The exhilarating water sports in North Goa just entices the visitors to indulge in the fun filled experience in the midst of the thriving vibe. While you can choose to try out scuba diving to explore the underwater world, you can indulge in the thrilling flyboarding experiences to capture the scenic view of the coastline. Tourists can try out sunset cruises in the late afternoon hours to capture the emerald sun vanishing into the azure blue ocean waters. Tourists can also indulge in snorkelling activities to explore the beautiful underwater world and rich coral formations. You will also be able to come across a zillions of fish species like salmon, stingrays, rockfish, guitarfish, and barramundi.
North Goa water sports are truly exhilarating as you take on fishing and boating activities on the beaches of Candolim and Anjuna. There are lot more to enjoy like parasailing activities on the shorelines above 300 feet in the air will give you a chance to witness the splendour of the huge Arabian Sea as well as indulging in the jet ski with banana boat ride will just drive you crazy in the midst of the tranquil setting of North Goa.
People Also Ask About Water Sports in North Goa
What are the top water sports to do in North Goa?
1. Scuba Diving - For twenty minutes, dive deep into the sea to experience the wonderful splendor of marine life under the ocean. Capture the incredible undersea scene to bring home lifelong memories.
2. Flyboarding - Flyboarding is one of the most sought after water sports in North Goa which offers a spectacular perspective of the huge Arabian Sea. Before you begin the activity, an experienced teacher will brief and lead you.
3. Snorkelling - Explore the unspoiled underwater beauty of the Arabian Sea with a wonderful snorkelling experience as a part of the North Goa water sports. Dolphins may be seen playing with their pod and their behaviors can be seen in their natural habitat. For novices, the activity guide will provide you with extensive information, fundamental skills, and safety precautions that must be taken prior to the trip.
4. Parasailing - Enjoy up to 5 minutes of airborne parasailing on the shorelines. Rise as high as 300 feet above sea level to witness the splendor of the huge Arabian Sea.
5. Jet Ski with Banana Boat Ride - Enjoy the jet skiing water sport in North Goa like you've never experienced before. For around 10 minutes, you will be driving your own jet ski while a guide sits behind you. After you've had your fill of beverages and food, take a 15-minute banana boat trip with a speedboat.
6. Bumper Ride - The bumper is linked to a Speed Boat in a Bumper Ride, and as the pace of the SpeedBoat increases, the bumper jumps up, giving the rider the sensation of being airborne. The basic goal is to cling on as long as possible while the motorboat scoots over the waves in an attempt to knock you off.
7. Windsurfing - The windsurfing water sport in North Goa provides an amazing sensation of gliding across the edge of the water. Windsurfing on Goa's water is the best way to feel the state's raw vitality. The highly skilled and approved instructors can take you through the basics if you are a novice or wish to learn how to windsurf.
8. Fishing - Spend all day with fishing professionals who will guide you to capture the maximum number of fishes possible. Fish for salmon, stingrays, rockfish, guitarfish, barramundi, and other species with your fishing abilities. A wonderful way to spend time with friends, family, or alone while admiring the beautiful scenery of the open ocean.
9. Surfing - This North Goa water sport is ideal for adventure seekers or surfers, both beginners and experts, seeking for a stress-free vacation while catching some waves.
Which are the best beaches for water sports in North Goa?
1. Grand Island - A journey to the Grande Island is an absolute must-do on any vacation to Goa. Grand Island, often known as Bat Island or Monkey Island, is a site where you may experience amazing water sports in North Goa . A great combination of unique experiences and magnificent scenery will ensure that you have a memorable vacation.
2. Malvan - Malvan is a tiny scenic town with stunning beaches that is perfect for a variety of adventure and water sports activities. This gorgeous and quirky location is also rather sparse, allowing you to experience these activities on huge expanses of private beaches.
3. Calangute Beach - Calangute Beach, Goa's largest beach, is a great place to spend a whole day participating in water sports in North Goa.
4. Baga Beach - Baga beach, a popular tourist destination for water sports in North Goa, is 3.1 kilometers from Calangute and offers breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea. Participate in a variety of exciting water activities to make the most of your vacation. Parasailing, banana boat rides, and more exciting activities are available.
5. Anjuna Beach - Anjuna Beach is known for a variety of water sports in North Goa, in addition to its trance events. Here you may participate in a variety of exciting water activities and have the time of your life.
6. Candolim Beach - Candolim Beach, 15 kilometers from Panjim in North Goa, is one of the state's longest and most tranquil beaches, with views of the Arabian Sea's glistening waters. As you soar into the air with parasailing, take in the breathtaking splendor of Candolim Beach.
What is the best time to visit North Goa for water sports?The months of October through May are ideal for visiting North Goa for indulging in the water sports as in this phase of the year, you will be able to enjoy a favourable moderate climate for outdoor activities.
What is the age limit for Scuba diving in North Goa?Anyone aged ten and above who is reasonably active, familiar in the ocean, and has a zest for life is welcome to participate. Learning to scuba dive has no maximum age restrictions. There are also other alternatives for ages eight and ten.
What are the essential things to keep in mind while going for water sports in North Goa?
- When participating in water sports in North Goa, you should always bring a cap, a day pack (20-30 liters), a water bottle, an additional pair of socks, swimwear, and walking shoes.
- Pay close attention to the instructor's directions.
- During your North Goa water sports, be careful not to damage the equipment you've been given.
- If you have a serious disease, it is strongly suggested that you do not participate in the activities.
- A refund may not be available if passengers do not choose to participate in the dive on their own.
- During this tour, alcohol and other intoxicating substances are absolutely banned.
- In Goa, all boats are operated by locals. It's best to avoid getting into any disagreements with the locals.