Shah Alam Extreme Skatepark
- Visit one of the most popular skate parks in Malaysia located near Shah Alam Library to test your skills at jumping and flipping.
- Enjoy the extreme skate park features that includes a large skateboard compound with crest and hills well suited for you to roll your wheels over.
- This is known as the ‘default’ skate park among locals that also houses eating joints, rock climbing, paintball, and other sporting activities.
- You can also bring your BMX bikes over at this multi-sport facility.
Location: Jalan Lompat Pagar 13/37, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Selangor
Timings: Monday-Friday: 9am-9pm, Saturday-Sunday: 9am-8pm
Planning for a trip to Malaysia, then Checkout & Book: Malaysia Trip Packages
- Located beside the Quinebaug River (between the court house & police station), Putnam skate park is a popular place among locals who head here to stay active, make friends, and practice creativity.
- Enjoy the park’s facilities absolutely free of cost, where the park also offers tracks and trails for running, walking, ball fields, and picnic areas.
- The park has been updated with concrete jumps and events and is visited by hundreds of skaters to test their acumen.
Location: 155 Church St., Putnam, CT 06260
Recommended Read: Best Places To Visit In Malaysia
- Visit this multi-sport facility also known as Taman Cabaran, and make the most of this Malaysia skate park that is the largest feature in the park.
- Perform the best tricks up your sleeve as the park is equipped with enough bowls and banks.
- Bring your kids here as well to practice their skateboarding skills as the park is also adequately equipped to train them.
- Enjoy the features at this massive 30 acres park spread across the Putra Jaya precinct, which also offers other activities like rock climbing, mountain bike trails, and a thrill park.
Location: Jalan P5, Presint 5, Putrajaya, 62200, Putrajaya, WP Putrajaya, 62200
Timings: Monday-Tuesday, Thursday-Saturday: 10am-8pm, Wednesday, Friday-Sunday: 10am-10pm
Must Explore & Checkout: Top Things to Do in Malaysia
Putrajaya Challenge Park Skatepark
- This Malaysia skate park is a haven for skaters in Kuala Lumpur, particularly those at the beginner levels.
- You will also find many skate schools organizing beginner level classes here.
- Hone your skating skills here before moving on to a full-fledged skateboarding park.
- The 30 hectare complex also houses a challenging area for the more advanced level skaters.
- Designed and built by former pro skater Tim Altic, you will find bowls with an odd ledge here and there.
- If you are up for it, you can also execute flat ground tricks with a single bench on the concourse.
Location: Jalan P5, Presint 5, 62200, Putrajaya
If you are planning for a Honeymoon trip to Malaysia, then Checkout & Book: Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Visit this outdoor skate park in Malaysia that offers the perfect opportunities to showcase your skating skills.
- Located amid lush green surroundings, this skate park is the perfect place to chill out with entire families and friends.
- The park, apart from being a perfect spot for skating, has also been a haunt for bbq sessions along with skate gatherings and skate competitions.
Location: Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, 11900 Gelugor, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Also Checkout: Best Theme Parks in Malaysia
Miri City Skatepark
- Visit one of the most fun concrete outdoor Malaysia skate parks that offers a great skating experience for skaters of all levels.
- Enjoy a bit of everything from hips, some very mellow quarters, banks, ledges, flat bar, and even a fun box.
- Test your skating skills on the flat bar which comes with a slightly rough surface and makes for an interesting obstacle to dodge with its position in front of the hips.
Location: Off the Jalan Miri-Bintulu in Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Suggested For You: Top Beaches in Malaysia
Penang Youth Park Skatepark
- One of the best skate parks in Malaysia, Penang Youth Park offers recreational activities of all types and for all age groups.
- Enjoy your skating amid the intricate designs of the park between the banks, pipes, bowls, and spine.
- Prove your skating skills at this park where you will find yourself navigating its awkward twists and crests.
- The skate park also boasts a playground for kids, graffiti for art admirers, archery and pool facilities.
Location: Persiaran Kuari, Pulau Tikus, 10450 George Town, Pulau Pinang
Timings: Monday-Sunday: 6am-5.30pm
Must Experience & Book: Adventure Sports in Malaysia
Sungai Kantan Skatepark
- Test your skate skills at one of the neighborhood skate parks in Malaysia, however, do not go by its sleepy south-end vibe.
- Popularly known as Satay Skate Park, you will find a number of ramps and rails here along with some Converse Livery.
- Enjoy the park in its new and revamped version after it underwent a collaboration with American apparel company MBKj.
- Whether you are a novice or a pro with years of experience, this is a friendly park for all kinds of skaters.
Location: 7458, Jalan Sungai Kantan, Taman Sri Kantan, 43000, Kajang, Selangor
Also Know: Famous Places For Hiking In Malaysia
Likas Tg. Lipat Skatepark
- Visit one of the most challenging and fun Malaysia skate parks meant for all age groups and skill levels.
- You are welcome here with skateboards as well as rollerblades, scooters, and BMX Bikes.
- Test your skate skills at the park that features obstacles, rails, and Finland Birch ramps.
- Enjoy the rippin’ bowl, street plaza, and flow course at the massive concrete park.
Location: Lorong Raja Udang 9, 88400 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Also Explore & Checkout: Best Things to Do in Malaysia with Kids