Manali Leh Manali Bike Expedition With Hanle & Tsomoriri Highlights
- Tso-moriri, A calm and beautiful high altitude lake, famous for its beauty and attractive range of wildlife
- Visit Hanle; visit the world's highest astronomy observatory, best place for stargazing.
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts.
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable passes like Khardung la and lachung la, rohtang la, and Baralacha la.
- Experience Himalayan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
Manali Leh Manali Bike Expedition With Hanle & Tsomoriri Overview
About the Tour:
Explore the adventurous side of your personality while enjoying this thrilling road trip to Ladakh from Manali via various exciting destinations and twisty roads. Cover the breathtaking destinations during your road trip like Solang valley, Gata Loops, Manali, Pang, Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus And Zanskar river and so much more!
Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list, it offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night. Experience the divine spiritual energy by visiting the old monasteries and temples.
Route: Delhi-Manali-Jispa-Sarchu-Leh-Nubra via Khardung La Pass-Pangong Lake-Tso Kar Lake-Jispa-Manali-Delhi
Duration: 12 Days & 11 Night
Start point: Delhi
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) | Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft) | Lachung La(16,600 ft) | Baralacha la (16,000 ft)
- Comfortable 500cc royal Enfield for dual riders and 350cc for solo riders for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
- Fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Highly experienced tour leader on his bike
- Highly experienced mechanic for the entire tour
- A backup vehicle to carry your luggage
- Standard size helmet for the rider and the pillion rider
- Spare part change
- Stay on a double (couples and special requests) and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permit fee for Pangong & Khardungla
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour
- Camping with an evening bonfire
- AC semi sleeper bus tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
Things to do:
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of the surreal valley with paragliding at Solang valley
- Enjoy famous pizzas and burgers at cafe 1947, Manali; which is centered right next to the flowing river
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to reach Delhi:
The tour starts from Delhi, which has good connectivity with all the capital cities in India. however, one can also join us from Manali or Chandigarh.
More Details about Manali Leh Manali Bike Expedition With Hanle & Tsomoriri
Know Before You Go for Manali Leh Manali Bike Expedition With Hanle & Tsomoriri
- Meals not mentioned under inclusions will not be available.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc will not be included in the package.
- Kindly carry your own biking gears (Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. to be borne by the client directly on the spot.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to change the itinerary at any given point of time which will stand effective once it is informed to the traveller and/or uploaded on the website.
- The prices as displayed in the itinerary are liable to change as per the change in the fuel prices, union changes or any other such factor.
- In case of any unforeseen events like – roadblock, storms, landslides, etc. , the itinerary might have to be changed by the tour captain and any additional costs arising out of such events would have to be borne by the traveller.
- Sequence of the day-wise tour program may change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions on some roads and other unforeseen travel – related conditions.
- If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transportation (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation, it will also affect the cost.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to locations, landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in to our campsite.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry a valid identification proof at the time of check-in. The identification proof accepted are Voter’s ID Card, Passport, & Driver’s license. PAN cards are not accepted as a valid ID proof.
- Certain policies are booking specific and will be informed to the customer while making the booking.
- You need to deposit INR 5000 per bike for security reasons (refundable).
- Any travel expenses to Delhi and back will not be available.
Things To Carry for Manali Leh Manali Bike Expedition With Hanle & Tsomoriri
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Biking gears
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Thermal inners
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf