- The enthralling splash safari is one of the most exciting rides at Legoland Windsor. This gripping ride is perfect for kids and toddlers, with its humongous pool, and exciting easy level water tunnel slides and other fun-filled features.
- The splash safari has an interactive theme with a wide range of exciting DUPLO characters like zebras, elephants and giraffes in the pool, around which kids can gather and have a fun wet and splash experience.
- This exciting ride requires kids to wear swimsuits and to be under parental supervision at all times.
Location: Duplo Valley
Checkout & Book: Tower Bridge Tickets
Recommended Read: Things To Do In London
- The enthralling Lego city has wide pavements where your kids can learn to drive their very own electric cars. The L-drivers is one of the most exciting Legoland Windsor rides that your kids can dwell in.
- The L-drivers is a fantastic experience to indulge your kids in the thrill of driving toy cars with exciting realistic features. As kids drive around the Lego city, they can steer their wheels around and catch a glimpse of the exciting city views.
- The ride begins with an informative video about driving cars which will not only let you know about the activity but will also enhance your knowledge about driving like a pro. Guests must be able to maintain their balance without the help of a caregiver or guardian on this ride, which is solely intended for small drivers who are between 0.9 and 1.1 metres tall.
- Guests must operate the foot pedals and steer the vehicle. There can only be one guest per automobile at most.
Location : Lego City
Click Here To Book: The View From The Shard Tickets
Do Read: Things To Do In Central London
- The Aero Nomad definitely makes its name in the most exciting Legoland Windsor rides for kids and toddlers. This thrilling ride will take your kids on a basket shaped carriage up on a giant ferris wheel, promising a bird’s eye view of the entire serene park.
- Each gondola can accommodate 7 people and promises you a fun time with your friends. The Aero Nomad is located inside the Kingdom of the Pharaohs, overlooking the entire fantastic theme park. This fabulous ride also helps the kids plan up the next exciting ride whilst on the carriage at thrilling heights.
Checkout Best Offer: Buckingham Palace Queens Gallery Tickets
Check This Out: Hidden Places In London
- Fun and thrilling carousel rides are the perfect starter to any theme park. Get flooded with plenty of nostalgic feelings as you ride these amusing carousel rides right in the middle of the exciting Kingdom of Pharaohs.
- Desert chase is one of the most sought after Legoland Windsor rides and rightfully so, because of its beautiful themed settings. The carousel moves at a slow pace and has a horse carriage, tea cups and rocking carriages that you can choose to ride from.
- Spend a serene evening post all your gripping rides, whilst enjoying a gripping view of the entire legoland city as the carousel with its magical tunes and beautiful lighting, illuminates your evening even more.
Location: Kingdom of Pharaohs
Best Offer On: London Eye Tickets
Recommended Read: Things To Do In London With Kids
- Hoping for another exciting carousel ride at the legoland city Park. The merlin’s park is where all brave hearted toddlers and kids head onto for a fun and rapping ride.
- The ride’s carriage can accommodate upto two people and is also absolutely safe. As you hold onto the handrails, and the ride advances, with exciting and unexpected bumps and stops you are sure to have a fun time. Merlin’s challenge is definitely one of the most exciting Legoland Windsor rides.
Location :Knight’s kingdom
Checkout & Book: Windsor Castle Tickets
Suggested Read: Things To Do In Victoria London
- Castaway Camp will definitely challenge your kids and toddlers for a fun and exciting time. This amazing attraction has splendid forts and castles with net, rope climbing and fabulous activities. The rope climbing experience will test your strength and presence of mind.
- Castaway Camp also has exciting from easy to moderate level slides that your rkids can try out. The fortress is shaped in the form of a mystery castle which you can explore and with its gripping and intriguing rides, will definitely make you come back for more.
Location : Pirate Shores
Click Here To Book: Harry Potter Studio Tour London
Do Read: Things To Do In Shoreditch
- Challenge our friends for a fantastic ride through the fabulous Dragon Apprentice. As you hop in the dragon shaped cart and the ride advances you will come across a wide range of gripping entertaining scenes throughout your rides.
- When the Lego dragons approach you and the silence of the tunnel is broken by the dragon's roar, it is a terrifying experience. The ride starts within a tunnel and travels at heart-pounding speeds through the gorgeous gardens and treetops. One of the most difficult rides in Legoland Windsor that you should try is the Dragon Apprentice.
Location: Knight’s kingdom
Checkout Best Offers: Stonehenge Tickets
Check This: Things To Do In Kings Cross
- The sky rider is a fabulous aerial ride that promises you a fantastic view of the entire legoland Windsor park. Making its way in the list of fascinating Legoland Windsor rides, this engrossing ride is a must try. The cart carriage can accommodate upto 2-3 people and is an easy and gentle level ride.
- The skyrider is located inside the imagination centre and the ride is situated at a height of 20 metres above the ground. Hold on tight to the hand rails and have a splendid aerial view of the entire theme park like never before..
Location: Imagination Centre
Recommended Read: Things To Do Near Tower Of London
- A fabulous ride which begins inside a chilling old car and tunnel and takes you up to shooting speed outside the lush park, such is the extravagance of this amusing ride.
- The dragon is one of the most exciting Legoland Windsor rides that you can try out. The ride has a dragon shaped carriage and as it advances you will come across exciting lego dragons with heart wrenching musical effects of dragons screams that will make your ride even more challenging.
Location: Knight’s kingdom
Do Read: Things To Do Near Borough Market
- The Ninjango ride is one of the most extraordinary 4D experiences that you can try out at legoland. The Ninjago ride will test your ninja fighting skills. Along with other ninjas, take the immense realistic experience of ice and fire a story battling the villains.
- The ninjago ride is one of the most enthralling 4D rides at legoland windsor. The characters of Cole and Zane fighting against the ghosts and skulls in a fabulous 4D cinematic experience is a must watch. The ninjago ride is a perfect way to use spinjitzu skills.
Location: Legoland Ninja World
Suggested Read: Things To Do Near London Eye
Pirate Falls: Treasure Quest
- You should absolutely try out the Pirate Fall, which is a terrific experience. You will have an interesting experience as your cart drives through the ominous tunnel filled with frightful pirates and bad guys. The journey doesn't finish here since it continues with a thrilling drop into the pool from a great height that includes some enjoyable splashing.
- Captain Blackheart is the main character in this ride. Hop in for the search of the treasure at this ride and make splendid memories at one of the most exciting and challenging rides at Legoland Windsor.
Recommended Read: Museums Near London Bridge
- Jolly Rocker will promise you a sea of nostalgic memories, as this humongous ride is a giant swing that goes back and forth at extremely high speeds. You will get a fantastic experience that will definitely make you scream your lungs out.
- With a fantastic pirate theme, the swing will take you as far as 18 metres, and swoops across seas and enemy pirates prosming a fun and challenging experience.
Location: Pirate shores
Check This Out: Places In East London
- The spinning spider is a fabulous ride where you will sit in the middle of a cart along with your friends and as the ride advances in a spinning wave, you will have a challenging experience getting away from the giant spider ready to take you in its lure.
- Try to escape the spider webs and scream your lungs out at this fantastic ride. Brace up and hold your hand rails tights, because this ride will surely test your braveness even for the bravest of hearts.
Location: Land of the vikings
Recommended Read: Places In West London
- The Drench towers is a fun zone where inside a massive pool you can try out extremely exciting rides and slides. This zone has a plethora of rides and water tunnels ranging from easy to moderate level difficulties. Have a fun time climbing up through the wet stairs while the water splashes and sprinklers make you even more wet.
- The Drench tower is perfect for your toddlers and young kids and will keep them busy for a long time. Kids are required to be in swimwears in case of this ride.
Location: Duplo Valley
Do Read: Adventurous Things To Do In London
Flight Of The Sky Lion
- A fabulous flying experience incorporated into the ride, the Flight of the Sky Lion is a mesmerising experience that you should try out in your time here. This exhilarating ride has exciting 4D cinematic scenes that will test your fears.
- Watch the lego mythica's evilest of mythical creatures incorporated into a realistic movie experience like never before. With splendid sound effects, light flashing and the simulator seats, this attraction makes its way in the list of most extraordinary rides at Legoland Windsor.
Location: Lego mythica
Recommended Read: Attractions Near Alton Towers
Fire And Ice Firefall
- The exhilarating free fall experiences are not made for the faint hearted. The fire and ice fireball is an exhilarating free fall experience that all thrill seekers should try out.
- As the ride takes you upto to enthralling heights get a glimpse of the magical theme park from up above and after a short pause feel the heart racing free fall experience into nothingness. The fire and ice freefall can be accessed by all age groups. Hold the handrails tight and scream your lungs out whilst enjoying the freefall experience like never before.
Location: Lego Mythica
Also Read: Things To Do Near Borough Market
- Another of the most exhilarating water rides, the Hydra’s challenge is a splendid splashy experience that you should try out. Hop inside the jet pod boat and as the ride twists and spins around the pool, experience a wet and splashy experience.
- The ride is a challenging experience that all thrill seekers should indulge in, once during their visit to legoland.
Location: Lego Mythica
Suggested Read: Things To Do In London In September
Haunted House Monster Party
- The Haunted house monster party is another of the most exhilarating experiences made only for the brave hearts. This haunted house with chilling sound effects and fabulous lighting, and demonic characters attacking you, makes this ride even more challenging for all.
- Hold onto the rails tightly and as the ride advances experience the most gripping and challenging time of your life.
Location: Lego City
Check This Out: Thing To Do In London In October
- The laser ride set up in a splendid studio with ancient Egyptian characters and mummies is a heart racing and gripping experience that you should try out. The desert off roader has splendid laser arms that you can use to shoot your opponents and score massive points.
- The ride is a perfect challenging experience for your toddlers and promises a fun time like never before.
Location: Kingdom of the pharaohs
Suggested Read: Places In North West London
- Not for the faint hearted, the exciting thunder blaze is one of the most challenging rides for kids amongst other Legoland Windsor rides. This beautiful ride has chairs suspended from a height and as the swing advances in speed, you will have a full flying experience strapped to your chairs.
- Thunder Blaze will definitely test your fears and make you ready for even more gripping rides ahead of your time at the legoland city park. Hold tight onto the chains and scream your lungs out as the ride takes you through exciting speeds like never before.
Location: Kingdom of the Pharaoh
Also Read: Places In East London