Day 1 - Chandigarh to Sangla
- Journey on Indo-Tibet Highway: Chandigarh -Shimla -Kufri -Narkanda -Sutlej Valley -Rampur -Kinnaur -Karcham -Baspa Valley -Sangla
- Hydroelectric Power Project in Kinnaur
- The dam at the confluence over Baspa and Sutlej rivers in Karcham
- Cross Over Bridge of Baspa Valley
- Overnight stay at Sangla
Day 2 - Sangla to Chitkul to Kalpa
- A visit to the last village of India before Tibet -Chitkul, through pine woods edging the banks of river Baspa.
- A short walk in the village of Mata Mandir towards ITBP Camp.
- Come back to the Karcham Dam and heads towards Reckong Peo.
- Overnight stay at Kalpa amidst magnificent views of the snow-capped mountains of Kinner Kailash range.
Day 3 - Kalpa to Nako to Gue to Tabo
- Visit a lake in Nako, a serene village situated at an altitude of 3800m.
- Continue your journey upstream of Spiti crossing villages called Chango, Shalkar, Sumdo, Hurling and finally reach Tabo.
- Visit 1020 years old Chos Khor Gompa Monastery, Apple orchards and caves where monks used to meditate in Tabo.
Day 4 - Tabo to Dhankar to Lhalung
- Take the road to Kaza amidst snow-covered mountains and vast terrains.
- Visit 800 years old endangered archeological site in Dhankar -Dhankar Gompa.
- Drive for one and a half hours to reach Dhankar Lake.
- Head for a less known village of Spiti -Lhalung for photography.
- Also visit 1020 years old Serkhong Gompa or Golden Temple in the same village.
Day 5 - Lhalung to Mudh to Kaza
- Visit Pin Valley surrounded by a tributary of Spiti river and one of the most popular treks which once used to be trade routes.
- Drive to the last village -Mudh and try on some local homemade food around it.
- Drive to Kaza and explore the local markets as well as the fields of the village.
- Overnight stay in Kaza.
Day 6 - Kaza to Hikkim, Komic to Langza
- Explore the highest village in the world -Komic, and access the highest motorable road at a height of 4580m.
- Visit Tangyud Gompa, a monastery in the village.
- Also, witness the highest Post Office in the world in the village Hikkim at a height of 4440m.
- Reach Langza and witness the mesmerizing beauty of the village and surrounding mountains like Mt. Chau Chau Khang at 6303m as well as spend your night there.
Day 7 - Langza to Chandratal
- Head towards Kee Gompa, the most famous monastery of Spiti in Kee.
- Witness an elegant example of modern construction -Kibber Chicham bridge constructed at a height 4300m.
- Chandratal or Moon Lake ought to be your next stop which is situated at a height of 4300m. Make sure to complete a circumambulation trek of 4Kms around it.
- Stay over in Chandratal
Day 8 - Chandratal to Manali