Discover Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Australia’s most exotic animal breed, the Koalas are one of the cutest creatures you will meet and greet in the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Visiting the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary is one of the most exciting things to do in Brisbane with family as here you will find more than 130 animals.
- Have fascinating encounters, and admire the beauty of this nocturnal bird from up close.
- Particularly after 1974, a large variety of Australian native animals were included in this refuge.
- Among other things, you'll run into kangaroos, bats, reptiles, snakes, and birds. Enjoy yourself to the fullest extent possible.
Enjoy at City Botanic Gardens
- The botanical gardens consist of a wide range of plant species, beautiful flowers, ornamental ponds and more such exquisite things you will see.
- The garden to the right of the river is ideal for a variety of recreational pursuits.
- It holds a number of exhibitions, concerts and shows that you can enjoy as one of the best things to do in Brisbane with family.
Location: City Botanic Gardens, 147 Alice St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Get on Wheel of Brisbane
- The Brisbane Ferris wheel is a fantastic place to observe the entire beautiful cityscape and taking the ride is one of the best activities to do in Brisbane with family.
- You will enjoy the 15 minute action packed ride in air conditioned gondolas with glass walls letting you admire the fascinating city views.
- As you ascend to a height of 60 metres above the ground, take in a bird's-eye view of the sparkling city lights.
- Enjoy your nighttime ride, be astounded by the brilliant city lights and breathtaking vistas of the Brisbane River.
- Take advantage of the chance to tour Brisbane after taking a magnificent ride on the Wheel.
Go For Brisbane Segway Ride
- Discover the local and everyday lives of the people around you and have delicious lunch at the best of Brisbane.
- Learn to ride a segway in no time, and explore the city at your own leisure to make the most of the activities to do in Brisbane with family.
- Embark on an exhilarating express tour of Brisbane's picturesque Brisbane to explore the lovely city.
- Take the coolest vehicle in the world for a ride past gorgeous scenery, famous landmarks, and tourist attractions.
Timings - 2.15 pm
Climb at Story Bridge
- Situated over the Brisbane river, the Story Bridge is another fascinating location to explore with your family.
- This pedestrian bridge is an awesome place for an evening stroll to click many incredible pictures of the beautiful landscape in the background and enjoy the soothing evening air.
- This is the spot to be if you're seeking for a vantage point with the best views of the Brisbane River.
Location - State Route 15, New Farm QLD 4169, Australia
Explore Museum of Brisbane
- The museum of Brisbane is another one of the most amusing things to do in Brisbane with family.
- The museum consists of exhibitions and otherworldly items on display for you to enjoy from.
- It displays artifacts that highlight the cultural diversity of people here.
- The clock tower and the copper dome are the two most significant heritage structures that are present in the museum.
- Dive deeper into Australian history, Early colonial impressions, migration stories and more.
Location - Level 3, Brisbane City Hall, 64 Adelaide St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Timings - 10am - 5pm
Price - 50 USD- 55 USD
Head Out to Mount Coot-tha
- One of Brisbane’s most beautiful attractions, Mount Coot-tha is a splendid attraction to head onto.
- The top of the mountains lets you enjoy the stunning views of the Moreton bay surrounding it.
- You can spot a number of hill top cafes and restaurants serving delicious food that you can enjoy along with the awe-inspiring view.
- Perfect for trekking or a day’s hill climbing expedition, visiting Mount Coot-tha is one of the most wonderful things to do in Brisbane with family.
Location - Brisbane, Queensland
Stroll Around South Bank
- The South Bank of parklands is another fascinating location to spend time with your friends and family.
- It is studded with cafes and restaurants that serve piping hot delicious food for all its guests.
- The parklands is the perfect location to explore with your daily life.
- Having a wide range of classic restaurants, Queensland Conservatorium, the Wheel of Brisbane, the Nepalese Peace Pagoda, exploring this place is one of the best things to do in Brisbane with family.
Visit to Cedar Creek
- A perfect combination of exquisite natural elements, splendid wildlife and more, the Cedar creek is a pleasant escapade into the untouched mother nature around us.
- This is one of the most popular places to enjoy a picnic expedition at.
- You can take a hike and enjoy the dense forests around you, rock pools, exquisite crystal clear ponds and waterfalls and more such impressive natural elements as well.
- You can go for a picnic, hiking along with your partner or loved ones.
Take River Cruise
- If you are looking for the most exciting activities to do in Brisbane with family, as you can enjoy cruise in the Brisbane river is something you should try out immediately.
- You will be surprised with the exquisite views of mother nature, the posh elegant ambiance of the cruise, quick services and much more.
- You will come across a number of fascinating historical landmarks and other structures in your tour.