A Goan Village style Heritage Retreat in Siolim, Goa Highlights
- Indulge in delicious and scrumptious breakfast and satisfy your taste buds to start your morning with zest.
- Enjoy a luxurious and regal stay in one of the most beautiful and heritage homestays in Goa.
- Relax amidst the soothing environs of the homestay and take a walk in the garden area
- Give yourself the much-needed massage and revive your body from the monotonous routine.
A Goan Village style Heritage Retreat in Siolim, Goa Overview
About the Homestay and Nature:
Grab the chance to stay in one of the most desirable vacay spots in the vicinity - Goa. Bestowed with a wonderful heritage and with rich cultures, this spot signifies a great place to enjoy an escape from a monotonous schedule. The best time to visit the location is from November to February, with temperatures hovering between 21 ⁰C and 28 ⁰C. The temperature here is particularly warm and humid throughout the year making it an amazing location to enjoy the beach.
About its Location & Accessibility:
The homestay is located 26.5 km from the Dabolim Aiport and is based at a distance of 11.7 km from the Thivim railway station. The homestay can be easily accessed using public as well as private modes of transportation.
About the Stay:
Avail staying in one of the most unique properties in Goa, where the homestay depicts a 17th-century Indo-Portugal house - converted into a 9 room boutique stay. The homestay reflects the heritage and the essence of the rich culture, infused with great comfort and ease. The homestay has beautiful intricate architecture and luxurious cosy rooms. The stay definitely caters to all your needs through the availability of modern equipment and facilities.
About Common Areas:
There are lawns, gardens, and a seating area for children and adults alike for recreational purpose. It is a wonderful way to spend an evening with a walk to just to sit on the lawn stretching your legs and a wonderful surrounding around.
The packages available are inclusive of a scrumptious and absolutely delectable breakfast for you to start your day with. One can also choose to avail of other meals by paying the additional charges.
Spa- Treat yourself with the care and the much-needed rejuvenation with the spa facilities. Available at an additional cost.
Swimming pool- Take a plunge in the warm weather of Goa and enrich yourself with energy and zest.
Nearby tourist Attractions:
Fort Aguada- Located 13.6 km from the homestay this fort is a classic example of stellar architecture and heritage.
St. Cajetan's Church- Located 3.2 km from the homestay, this church is a lovely place for someone to spend their time at.
Baga Night Market- Located 4.2 km from the homestay, this night market is where you can find some of the most amazing places to find great things.
Due to the pandemic situation safety measure have become a cause of major concern and it has to carry out with utmost importance. The homestay premises will be sanitized before your arrival and all the staff will have their temperature measure and regular sanitization of railings, stairs, etc. There are also sanitization stations place. wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing is compulsory.
About the host:
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The homestay offers the services of experienced and helpful hosts and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries, you'll receive the help and service with a warm smile.
Standard Suite- Stay in the Standard Suite with a minimum occupancy of 2 and a maximum occupancy of 3
No. of rooms- 5
Superior Suite- Stay in the Standard Suite with a minimum occupancy of 2 and a maximum occupancy of 3
No. of rooms- 2
Garden Suite- Stay in the Standard Suite with a minimum occupancy of 2 and a maximum occupancy of 3
No. of rooms- 1
Checkin time: 12:00 PM
Checkout time: 12:00 PM
More Details about A Goan Village style Heritage Retreat in Siolim, Goa
Know Before You Go for A Goan Village style Heritage Retreat in Siolim, Goa
- Please adhere to the timings.
- The package cannot be split.
- No connecting rooms are available.
- Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated)
- Menus are subject to change without notice.
- Travellers arriving on weekends will have a potential delay in getting the rooms ready due to high occupancy and enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Masks is mandatory in all public areas; please carry your own.
- Packages need to be paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- Swimming pool will not be operational as per government guidelines. The use of Air-conditioning in the room is temporarily disabled as a precautionary safety measure.
- Food /Beverages are strictly not allowed to the Pool Side. Outside food or beverage is not allowed inside the resort
- Maintain social distancing in public places.
Standard Suite With Breakfast
Comfort and luxury rolled into one, this room is a perfect room to provide for all your needs. The room has a bed and an ensuite bathroom with space for you to move around. The room also has modern amenities and quality furnishings.
Superior Suite With Breakfast
This room takes luxury up a notch and delivers it more regally. The rooms have a mythical and mesmerizing view of the mountains leaving you awe-struck every time you look at them. The rooms have a bed and an ensuite bathroom. There are modern amenities to help make most of your stay.
Garden Suite With Breakfast
Revive your soul with spacious and well-lit interiors having wide windows overseeing lush green hills and gardens. Bring peace to our inner self other than scintillating sunrise and picturesque sunsets that are observed through the windows of the suite.