Exploring Boxpark Shoreditch, the world's first pop-up mall, is amongst the one-of-a-kind things to do in Shoreditch.
Get some great deals on food, drink, and retail at this mall, which is conveniently located near the Montcalm Royal London.
Enjoy some retail therapy by checking out some interesting boutiques and store offerings.
Take advantage of great hotel deals while enjoying a relaxing stay.
Sample some amazing recipes available at various cafes and restaurants located in the area.
Location: 2-10 Bethnal Green Rd Hackney, London E1 6GY
East End Food Tour
- Indulge your senses in the global cuisine of East London during a four-hour walking tour of this vibrant neighbourhood.
- Explore the diverse areas of Spitalfields and Shoreditch with the assistance of a knowledgeable gastronome guide to locate foodie hot spots.
- Dine like a local with a menu designed for guests interested in traditional British food and discover the varied cuisine and history of the East End.
- Explore various Time Out London recommended dining destinations, like St John Bread and Wine to get a bacon sandwich or go to Beigel Bake for a salt-beef bagel.
- Relish an assortment of cheeses at Androuet, fish & chips at Poppies, and a variety of curries at Aladdin's Indian restaurant, which are certainly amongst the most delightful things to do in Shoreditch
Click Here To Book: The View From The Shard Tickets
Suggested Read: Famous Streets In London
Admire the best street art in London
- One of the most entertaining things to do in Shoreditch is to take in the street art, which ranges from iconic Banksy pieces to the work of unknown painters painted on the walls of local streets.
- Get to know some of the world's most talented graffiti and stencil artists by taking a Shoreditch Street Art Tour.
- On Hanbury Street, keep an eye out for the enormous 30ft (9.1-meter) bird and enjoy Fashion Street's eye-catching wall paintings.
- See Banksy's art on Rivington Street, as well as monster sculptures along Grey Eagle Street.
- Make use of the stunning backdrop provided by Brick Lane's insta-worthy art and capture some memorable pictures.
Checkout Best Offer: Buckingham Palace Queens Gallery Tickets
Also Read: Things To Do In London Things Weekend
Stop By Dinerama Shoreditch Yard
Visiting Dinerama Yard on the weekend is amongst the most exciting activities to do in Shoreditch.
Explore a fantastic two-level, all-year-round, 1,000 capacity venue in the heart of Shoreditch and see the ultimate food and drink arena.
Sample your choice of drink from a selection of wines, champagnes, brit spritzes, tequila slushies, craft beers from around the world and cocktails served at 10 bars.
Savour some of London’s best street recipes like jerk chicken, spicy steamed dumplings to nitrogen ice cream served by a host of vendors.
Have a memorable dining and wine experience amid the festival-like atmosphere.
Catch a movie at the Queen of Hoxton
- Witness the panoramic views of the East from the Rooftop and also catch up on some nightly outdoor movie screenings of old classics or new releases.
- Leave the streets of Shoreditch behind and be transported into magical themed interiors at Rooftop to enjoy a beautiful night.
- Relish delectable burgers and refreshing drinks while enjoying a date night, catch-up, or weekend getaway.
- Enjoy the most thrilling brunch in East London on Saturday daytimes by sampling bottomless prosecco & waffles while indulging in pop tunes, drag bingo games, and surprises.
Wednesday: 4:00 pm to 12:00 am
Thursday to Saturday: 4:00 pm to 2:00 am
Explore Brick Lane Market
Exploring Brick Lane is among the most exciting things to do in Shoreditch as its home to numerous vintage shops, clothing stores, and curry houses.
Shop for one-of-a-kind accessories and clothing at Brick Lane vintage market or attend some of London’s most exciting events at the Old Truman Brewery.
Visit Sunday Upmarket for a large collection of second-hand vintages, while Redchurch Street is the place to go for some contemporary designers.
Refuel at one of the several food vendors in the area or Brick Lane restaurant after your shopping spree.
Stroll around The Old Truman Brewery
Flock to the Old Truman Brewery on thriving Brick Lane for trendy stores, street-food stalls, and other trendy attractions.
Experience the area like a local with any private tour, such as London Historic Pub Tour with a Local, Secret Food Tour of Shoreditch, London Private Food Tour, Brick Lane Food, etc.
Enjoy some unique experiences by attending any of the festivals, like London’s first Brunch festival, Coffee festival, Vegan Nights, etc.
Savour local to global recipes or buy some locally made souvenirs, and experience one of the best things to do in Shoreditch, while strolling around the area.
Shop at Old Spitalfields Market
Explore Spitalfields Market in East London, a one-stop shop for fashion, food, art, and events.
Find one-of-a-kind works by local artists in Spitalfields Market, and sample some of the best street food London has to offer, from Japan to Jamaica.
Support small artisan and producer businesses who offer a carefully curated assortment of local produce, crafts, and arts.
Enjoy a truly unique all-day dining experience at ‘The Kitchens’ showcasing exceptional contemporary street food cuisine of the highest quality and variety.
Location: Old Spitalfields Market, 16 Horner Square, London, E1 6EW
Monday to Wednesday, Friday and Saturday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Also Read: Instagrammable Paces In London
Sip some Cocktails in Shoreditch’s Best Bars
Discover hip bars in Shoreditch and reveal a number of great hangouts with a variety of drinks and recipes amidst engaging atmospheres.
Indulge in some unique rooftop experiences at world-class bars such as Queen of Hoxton, The Curtain, Boundary, and Aviary.
Enjoy hearty Texan Barbeque and blues music at The Blues Kitchen, or head to Nightjar for a night of live jazz music and some smoky cocktails.
Visit Hoxton Shoreditch Hotel's bar and club to drink and dance away the night.
Experience sophisticated club nights with renowned DJs at the Book Club, or enjoy lively nightlife at XOYO and Cargo.
Read More: Hidden Places In London
Have a Curry on Brick Lane
Explore Brick Lane, which is known as London’s curry mile due to the numerous Indian restaurants dotting the street.
At Brick Lane Brasserie one can relish some fusion dishes of Indian and Bangladeshi food and enjoy distinctive flavours.
Head to City Spice, known as the ‘King of Brick Lane’ to enjoy a delectable mix of Bengali, Mughal, and classic Indian dishes and have a delightful experience.
Indulge in Punjabi cuisine at Pakistani Lahore Kebab House, or try Gunpowder's sigree grilled mustard broccoli, wild rabbit pulao, and spicy venison doughnuts.
Taste modern Indian food at Cinnamon Kitchen or black daal, breakfast bacon naan, and pav bhaji at Dishoom.
Suggested Read: Adventurous Things To Do In London