Things To Do In Melbourne In April1. Get Entertained At Melbourne International Comedy Festival
2. Participate In Food & Wine Festival
3. Jump For Joy At The Big Bounce
4. Gaze At The Marvellous Museum Of The Moon
5. Have Fun At Summer Night Market
6. Celebrate Easter at Queen Victoria Market
7. See Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
8. Watch live performances at Reunion Park
9. Get an Immersive Murder Mystery Experience
10. See Autumn Leaves Around The State
The colourful, energetic, and vibrant city of Melbourne in April is a lot more than just the leaves changing their colour. This is basically the time of the year when the city is decked up with comedy on all its corners, seasonal festivities in its heart, and delicious food throughout the length and breadth.
There are a host of amazing things to do in Melbourne in April, thanks to the comfortable weather, public holidays, and annual festivals. If you are looking for some entertainment, you can catch a live show at Reunion Park or watch the iconic Melbourne Symphony Orchestra. Nightlife seekers can go enjoy some good food and great wine at Queen Vic Summer Night Market. Families seeking leisure can go jump for fun at the Big Bounce or just enjoy a laid-back picnic lunch underneath the autumn trees.If you are seeking a fun-filled and action-packed holiday in the city, April is the best time to visit Melbourne. With autumn leaves spread all over, you can soak in a postcard-perfect scenery dipped in the hues of reds, yellows, and browns. The daytime is pleasant with clear skies, while the nights are mostly cool.