with a guided tour of the best places of Lucerne.
Stein Am Rhein
- Discover the Stein am Rhein to witness the small enchanting town that borders the river Rhine in Switzerland.
- You can visit the Monastery of St Georgen which is the best preserved Medieval monastery of the city.
- Indulge yourself in the history of Lindwurm Museum which depicts the 19th century architectural and bourgeois life.
- Embark on a memorable excursion to explore the island group of Werd and Hohenklingen Castle which features delightful half-timber houses preserved since the Medieval ages.
- Explore the stunning Appenzell which is a car-free village that sits at the midpoint of Switzerland’s smallest canton to view the colossal Alpine world amidst green meadows.
- You can visit the Museum Appenzell in the Town Hall which reflects the rich Swiss culture and history making it one of the most visited day trips from Zurich.
- Stroll through the stunning contemporary and local art by walking through the mesmerizing Appenzell Art Museum.
- Partaking in a walk by the Barefoot Trail which is a hikers paradise dotted with numerous hiking trails and small streams is exhilarating.
- One of the popular municipalities of Zurich, Rapperswil-Jona is located in the canton of St. Gallen.
- Explore Bollingen, Busskirch, Curtiberg, Kempraten-Lenggis, Wagen, and Wurmsbach, some of the features of the municipality.
- Visit the stunning Polish Museum in Rapperswil Castle which is the work of Polish immigrants and their Swiss friends. Indulge yourself in the medieval life of the Swiss community at the Rapperswil monastery.
- Partake in thrilling water activities with family and friends at the biggest covered water park, Alpamare in the nearby area. You can also take the longest water slide amidst Mayan temple ruins and tropical plants.
- Indulge into the architectural and cultural delights of the city of Bern during a complete day trip from Zurich.
- You can discover the rural beauty of the Swiss landscape as you travel by luxury minibus accompanied by a professional guide.
- You can unfold the exquisite secrets behind the premium Swiss biscuits at the Kambly Experience and explore the traditional dairy and cheese tasting.
- Embark on a day trip from Zurich to Bern and the stunning countryside and savor the mesmerizing Alpine views through to the Entlebuch Valley.
- Explore Gothic Münster in a small-group tour which is one of the top tourist attractions of the city.
Eastern Swiss Alps And Liechtenstein
- Eastern Swiss Alps, one of the best day trips from Zurich, is a stunning land of lakes and lush green valleys that quickly ascend to the majestic Alpine peaks.
- Located between Heidiland and the mesmerizing Austrian Alps is the small town of Liechtenstein, this attraction features hilltop Royal Castle and renowned postage stamps.
- Explore Liechtenstein’s five castles, the two of which are the royal residence of Schloss Vaduz and Burg Gutenberg are untampered, and the other three are romantic wreckages.
- Visiting the exquisite village of Maienfeld allows ample time to explore the Heidi House and the stunning Liechtenstein's capital of Vaduz.
- Visit one of the underrated tourist destinations of Switzerland to get one of the best experiences of your trip.
- Admire the impressive medieval old town center, to know about the history of Zurich at large.
- Go to the fascinating carnivals to experience the hustle and bustle of the culture and fun lives of natives and their celebrations.
- Discover several world class art museums by some prominent and well established architects like Renzo Piano, Mario Botta and Herzog & De Meuron.
- Visit old and new architectural monuments like Romanesque Münster (cathedral), a Renaissance Rathaus (town hall). You can also discover Herzog & De Meuron, Richard Meier, Diener & Diener, and various others of contemporary architecture.