- Hydromania is the only outdoor water park in Rome, offering many attractions, like slides, spin bowls, a beach area, a whirlpool, and more.
- The best amusement park in Rome equipped with Italian water parks, Hydromania offers daily events including aqua aerobics classes, magic snowflakes, races on water slides, and more.
- Older kids can participate in water games to win prizes, like free tickets and trips, in addition to enjoying thrills like the K2 slides, black hole, and Big River.
Location: Vicolo del Casale Lumbroso, 200, 00166 Rome RM, Italy.
Opening hours: 9:30 am to 6:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
Recommended Read: Day Trips From Florence
Also Book: Leaning Tower Of Pisa Tickets
- Oasi Park is known for its minnie mouse roller coaster ride sized down to entertain little kids.
- This amusement park Rome has one of the biggest playgrounds for a fun family outing.
- Other attractions in this amusement park include Mini Clash, Bazooka, Cinderella’s Mobile, and much more.
- There is a catering area with multiple options, like a rustic wooden gazebo, a popcorn kiosk, and a park to enjoy a picnic with the family.
Location: Via Tarquinio Collatino, 56/58, 00175 Roma RM, Italy.
Opening hours: 9:30 am-1:30 pm; 3:30-8 pm (Monday-Friday)
Read More: Museums In Florence
Book Now: Duomo Florence Tickets
- The biggest and one of the best amusement parks in Rome Italy, is Rainbow Magicland, a magical theme park, home to 39 attractions.
- Kids will love to watch the magical shows or enjoy Houdini, a rotating house, or PopPalla. There is even a small but fun playground for young children.
- Adults will love the adventure of a shock rollercoaster, or Mystika- the free fall provides an absolute experience of ecstasy!
- Tourists can also enjoy mesmerizing fireworks, aquatic ballet, the Robin Hood musical, Jungle Ramp, Tonga and more.
Location: Via Della Pace, 00038 Valmontone RM, Italy.
Opening hours: 10 am-6pm (Daily)
Also Read: Places To Visit In Florence
Checkout and Book: Palazzo Vecchio Tickets
- Luneur Park has over 22 attractions, like banzai, Barcamatta, Grande Frisbee, Piccolo Safari, spinner, and more.
- Kids will love the flying teacups, mini scooter, splash bowl, and spinning roller coaster at this amusement park Rome
- During Halloween, the horror house here puts up a splendid show which is its main attraction and a must for all horror lovers
- Celebrating birthday parties and other events here is possible with the best food joints serving classic pasts, pizza, hamburgers, decadent desserts, and more
Location: Via della Tre Fontane, 100,00144 Roma, RM, Italy.
Opening hours: 10 am- 6 pm (Saturday-Sunday)
Also Checkout: Things To Do In Florence
You Can Also Book: Medici Chapel Tickets
Il Fantastico Mondo Del Fantastico
- Dive into the world of fantasy, fairytale and imagination by taking your kids to this incredible amusement park.
- The theme park uses a real castle and surrounding gardens to showcase their magic, duels, and legends, providing a thrill for viewers.
- Kids love this amusement park Rome, as they are transported to a mystical world watching their favourite characters, like Cinderella, come to live.
- Even adults enjoy the various shows, like Aladdin and his magic, which take them back to their childhood.
Location: Via della Tenuta del Cavaliere, 230, 00132 Roma RM, Italy.
Opening hours: 9am-7pm (Saturday-Sunday)
Read More: Rome Nightlife
Click Here to Book Now: Pitti Palace Tickets
Jungle Parco Giochi & Food
- The best feature of Jungle Parco amusement park Rome is its large playground, perfect for celebrating kids' birthdays.
- It is also known for its indoor and outdoor play areas, barbecues, inflatable trampolines,, and much more.
- Swimming pools are the best attraction of this amusement park in summers and kids cannot wait to dive into the pool and play.
- Known as the best venue for birthday parties, you can request the planners for entertainers, animators, jugglers, and more.
Location: Via Maso, Finiguerra, 125, 00173 Roma RM, Italy.
Opening hours: 4:30-8pm (Monday-Friday)
Suggested Read: Churches In Rome
You Can Checkout Great Discounts On: Accademia Gallery Tickets
Baby Luna Park
- For children between the age of 1-9, Baby Luna Park is the ideal theme park, offering tons of games and attractions.
- Baby Luna park offers attractions like trains, a carousel of fairy tales, playground paths, ball pits, and mini seggiolini carousel, and more.
- The rides include train rides, animal rides, swings, mickey-mouse rides, and more, which even older kids can enjoy.
- Inflatable toys and playground area is the most preferred area of the park by kids full of exciting things to do.
Location: Via Di Grotta Perfetta, 555, 00412, Roma, RM, Italy
Timings: 10am-7:30pm (Tuesday-Friday)
Read More: Rome Monuments
Click Here to Book: Rome Walking Tour
- One of the biggest playgrounds in Rome is in the Pavloandia theme park, where kids can run, play, and ride the attractions here all day.
- From inflatable games, train rides, bumper cars, slides, and ball pits, kids have a lot of ground to cover here.
- The main attraction is the ball pit full of colored balls, which appeals to kids of all ages and is where they make friends while throwing colored balls at each other.
Location: Via Achille Benedetti, 30, 00157 Roma RM, Italy.
Opening hours: 9:30am-1pm; 3-7:30pm (Monday-Sunday)
Also Read: Things To Do In Rome
Checkout & Book: St. Peter's Basilica Tickets
EurPark Energy & Adventure
- This amusement park Rome, surrounded by pine trees, is known for its fun and adventurous rides, which people of all ages can enjoy.
- There are two parts here: the adventure park and the energy area.
- The former is a four-sided tower dedicated to archery, climbing, and other games, like table tennis, volleyball, and more.
- The second part, the energy area, is known for its outdoor sports, like laser tag.
- Here, thrill seekers can also try their hands at skating/surfing while playing football in the giant inflatable human football field.
Opening hours: 10 am- 7pm (Monday-Sunday)
Suggested Read: Rome Beaches
Also Checkout: Capitoline Museum Tickets
- Family Park, an amusement park in Rome Italy, has 12 attractions dedicated to kids, who can celebrate their birthdays here lavishly.
- One of the best attractions here is the autoscooter, or bumper car, which is a kid favourite. This car park attraction is where tourists interact with one another.
- For toddlers, a fantasy path or the ball pool is an ideal attraction, with soft ladders and a fun ball-pit.
- Another must-try ride at this theme park is the Bruco-Mela, a caterpillar-shaped ride that all kids will love to hop on.
Location: Via De Bravetta, 159, 00164, Roma RM, Italy.
Opening hours: 9:30 am-8 pm (Monday-Sunday)
Recommended Read: Rome In September
Click Here to Book: National Etruscan Museum of Villa Giulia Tickets