North East India Packages
North East tour packages - Browse through a wide range of North East india packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized North East packages with exciting deals & offers.
Explore best offers on North East holiday packages at Thrillophilia. Book customized North East packages with exciting deals & offers. Our best seller 6 Days North East packages covers major attractions of North East and if you are looking for a budget package of North East then this 3 Days Backpackers North East Tour is available . The packages include backpacking, romantic getaway, honeymoon tour, wildlife adventure tour.
North East India tour packages are gaining popularity where Sikkim and Meghalaya are leading to the top of the list. With our Sikkim Special North East Package (Flat 20% Off) you will get the taste of its rich culture and the alluring beauty.
For wildlife enthusiasts, North East has a lot to offer, our North East Wildlife Adventure Tour for the people who totally want to immerse in viewing One-horned Rhinoceroses at Kaziranga National Park, Elephants, Tigers and variety of birds at Nameri National parks.
There are also exhilarating honeymoon packages of North East on our platform. Our Romantic Sikkim Honeymoon Tour is a perfect retreat for the newlyweds.
In fact, Arunachal Pradesh, the easternmost state of the country welcomes itself to be explored as you loosen up the knots in your soul in Tawang. Book our North East India Tour with Arunachal (Flat 20% Off) and get your soul soaked in the beauty of nature.
Browse a variety of North East tour packages from various Indian cities, including: North East Tour Package from Mumbai, North East Tour Package from Chennai, North East Tour Package from Kolkata, North East Tour Package from Hyderabad, North East Tour Package from Pune, North East Tour Package from Ahmedabad, North-East Tour Package from Jaipur, North East Tour Package from Surat, North East Tour Package from Vadodara.
Places to Visit in North East India:1. Kaziranga National Park, Assam: The lush green dense forests and marshlands of Assam are home to one of the most prominent nature reserves in India, the Kaziranga National Park. A beautiful address of diverse wildlife, including the rare one-horned rhino, it throbs the hearts of tourists.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is the pride of Assam and offers various Safaris to take you close to nature and wildlife. Almost all North East tour packages include this majestic destination in the itinerary to make your trip as remarkable as possible.
2. Tawang Monastery, Arunachal Pradesh: Perched at a height of 10,000 ft above sea level, the Tawang Monastery is a serene spiritual destination in Arunachal Pradesh. Famous as the birthplace of the profound monk, Dalai Lama, it is also the largest monastery town in India. The silence and tranquillity of this town make it a perfect location to feel rejuvenated away from the maddening city life.
3. Nathula Pass, Sikkim: Grace up your March to October period with one of the best North East tours and explore the surreal snowy beauty of the Nathula Pass in Sikkim. Settled at the Indo-Tibetan Border, this pass is blessed with the Himalayan flora and fauna and loved by wildlife fans to fun-seekers to photographers. It remains covered with snow throughout the year presenting a romantic sight to behold and cherish with your partner.
4. Nohkalikai Falls, Meghalaya: Offering a misty and mystical ambience amidst rugged mountainous terrain, this waterfall is one of the most beautiful locations in Meghalaya. Popularly known as a ‘dangerously beautiful’ destination, it is the highest plunge waterfall in India with water dripping from about 335 m high. If you want to witness the ultimate beauty of this region, choose any of the Thrillophilia’s North East tour packages offering Nohkalikai Falls and have a lifetime experience.
5. Tsomgo Lake, Sikkim: The vibrant teal blue lake amid the mesmerizing valleys of Sikkim is amongst the most visited tourist hotspot. To enjoy the splendid beauty of this lake, either opt for a Yak Safari or if you are adventure huff, you can also enjoy trekking through the ethereal nature.
Things to Do in North East India:
1. White Water Rafting: A pristine abode of many divine rivers, offering numerous challenges, it is a heaven for river rafters. From the Brahmaputra that flows through Arunachal Pradesh and Assam to the Teesta and the Rangit rivers in Sikkim, here you can enjoy some of the most furious rapids in the country.
2. Biking Expedition: Home to narrow terrains, scintillating passes to winding roads, North East India has everything that adventure bikers look for. With plenty of North East tour packages available for bikers, you can choose one as per your likings and budget.
3. Trekking: Enveloped by majestic Himalayan Ranges, North East India is one of the most popular trekking Indian destinations. Offering easy to moderate to difficult trails, this region is perfect for novice to experienced hikers. Here, you will not only experience adrenaline-pumping thrills but get to witness the mesmerizing views of stunning landscapes.4. Savoring Local Cuisine: Known as the foodie's delight, North East India offers a diverse variety of local dishes and drinks. All these seven sister states have their own specialities that can make your trip to this beautiful region, a memorable gastronomic journey.
Best Time to Visit North East India:
The most ideal time for visiting North East India is from the month of October to May. During this period of the year, the weather remains calm and pleasant, with minimal possibility of rainfall. This in turn, makes outdoor activities possible.
Popular North East Tour Packages
|North East Tour Packages||Duration||Price|
|North East Tour Package - Sikkim Special||7D/6N||₹ 30,499|
|Mesmerising North East Tour - Meghalaya Special||6D/5N||₹ 18,999|
|Gangtok Darjeeling Tour Package||5D/4N||₹ 18,999|
|North East India Wildlife Adventure Tour||7D/6N||₹ 24,999|
|Grandeur Of Eastern India||7D/6N||₹ 19,999|