Malaysia Water SportsBrowse through a wide range of Water Sports in Malaysia with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book adventure watersports activities in Malaysia with exciting deals & offers.
Indulging in thrilling and exciting water sports in Malaysia is one of the best ways to explore and discover the tropical beauty of SouthEast Asia. The tropical climate of Malaysia, along with the presence of many islands with habitable beaches make the country ideal for water sports. The temperature is warm making it perfect for water sports and the natural beauty also adds to the experience.
Some of the most iconic Malaysia water sports that you can experience include scuba diving and snorkeling amongst some of the most well-preserved coral reefs in the world which can be found here. If you prefer more adventurous experiences, you can also consider jet-skiing, parasailing, and wakeboarding.
When you are enjoying these water sports, you can spot many local marine creatures, swim through crystal clear waters, and navigate your way through thick mangrove swamps. All the places that offer water sports throughout Malaysia have trained guides and professionals to give you a crash course on the activity so that you can make the most of your tropical adventure.
Newly Added Malaysia Experience
Mantanani Island, kota kinabalu Lok Kawi Wildlife Park, kota kinabalu Bohey Dulang Beach, kota kinabalu Mah Meri Art Gallery, cameron highlands Cameron Highlands Agro Technology Park In Mardi, cameron highlands Jungle Trail, cameron highlands Big Red Strawberry Farm, cameron highlands Lankayan Beach, kota kinabalu Pulau Kapalai Beach, kota kinabalu Thompson Falls, cameron highlands Lavender Gardens, cameron highlands Kokol Hill, kota kinabalu Tabin Wildlife Reserve, kota kinabalu Mamutik Island, kota kinabalu Mataking Beach, kota kinabalu Pulau Mantanani Beach, kota kinabalu Gaya Street Sunday Market, kota kinabalu Kota Kinabalu City Mosque Manukan Island Resort, kota kinabalu Cactus Valley, cameron highlands Mount Batu Brinchang, cameron highlands Sam Poh Temple, cameron highlands Mossy Forest Hike, cameron highlands Layang Layang Island, kota kinabalu To Boh Plantation, cameron highlands Time Tunnel Museum, cameron highlands Markets, cameron highlands Honey Bee Farms, cameron highlands
People Also Ask About Water Sports in Malaysia
Which are the best water sports in Malaysia?1. Scuba diving: One of the most popular water sports in Malaysia and rightly so, because of the beautiful clear waters of the Andaman Sea that surrounds the country. It contains some of the best scuba diving spots in the world, with pleasant currents and vast expenses of well-preserved corals and other fascinating marine creatures.
Malaysia Borneo in the Sabah District is considered one of the best places to go scuba diving when you are in the country. There are other fantastic dive sites as well where you can get diving equipment for rent and have trained professionals show you the ropes as you embark on this wonderful adventure.
Location: Sipadan and Mabul, Redang Island, Tioman Island, the WWII wrecks of Kuching, Perhentian Island, etc.
Checkout: Scuba Diving Malaysia
2. Parasailing: Parasailing is amongst some of the most favourite water sports in Malaysia,where you have the chance to soar above the beautiful waters of the ocean. The activity consists of getting tethered to a motorboat that pulls you through the water, as you soar in the sky with the help of a parachute that is attached to you.
It is a high-intensity adventure activity that doesn’t require any special training, and hence can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Malaysia is also the perfect place for this activity, because of the beautiful coastal landscape that you can explore via parasailing.
Location: Bukit Kokol, Kuala Kubu Bharu, Bukit Jugra, Ranau, etc.
3. Wakeboarding: One of the most highly recommended water sports in Malaysia is wakeboarding, which is both easy and thrilling. With a little practice, you too can participate in this sport, which is conducted widely in Malaysia and the surrounding islands.
The best part about wakeboarding is the adrenaline rush you get as you get pulled over the surface of the water by a motorboat, while you try to balance yourself and do stunts. You can get a professional to train you before you start, or simply practice surfing near the coast to get a hang of the activity.
Location: Seri Kembangan, Cenang Beach, Nor Bani, etc.
4. Jet skiing: Another fun activity that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and all levels of expertise is jet skiing. Almost all popular beaches and islands in Malaysia have the provision for jet skiing, where you can rent a jet ski and start zooming over the surface of the water.
There are dedicated jet ski routes as well that takes you to some of the quainter islands and through beautiful outgrowths in the water. You can also ski on the open waters, which is a thrilling experience in itself.
Location: Langkawi, Port Dickson, Singa Besar Island, Beras Basah Island, etc.
Also Explore: Jet Ski Island Hopping Tour in Malaysia
5. Surfing: One of the best water sports in Malaysia that you can enjoy includes surfing. The coastal country has several popular surfing spots, where you can ride the waves which are the perfect height and intensity for a rewarding surfing session.
All the popular surfing spots in Malaysia have surfboard rental agencies from where you can hire the perfect equipment to suit your needs. A lot of places in Malaysia also offer crash courses in surfing, in case you have always wanted to try the sport but never got the chance.
Location: Cherating (Pahang), Terengganu, Johor, Sabah, etc.
Recommended Read: Snorkeling Tours in Malaysia
6. Kayaking: One of the most peaceful and relaxing water sports to enjoy in Malaysia is kayaking. Kayaking or canoeing is a single-person boat made of wood that you can navigate with a paddle. The thick mangrove forests, the thin lagoons, the beautiful islands, and the coastal terrain of Malaysia are best explored on a kayak.
Kayaks are easy to use, even if you haven’t ridden or driven one before. You can also have guides take you to the right spots, travel in groups, and explore the beautiful waters in and around Malaysia in the best way possible
Location: Langkawi, Semadang, Sungai Tembeling, Sungai Kiulu, Pulau Redang, etc.
Suggested For You: Langkawi Mangrove River Kayaking
Which are the best places for water sports in Malaysia?1. Putrajaya Maritime Centre: This beautiful and sprawling lakeside complex is one of the best places to enjoy a range of water sports in Malaysia. Apart from some of the most popular water sports in the country including surfing, skiing, scuba diving, and kayaking, you can also rent a yacht or a boat and find unique and interesting ways to explore the coast. You can also relax on the peaceful beach, swim in the indoor pool at the centre and get trained for specialised sports such as parasailing, wakeboarding, jet skiing and much more.
- Learning programme for water sports are offered here.
- You can indulge in activities like scuba diving, snorkelling, yachting, kayaking, etc.
- Personal trainers and guides can help you get used to the activity
- Amenities at the centre include an indoor pool, karaoke, a cafe, etc.
2. Langkawi Island, Kedah: One of the best places for water sports in Malaysiais the beautiful Langkawi Island. The entire island is home to several beautiful beaches where you can enjoy popular water sports such as jet-skiing, yachting, scuba diving, snorkelling, boating, kayaking, waterboarding, wakeboarding, and much more. It is the ultimate go-to destination for adventure lovers who want to experience the famous landscape of Langkawi like never before.
- You can enjoy water sports such as swimming, jet skiing, scuba diving, snorkelling, etc.
- The island also organised yacht tours, boat rentals and kayaking.
- Special sports like wakeboarding and water boarding are also offered.
3. Singor River, Perak: Another incredible spot for water sports in Malaysia is the Singor River, which is the ultimate destination for one of the most thrilling water sports ever – white water rafting. The undulating river bed, the force of the currents, and the perfect weather conditions make it ideal to enjoy a thrilling ride on a raft, as you move along with the current and try to navigate your way downstream. During the tour, you can also get a chance to experience a one-of-a-kind tour of the surrounding nature. People travel to Singor River from all over the world to experience a ride on the frothy river.
- White water rafting is the most popular water sports that is offered here.
- You can tour the area through sightseeing, trekking, hiking, etc.
4. Langat River, Selangor: If you are looking for a chance to experience Malaysia water sports,but without the usual crowd of tourists, then you can head to the Langat River in Selangor. This lakeside location is perfect for experimenting with new adventures like wakeboarding and flyboarding. You can also take a swim or sunbathe on the pebbly beach. There are several cafes and restaurants here that can provide adequate refreshment after your activities as well.
- This lakeside retreat offers a number of special water sports
- Activities here include flyboarding, swimming, wakeboarding, etc.
- You can also indulge in beachside entertainment, sunbathing, food tours, etc.
5. Batu Burok Beach, Terengganu: Batu Burok is one of the best beaches in Malaysia, and also one of the best places to enjoy a few Malaysia water sports. This beach is best known for its jet skiing arenas, where you can rent a ski and zoom across the surface of the water. You can also try your hand at surfing, swimming, kayaking, banana boat rides, wakeboarding, parasailing, and much more here. This beach is the perfect place for adventure lovers who want to experience high-intensity water sports that are offered throughout the length of the beach.
- Bath Burok is one of the most popular beaches in Malaysia
- Water sports that you can enjoy here include jet skiing, swimming, kayaking, banana boat rides, parasailing, etc.
- It is also home to several beachside resorts that range from casual and budget-friendly, to luxurious and upscale
6. Balok Beach, Pahang: One of the most recommended places for Malaysia water sportsis Pahang, which is home to the picturesque Balok Beach. Here, you can enjoy almost all kinds of water sports in the world, including jet skiing, swimming, kayaking and canoeing and even river rafting.
Some of the most unique options here include windsurfing, sailing, surfing, and wakeboarding. Parasailing as an activity is also offered on this beach by trained professionals. All in all, the sheer number of adventure options coupled with the natural beauty of the beach makes this the perfect destination to enjoy some water sports.
- Balok Beach offers almost all kinds of water sports that you can imagine
- Examples include windsurfing, sailing, yacht rentals, jet skiing, swimming, kayaking, canoeing, white water rafting, etc.
- Trained professionals and guides are available to train you before the activity
- It is also known for its natural beauty
Recommended Read: Malaysia Beaches
7. Tanjung Resar, Jabor: Tanjung Resar offers guests the opportunity to enjoy some of the best Malaysian water sportsin the most beautiful and urban setting. With easy access to the city, this beachy destination has several rental agencies, training centres and adventure organizers who can make arrangements for you to experience almost all kinds of water sports. Worth mentioning is the provision to go scuba diving or snorkelling in the crystal-clear waters of the ocean. You can also check out the more regular adventures such as jet skiing and parasailing.
- This beach is easily accessible from the city
- It is one of the more popular spots for scuba diving and snorkelling
- Other activities here include swimming, scuba diving, snorkelling, canoeing, boat rentals, jet skiing, etc.
8. Miri-Sibuti Coral Reefs National Park, Sarawak: Most people travel to Malaysia and South-East Asia to experience life-changing snorkelling or scuba diving experience. If that is what you want as well, then there is no place better than the Miri Sibuti Coral Reefs National Park.
This National Park, most of which is in the sea, is home to one of the largest populations of corals that have been preserved with the utmost care so that you can enjoy them during a thrilling session underwater. Professional instructors are available to help you go deep-sea diving and if you want a more relaxing experience, you can always snorkel near the coast.
- The National Park is a protected area in the ocean which you can explore
- It has one of the most well-protected coral reefs in the world
- You can explore this magical reef via scuba diving and snorkelling
-Other activities you can enjoy here are kayaking, canoeing, swimming, boating, etc.
Explore More: Places to visit in Malaysia
Which are the best places for scuba diving in Malaysia?1. Sipadan and Mabul: Along with some of the most fantastic reef walls in Malaysia, these islands also have a large population of marine creatures like sharks, rays, turtles, pelagic, schooling fish, and other colourful creatures that you can see whole diving here.
2. Sibuan Island: If you want to explore the unique and one-of-a-kind ecosystem and marine popular of Malaysia, you can go scuba diving in the Sibuan Island where you can swim amongst mandarin fish, several exciting species of cephalopods and crustaceans and nudibranch.
3. Redang Island: Redang Island offers the perfect weather conditions and waters to go scuba diving in. During the experience, you can check out some of the most beautiful creatures of the sea including colourful coral reefs, barracudas, sharks, manta rays, tuna and you might even spot a whale or two.
4. Tioman Island: The white-sand beaches and the crystal-clear waters of the Tioman islands is the perfect place to indulge in a bit of scuba diving. You can spot creatures such as lionfish, rays, jacks, mackerels and barracudas in the water, along with some beautiful reef walls.
5. Lang Tengah Island: Another beautiful spot for scuba diving is this island in Malaysia which is home to one of the largest and most well-protected populations of marine animals. Some creatures that you can look out for include leopard sharks, jacks, and other colourful fish that swim in groups.
Also Read: Things to do in Malaysia
Which are the best islands to enjoy water sports in Malaysia?1. Langkawi Island: One of the reasons why Langkawi island is so popular is because of the many water sports that visitors can enjoy here. You can kayak through the mangrove forests of Langkawi, admire the beautiful wildlife as you go scuba diving or snorkelling, have an adventurous time jet skiing and so much more when you are here.
2. The Perhentian Islands: This is the go-to destination in Malaysia for those who want to explore the tropical ecosystem of this country. If you want to check scuba diving off your bucket list, this is the place to be. With several beautiful beaches, diving schools and diving sites, these islands provide the perfect environment for the first dive of your life.
3. Sipadan Island: You will find some of the clearest waters you have ever seen in your life around this island. This makes it the ultimate hub for exciting water sports such as diving, jet-skiing, swimming, kayaking and much more.
4. Mantanani Island: If you want to have the adventure of your life, you can head to Mantanani Island, where you can swim amongst a shipwreck, jet ski across the surface of the Andaman Sea, indulge in a bit of jet skiing and parasailing and even go diving amongst the coral reefs.
You May Also Like: Theme Parks in Malaysia
What is the average cost of scuba diving in Malaysia?The average cost of scuba diving in Malaysia ranges between RM 80 – RM 130 for one diving session per person. However, the cost changes from place to place and the duration of your diving session. You can also sign up for packages that cost anything between RM 1000 to RM 2000 which also includes training, meals, accommodation and other perks and advantages for a wholesome experience.
Also Checkout: Malaysia Adventures
Is Malaysia famous for water sports?Yes, Malaysia is one of the most famous places in South-East Asia and the world for water sports. This is because of the massive number of beaches and islands that are a part of this country, which are defined by their soft, white sand and crystal clear waters, coupled with the perfect tropical temperatures which make water sports possible.
Also Explore: Malaysia Hiking
What is Malaysia famous for?Malaysia is known for several things including its incredible natural beauty, the many islands that exist around the country, the tropical beaches that are ideal for a tropical vacation, and many other things. The capital city of Kuala Lumpur is also an economic and cultural hotspot, with people from all over the world settling in the city to create a unique mixture of culture that is quintessentially Malaysian. You can also find some of the best food in South-East Asia here.
What is the best time to visit Malaysia?The best time to visit Malaysia is during winter, which is between the months of December and April. This is the time when there is minimal rainfall in the area, and you are free to explore the islands and indulge in water sports without weather being a hindrance in your plans.
Sightseeing Tours in Malaysia Day Tours in Malaysia Adventure in Malaysia Entry Tickets in Malaysia Cruises & Boat tours in Malaysia Tours in Malaysia Attractions in Malaysia Transfers in Malaysia Family Tours in Malaysia Airport Transfers in Malaysia Rafting in Malaysia Inter City Transfers in Malaysia Theme Parks in Malaysia Combos in Malaysia Honeymoon Tours in Malaysia Skydiving in Malaysia Hiking in Malaysia Museums in Malaysia Offbeat Tours in Malaysia
Ladakh Tour Packages Himachal Tour Packages Kashmir Tour Packages Rajasthan Tour Packages Andaman Tour Packages Kerala Tour Packages Uttarakhand Tour Packages Goa Tour Packages Spiti Valley Tour Packages North India Tour Packages South India Tour Packages North East Tour Packages India Tour Packages Delhi Tour Packages Ooty Tour Packages Gangtok Tour Packages Chikmagalur Tour Packages Sikkim Tour Packages Shimla Tour Packages Manali Tour Packages Rishikesh Tour Packages Meghalaya Tour Packages Jim Corbett Tour Packages Mussoorie Tour Packages Arunachal Tour Packages Kerala Houseboat Packages Darjeeling Tour Packages Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Packages Auli Tour Packages Nainital Tour Packages Kedarnath Tour Packages CharDham Yatra Packages Dharamshala Tour Packages Wayanad Tour Packages Kerala Tour Packages Jaipur Tour Packages Jodhpur Tour Packages Udaipur Tour Packages Golden Triangle Tour Packages Mount Abu Tour Packages Ranthambore Tour Package Cordelia Cruise Packages Munnar Tour Packages Coorg Tour Packages Shillong Tour Packages Mahabaleshwar Tour Packages Ooty Tour Packages Karnataka Tour Packages Srinagar Tour Packages Dehradun Tour Packages Lonavala Tour Packages
Maldives Package Bali Tour Packages Dubai Tour Packages Europe Tour Packages Switzerland Tour Packages Singapore Tour Packages Thailand Tour Packages Bhutan Tour Packages Sri Lanka Tour Packages Mauritius Tour Packages Seychelles Tour Packages Bangkok Tour Packages Pattaya Tour Packages Greece Tour Packages Paris Tour Packages London Tour Packages Phuket Tour Packages Norway Northern Lights Tour Finland Tour Packages Amsterdam Tour Packages Italy Tour Packages Iceland Tour Packages Turkey Tour Packages Norway Tour Packages Spain Tour Packages Germany Tour Packages Istanbul Tour Packages Nepal Tour Packages Malaysia Tour Packages Vietnam Tour Packages Australia Tour Packages South Africa Tour Packages Japan Tour Packages Egypt Tour Packages Philippines Tour Packages Hong Kong Tour Packages Ireland Tour Packages Africa Tour Packages Russia Tour Packages Kenya Tour Packages Prague Tour Packages Masai Mara Packages Antarctica Tour Packages New Zealand Tour Packages Sweden Northern Lights Packages Denmark Tour Packages Israel Tour Packages Kenya Safari Packages Cambodia Tour Packages Jordan Tour Packages Tanzania Tour Packages Santorini Tour Packages Austria Tour Packages Croatia Tour Packages
Ladakh Honeymoon Packages Himachal Honeymoon Packages Kashmir Honeymoon Packages Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages Andaman Honeymoon Packages Kerala Honeymoon Packages North East Honeymoon Packages India Honeymoon Packages Sikkim Honeymoon Packages Shimla Honeymoon Packages Manali Honeymoon Packages Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages Nainital Honeymoon Packages Ooty Honeymoon Package Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Package Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages Goa Honeymoon Packages Munnar Honeymoon Packages Coorg Honeymoon Packages Udaipur Honeymoon Packages Gangtok Honeymoon Packages Wayanad Honeymoon Packages Alleppey Honeymoon Packages Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages
Maldives Honeymoon Packages Europe Honeymoon Packages Thailand Honeymoon Packages Mauritius Honeymoon Packages Santorini Honeymoon Packages London Honeymoon Packages Italy Honeymoon Packages Norway Honeymoon Packages Spain Honeymoon Packages Vietnam Honeymoon Packages Australia Honeymoon Packages Bali Honeymoon Packages Switzerland Honeymoon Packages Bhutan Honeymoon Packages Seychelles Honeymoon Packages Greece Honeymoon Packages Phuket Honeymoon Packages Iceland Honeymoon Packages Nepal Honeymoon Packages Philippines Honeymoon Packages New Zealand Honeymoon Packages Dubai Honeymoon Packages Singapore Honeymoon Packages Sri Lanka Honeymoon Packages Bangkok Honeymoon Packages Paris Honeymoon Packages Amsterdam Honeymoon Packages Turkey Honeymoon Packages Malaysia Honeymoon Packages South Africa Honeymoon Packages
Places to Visit in Delhi Places to Visit in Goa Places to Visit in Pune Places to Visit in Bangalore Places to Visit in Mumbai Places to Visit in Hyderabad Places to Visit in Jaipur Places to Visit in Chennai Places to Visit in Kolkata Places to Visit in Ladakh Places to Visit in Spiti Places to Visit in Andaman Places to Visit in Arunachal Pradesh Places to Visit in North East Places to Visit in Sikkim Places to Visit in Darjeeling Places to Visit in Meghalaya Places to Visit in Gangtok Places to Visit in Rajasthan Places to Visit in Uttarakhand Places to Visit in Kerala Places to Visit in Karnataka Places to Visit in Maharashtra Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh Places to Visit in Madhya Pradesh Places to Visit in Kashmir Places to Visit in Manali Places to Visit in Dharamshala Places to Visit in Shimla Places to Visit in Mcleodganj Places to Visit in Nainital Places to Visit in Mussoorie Places to Visit in Dehradun Places to Visit in Rishikesh Places To Visit In Jammu Places to Visit in Srinagar Places to Visit in Chikmagalur Places to Visit in Munnar Places to Visit in Kodaikanal Places to Visit in Ooty Places to Visit in Pondicherry Places to Visit in Wayanad Places to Visit in Coorg Places to Visit in Mysore Places to Visit in Lonavala Places to Visit in Alibaug Places To Visit In Mahabaleshwar Places to Visit in Udaipur Places to Visit in Jodhpur Places to Visit in Jaisalmer Places to Visit in Mount Abu Places to Visit in Agra Places To Visit In South Goa Places To Visit In North Goa
Places to Visit in Dubai Places to Visit in Abu Dhabi Places to Visit in Sri Lanka Places to Visit in Maldives Places to Visit in Singapore Places to Visit in Bali Places to Visit in Thailand Places to Visit in Nepal Places to Visit in Bangkok Places to Visit in Kuala Lumpur Places to Visit in Malaysia Places to Visit in Bhutan Places to Visit in Cambodia Places to Visit in Vietnam Places to Visit in Australia Places to Visit in New Zealand Places to Visit in Sydney Places to Visit in South Africa Places to Visit in Kenya Places to Visit in Philippines Places to Visit in Japan Places to Visit in Hong Kong Places to Visit in Macau Places to Visit in Jordan Places to Visit in Saudi Arabia Places to Visit in Turkey Places to Visit in Istanbul Places to Visit in Mauritius Places to Visit in Europe Places to Visit in Switzerland Places to Visit in Greece Places to Visit in Paris Places to Visit in London Places to Visit in Amsterdam Places to Visit in Italy Places to Visit in Germany Places to Visit in Norway Places to Visit in Finland Places to Visit in Denmark Places to Visit in Sweden Places to Visit in Budapest Places to Visit in New York
Things to Do in Delhi Things to Do in Goa Things to Do in Pune Things to Do in Bangalore Things to Do in Mumbai Things to Do in Hyderabad Things to Do in Jaipur Things to Do in Chennai Things to Do in Kolkata Things to Do in Ladakh Things to Do in Spiti Valley Things to Do in Andaman Things to Do in Chandigarh Things to Do in Mahabaleshwar Things to Do in Sikkim Things to Do in Darjeeling Things to Do in Meghalaya Things to Do in Gangtok Things to Do in Rajasthan Things to Do in Uttarakhand Things to Do in Kerala Things to Do in Kasauli Things to Do in Corbett Things to Do in Himachal Pradesh Things to Do in Madhya Pradesh Things to Do in Kashmir Things to Do in Manali Things to Do in Dharamshala Things to Do in Shimla Things to Do in Mcleodganj Things to Do in Nainital Things to Do in Mussoorie Things to Do in Dehradun Things to Do in Rishikesh Things to Do in Jammu Things to Do in Srinagar Things to Do in Chikmagalur Things to Do in Munnar Things to Do in Kodaikanal Things to Do in Ooty Things to Do in Pondicherry Things to Do in Wayanad Things to Do in Coorg Things to Do in Mysore Things to Do in Lonavala Things to Do in Alibaug Things to Do in Karnataka Things to Do in Udaipur Things to Do in Jodhpur Things to Do in Jaisalmer Things to Do in Mount Abu Things to Do in Agra Things to Do in South Goa Things to Do in North Goa
Things to Do in Dubai Things to Do in Abu Dhabi Things to Do in Sri Lanka Things to Do in Maldives Things to Do in Singapore Things to Do in Bali Things to Do in Thailand Things to Do in Nepal Things to Do in Bangkok Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur Things to Do in Malaysia Things to Do in Bhutan Things to Do in Cambodia Things to Do in Vietnam Things to Do in Phuket Things to Do in Colombo Things to Do in Australia Things to Do in New Zealand Things to Do in Sydney Things to Do in South Africa Things to Do in Kenya Things to Do in Seychelles Things to Do in Philippines Things to Do in Japan Things to Do in Hongkong Things to Do in Macau Things to Do in Turkey Things to Do in Istanbul Things to Do in Mauritius Things to Do in Egypt Things to Do in Canada Things to Do in Budapest Things to Do in Europe Things to Do in Switzerland Things to Do in Greece Things to Do in Paris Things to Do in London Things to Do in Amsterdam Things to Do in Italy Things to Do in Germany Things to Do in Norway Things to Do in Finland Things to Do in Denmark Things to Do in Sweden Things to Do in Santorini Things to Do in Iceland Things to Do in Prague Things to Do in Russia
Pawna Lake Camping Chadar Trek Everest Base Camp Trek Treks in India Camps in Rishikesh Jaisalmer Camps Weekend Getaways from Bangalore Places to Visit near Mumbai Weekend Getaways from Delhi Weekend Getaways from Pune Museum Of The Future Dubai Museum of Future Tickets Skydive Dubai Resorts in Maldives Triund Trek Eiffel Tower Tickets Beaches in India Burj Khalifa Tickets Desert Safari Dubai